Figarooo wrote:
Merry Christmas everyone!((HUGS))
Merry Christmas to you too :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#14025 Dec 23, 2013
Good morning and I'm Sorry guys, but I'm officially done with Topix. I went to all the regular threads I post on last Friday and made (for the most part), 1 post on each from Voyeur leaving an clean upbeat Christmas funny post like this example below.

I can't understand why the mods are so intent on killing what little fun is left with Topix (PEOPLE ARE LEAVING IN DROVES) leaving much to be desired here, SO unless you're an annoying greybox moron, the mods want you outta here, ESPECIALLY if you are one of the people trying to bring fun and less drama. They don't want anyone bring fun to Topix.

Screw this place, screw topix and screw the mods! They don't help, they don't reply, they don't anything but entice greybox trolls and drama?

Why they let those morons get away with their crap while banning good people is beyond me,

BUT THEY DO. IT IS WHAT IS ANS ALWAYS BEEN HERE AND I'M DONE.

Maybe in my case it's because I never sucked up to the mods, so guys if you want to stay around, brown nose the mods.

I did enjoy my 7 year run here and hope I brought you all a little humor along the way, at least that WAS my intent lol. Topix has left another bad taste in my mouth and I haven't even been posting on here much lately, maybe that was part of the reason?

I leave you with this .......... I did enjoy posting with all of you no matter who I might have argued or joked with along the way, but at this point, Topix has stripped me of my will and my voice and I refuse to be a goat for Topix so i'm leaving on my terms, not theirs.

Merry Christmas and MAYBE you'll get to read this post before it too disappears?

Later!

Here's an example of what they canned...

I's still on trail with Donkey delivering toys to all village children, it take us long time. If anyone want to buy me present, I's need faster Donkey hahah, I's just kidding (Donkey giving me evil stair right now). Feliz Navidad!

Q: What do you call an obnoxious reindeer?

A: RUDEolph.

“Have mercy”

Level 3

Since: May 13

On a liar's soul

#14026 Dec 23, 2013
Sorry you feel that way Rick. I have never put much importance on this place and just post for fun and hang all the drama. I have lost 6 account to date, never have hit the 10,000 mark yet, so I made 6 more, lol.
I sincerely wish you wouldn't leave, you're a fine poster. I have take a 4 month break from here, maybe that's all you need. If you leave I shall miss you.
I a very blessed and Merry Christmas and please think about what I said.
Topix isn't that important!

“Have mercy”

Level 3

On a liar's soul

#14027 Dec 23, 2013
Dang keys ..... "I wish you a blessed and Merry Christmas ...."

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#14028 Dec 23, 2013
Morning everyone, Merry Ho Ho.

“Have mercy”

Level 3

On a liar's soul

#14029 Dec 23, 2013
I have a few people on my FB is your are interested, they left topix too. Send me a message if you like .....

