There goes the neighborhood!
YoutubeDude

Buckhannon, WV

#14200 Feb 24, 2014
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBroBroBro1988
check my shit yo.
you'll be laughin dem titties off after you see it

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#14201 Feb 24, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Funny stuff! Maybe he could do an episode of celebrity rehab, he'd end up still being a drunk, but a least he would be house broken. LOL
No wonder he checked himself into rehab.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14202 Feb 24, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah yeah YEAH! LOL
You put it to us, man the women were VERY upset over the silver!
The US men had a great team, it was just bad luck. At the 2006 games, we came 7th....that's with all them NHL stars and Gretzky was the coach. We were a total failure in 2006.....and up until the 2002 games, if I remember right, the Cdn mens team hadn't won gold in 50 yrs. We like to brag we are the best because hockey is such a major sport here but the stats of international hockey don't really reflect that all the time...lol

I thought the Can-US womens game was exciting and I usually never watch womens hockey. As I already told Chris, the men winning gold was great but it was not the same as if we were beating the US or Russia our usual rivals. Sweden is a hockey country and got good players, but to me it didn't have the same glory as beating you guys in 2010, just not the same level of fanfare.

I'm sure the US will get revenge next time...lol

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14203 Feb 24, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you hear about Dennis Rodman's last trip to North Korea? After doing his best Marilyn Monroe and singing "Happy Birthday Mr President" to Kim Jong-un, he then in a drunken haze, crapped and urinated all over the Hotel hallway. Little Kimmy was forced to end his bromance with the big freak and deported him. LOL
I picture short chubby Kim throwing a hissy fit and shouting...'get that brack guy hout my country light now'.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#14204 Feb 24, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
I picture short chubby Kim throwing a hissy fit and shouting...'get that brack guy hout my country light now'.
LMAO!

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#14205 Feb 24, 2014
YO NEIGHBORS!!

Since we Can't Beat OLD MAN WINTER w/a Stick!!

Let's FIRE UP THE GRILLS...And Have a TROPICAL LUAU!!

WHAT say Ya All??

It'll Break the BOREDOM... Wear Thermal Underwear UNDER your sarongs and Grass Skirts.. w/your Coconut Shell Bras!!

FUN-FUN!!

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#14206 Feb 24, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
YO NEIGHBORS!!
Since we Can't Beat OLD MAN WINTER w/a Stick!!
Let's FIRE UP THE GRILLS...And Have a TROPICAL LUAU!!
WHAT say Ya All??
It'll Break the BOREDOM... Wear Thermal Underwear UNDER your sarongs and Grass Skirts.. w/your Coconut Shell Bras!!
FUN-FUN!!
As long as there's an everclear spodie. It helps with the hypothermia and all.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#14207 Feb 25, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>As long as there's an everclear spodie. It helps with the hypothermia and all.
Spodie? Is that like Hooch from the college years ? ;)

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#14208 Feb 25, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Spodie? Is that like Hooch from the college years ? ;)
It certainly could be, toga party anyone?:-D

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#14209 Feb 25, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>It certainly could be, toga party anyone?:-D
I've been to several of those. Some I even remember ! LOL ! We would go and they fixed Hooch in those big grey lined trash bins .. Cut up all this fruit and soak it from there . That fruit was alcohol soaked and the more fruit you ate .. Well .. The worse your memory became !!

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#14210 Feb 25, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been to several of those. Some I even remember ! LOL ! We would go and they fixed Hooch in those big grey lined trash bins .. Cut up all this fruit and soak it from there . That fruit was alcohol soaked and the more fruit you ate .. Well .. The worse your memory became !!
LOL, now it's the more Touchdowns or Firebulls you drink, the worse your memory is. Red Bull is a helluva thing when mixed with booze!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#14211 Feb 26, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>It certainly could be, toga party anyone?:-D
TOGA -- TOGA -- TOGA --TOGA --TOGA!!!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#14212 Feb 26, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, now it's the more Touchdowns or Firebulls you drink, the worse your memory is. Red Bull is a helluva thing when mixed with booze!
They actually use Red Bull as a mixer? YIKES !! Too much for me to handle!!

Morning Rotor!:0

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#14213 Feb 26, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
They actually use Red Bull as a mixer? YIKES !! Too much for me to handle!!
Morning Rotor!:0
Yes and the next day is brutal! LOL

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#14215 Feb 26, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you hear about Dennis Rodman's last trip to North Korea? After doing his best Marilyn Monroe and singing "Happy Birthday Mr President" to Kim Jong-un, he then in a drunken haze, crapped and urinated all over the Hotel hallway. Little Kimmy was forced to end his bromance with the big freak and deported him. LOL
No Shyte! HAHAHAH!

Serves him right, I bet he cried all the way home after his butt buddy deported him!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#14216 Feb 26, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
I picture short chubby Kim throwing a hissy fit and shouting...'get that brack guy hout my country light now'.
Hahaha, wonder if they let him clean up first?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#14217 Feb 26, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
They actually use Red Bull as a mixer? YIKES !! Too much for me to handle!!
Morning Rotor!:0
No way!

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#14219 Feb 26, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>No Shyte! HAHAHAH!
Serves him right, I bet he cried all the way home after his butt buddy deported him!
I think he cried his way into rehab. LOL!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#14220 Feb 28, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think he cried his way into rehab. LOL!
lol

Hey everyone!

it's FRIDAY!!

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14221 Mar 3, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Hey everyone!
it's FRIDAY!!
Hey Ricky and Everyone. It's Monday!

Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday....all the same when your retired. It's a weekend every day for me. ;)

After flying home yesterday from Antarctic New York (lol) I'm going to the beach to get the chill from out of my bones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 min TALLYHO 8541 43,691
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Dogen 173,778
True False Game (Jun '11) 3 min George Costanza 10,037
Words that annoy you? 4 min Sublime1 3
Poll What causes Ferrets and Geno's mental instabili... 4 min JMHO PhD 0
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 6 min Truths 32,742
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 6 min George Costanza 47,075
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 33 min wichita-rick 13,341
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr ms_Sweeter 169,470
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 2 hr Parden Pard 2,497
More from around the web