There goes the neighborhood!

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14116 Feb 15, 2014
Whaaat? Please don't lQQk @ me w/dat t0ne of voice ... 2.:)

What have I done now???

**HaHaHa**

Sssssh !!

>>>>>>> >>..........>>> >>>>>.....out 10-4 //9669 hmmm

I Like Numbers//Dreaming -- da ta tda dada

Music

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14117 Feb 15, 2014
Ricky ))))

Where you at young man?

;~)

**wonder if he is still using the same avatar as that other well known character out here?**

Hope all the rest of you are well. Spriiiiing,... it's almost here. Hang on for you all enduring nasty winter weather.
Independent

United States

#14118 Feb 15, 2014
Once I had a dream, or so I seem to recall.
Locked in a safe, into the water I'd fall.
But Mighty Mouse said he was on the way.
So I knew I'd be saved for another day.
So thus it went and thus it goes.
Now I am sorry for my poorly worded prose.

:^`}

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14119 Feb 16, 2014
Blizzard here since last night. Suppose to continue all day and now I'm bored sitting around with nothing to do. So far this winter, this one is the 'mother of all storms'.

Have a good day folks.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14120 Feb 16, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama hates the British and probably lumps Canada in with them, with his narrow perspective of Western civilization. As for the Keystone pipeline and border crossing bridge, he's opposed to anything that will create jobs, lower energy costs or stimulate the economy. Typical commie and Moon Cultists.
I've always questioned about Obama being in charge of the western world's superpower, largest economy, and strongest beacon of freedom.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#14121 Feb 16, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always questioned about Obama being in charge of the western world's superpower, largest economy, and strongest beacon of freedom.
I saw a picture of Bush Jr, with the caption reading: "And you guys thought I was dumb; you elected Obama twice!" LOL...

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#14122 Feb 16, 2014
Hello from the heart of Snowmageddon! We're now official, the snowiest Winter on record for central IN. Yay. Really. Happy.

Ugh.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#14123 Feb 17, 2014
Betting it looks really pretty there PP.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#14124 Feb 17, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
I bet Florida does too! LOL...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#14125 Feb 17, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I bet Florida does too! LOL...
True dat!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#14126 Feb 17, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
You're right, but I'm fairly tired of white-lined tree branches and a frozen white river. Did y'all finally get some snow in that last batch?

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#14127 Feb 17, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
Nomasayin'!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#14128 Feb 18, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, but I'm fairly tired of white-lined tree branches and a frozen white river. Did y'all finally get some snow in that last batch?
18".... another 7-10 due today.

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14129 Feb 18, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
It sure does! In the 80's all week. I will be laying out by the pool working on my tan. ;)

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14130 Feb 18, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>18".... another 7-10 due today.
Not trying to rub it in, but hubby and I took out the boat yesterday. Went about 8-10 miles off shore. Caught pompano, sea bass and dolphin (Mahi). Threw the pompano and sea bass back, too short. Nothing like fresh Mahi Mahi for dinner! Straight from the ocean and right onto the plate. Yummy!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#14131 Feb 18, 2014
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Not trying to rub it in, but hubby and I took out the boat yesterday. Went about 8-10 miles off shore. Caught pompano, sea bass and dolphin (Mahi). Threw the pompano and sea bass back, too short. Nothing like fresh Mahi Mahi for dinner! Straight from the ocean and right onto the plate. Yummy!
Oh yeah!!!! Good munchies.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#14132 Feb 18, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
I've never been on a jury, but I was in court one time for other reasons when I was younger. Let's just say this...it's not wise to be drinking while going through a MacDonalds drive thru....LOL(no I wasn't driving, I was a passenger in the back). Guess the drive thru girl saw a few guys with Molson's in their hands. Do you know how embarassing it is being searched, hands spread on the hood of a cop car and all these parents and kids staring out at you.
(thank God they didn't look in the trunk and find the 2 .22 rifles...now what ya doing with 2 rifles in the city tonight boys?..ah nothing sir, shooting gulls earlier at the dump...lol)
We call it McDonald's in the US lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#14133 Feb 18, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
I've never been on a jury, but I was in court one time for other reasons when I was younger. Let's just say this...it's not wise to be drinking while going through a MacDonalds drive thru....LOL(no I wasn't driving, I was a passenger in the back). Guess the drive thru girl saw a few guys with Molson's in their hands. Do you know how embarassing it is being searched, hands spread on the hood of a cop car and all these parents and kids staring out at you.
(thank God they didn't look in the trunk and find the 2 .22 rifles...now what ya doing with 2 rifles in the city tonight boys?..ah nothing sir, shooting gulls earlier at the dump...lol)
Hey at least you gave the people something to talk about lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#14134 Feb 18, 2014
AIias - Trish wrote:
Ricky ))))
Where you at young man?
;~)
**wonder if he is still using the same avatar as that other well known character out here?**
Hope all the rest of you are well. Spriiiiing,... it's almost here. Hang on for you all enduring nasty winter weather.
Hi CC, I kinda gave up changing them out for some reason? I still do it but not as much as I used to.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#14135 Feb 18, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, you aren't the only one, hell most people are questioning it, unless you stick by your party no matter what, but it's scary these days and then the incoming president ends up screwing it up worse? Shyte runs down hill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 3 min Parden Pard 3,040
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min LIM 75,331
" HELP!" make America Great Again! 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 11 min Just Bev 23,788
hoosier hillbilly (May '13) 14 min Princess Hey 30
Memorial Day 18 min Info 64
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min Sublime1 217,384
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 40 min Sublime1 4,109
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 9 hr harleyhoney 22,013
More from around the web