Bex, Beautiful Black Molly, Fish sticks, Bar Fly, Dragon Lover

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#14030 Dec 23, 2013
:(
I feel the same way. after 2 years of having my information put out there real and imagined I'm about done. I'm already in touch with people I really like. People that haven't made me choose. I had to reconfigure everything because the ads.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14031 Dec 23, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me about it, it's getting really annoying!
the Firefox download for my phone seems to be helping. I went to something called ad opt out and they were 99 vendors. I still can't block a car ad and rice krispies which pop up in the middle of my screen. I would not buy a car off the internet and Rice Krispies are gross.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#14032 Dec 23, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
the Firefox download for my phone seems to be helping. I went to something called ad opt out and they were 99 vendors. I still can't block a car ad and rice krispies which pop up in the middle of my screen. I would not buy a car off the internet and Rice Krispies are gross.
I'll have to check that out, and I agree with you about Rice Krispies.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#14033 Dec 23, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Good morning and I'm Sorry guys, but I'm officially done with Topix. I went to all the regular threads I post on last Friday and made (for the most part), 1 post on each from Voyeur leaving an clean upbeat Christmas funny post like this example below.
I can't understand why the mods are so intent on killing what little fun is left with Topix (PEOPLE ARE LEAVING IN DROVES) leaving much to be desired here, SO unless you're an annoying greybox moron, the mods want you outta here, ESPECIALLY if you are one of the people trying to bring fun and less drama. They don't want anyone bring fun to Topix.
Screw this place, screw topix and screw the mods! They don't help, they don't reply, they don't anything but entice greybox trolls and drama?
Why they let those morons get away with their crap while banning good people is beyond me,
Maybe in my case it's because I never sucked up to the mods, so guys if you want to stay around, brown nose the mods.
I did enjoy my 7 year run here and hope I brought you all a little humor along the way, at least that WAS my intent lol. Topix has left another bad taste in my mouth and I haven't even been posting on here much lately, maybe that was part of the reason?
I leave you with this .......... I did enjoy posting with all of you no matter who I might have argued or joked with along the way, but at this point, Topix has stripped me of my will and my voice and I refuse to be a goat for Topix so i'm leaving on my terms, not theirs.
Merry Christmas and MAYBE you'll get to read this post before it too disappears?
Later!
I's still on trail with Donkey delivering toys to all village children, it take us long time. If anyone want to buy me present, I's need faster Donkey hahah, I's just kidding (Donkey giving me evil stair right now). Feliz Navidad!
I'll PM you my e-mail address so we can keep in touch.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14034 Dec 23, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'll have to check that out, and I agree with you about Rice Krispies.
Let me get you the link. Not sure if it works for all.

http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#14035 Dec 23, 2013
After 7 years on Topix I'll say one thing.
Anything you say can and will be used against you.
Guard your very personal info like gold.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14036 Dec 23, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
hey! merry christmas, nw!
...and Merry Christmas to you. And once again, Merry Christmas to everyone else!!

Location hidden

#14037 Dec 23, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello NW . Best wishes for a Merry Christmas. Stay warm and try to behave !:)
It's a bit "warmer now", but since I got home we had a snowstorm last Sunday, then another on Wednesday(worse than Sunday), and then Sat until about lunchtime today was a storm of ice pellets mixed with rain. What a mess and slippery everywhere.

I'll try to behave. Friend here tonight I haven't seen in quite a while...Jack. Jack Daniels...lol....bottled attitude enhancer.

Merry Christmas

Location hidden

#14038 Dec 23, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me about it, it's getting really annoying!
Where's that tool Hellywood nowadays? Some other grey idgit was trying me yesterday on the Canada forums....I think aliroger1/Hellywood are the same person...most anything with a Toronto isp got mental issues anyway...lol...well except, a couple guys we know.

I got serious probs too trying to sign in, post etc....and now a Java update popped up a few mins ago. My Java Plug-In is fine and my anti-virus says this pop up has 7 known threats. Topix is f'ed up lately. Sometimes I give up trying to post to people, just takes too long to make this site work

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14039 Dec 23, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
...and Merry Christmas to you. And once again, Merry Christmas to everyone else!!
:)

Hope you're staying warm.
Anonymous

Sharon Springs, NY

#14040 Dec 23, 2013
What "neighborhood" are we talking about? Park South, Arbor Hill, Center Square?

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14041 Dec 23, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Later!
Sometimes my posts disappear when I post the same thing on different threads.
If I say (hello everyone) to many times it spams them. That may be all it was.
I hope you see this.((HUGS))
Anonymous

Sharon Springs, NY

#14042 Dec 23, 2013
Maybe it's my neighborhood because something is definitely burning down cause the fire alarm went off 3 times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min Laura french 147,745
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 31 min ChristineM 117,498
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 hr Trouser Cough 29,550
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 1 hr Trouser Cough 40,330
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 hr Trouser Cough 54,695
A six word game (Dec '08) 1 hr Trouser Cough 17,626
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Heres lookin at y... 6,419
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 2 hr SLY WEST 33
Ebola in America 3 hr Just TLC 38
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 hr ---Word Woman--- 21,395