“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14011 Dec 20, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>And It's snowing again! XD
Guess you would be one of those who hang up on me?!!! lol

The snow is only pretty when it's coming down.

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14012 Dec 20, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
lol good morning yall. I have a giant ad stuck on the screen most of the time. lol
anyone want to go to Disneyworld? hahaha
Disneyworld? Only if your buying ;)

lol

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#14013 Dec 20, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Disneyworld? Only if your buying ;)
lol
NOT!
Well...
You have room for a tent not near any gators?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14014 Dec 22, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
Just heard on the news. The state of Florida could be sunned- in for the next several days. Residents have been urged to hunker down at your nearest beach and/or tiki bar for further instructions. Use extreme caution when braving this blizzard of sunshine, preferably SPF30. We are asking our friends and relatives to the north to please keep us in their thoughts as we deal with two feet buried in the sand!!!!!!
May you be blessed with dengue fever and malaria.

LOL

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14015 Dec 22, 2013
Merry Christmas everyone!

Sometimes the french Canadians and their politics tick me off in Quebec, but Quebec City is a very nice place, very nice in winter. The old downtown still has a wall surrounding it from the old fort days, cobblestone streets and a feeling like in some old European city.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14016 Dec 22, 2013
hey! merry christmas, nw!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#14017 Dec 22, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
hey! merry christmas, nw!
Happy Christmas and Merry New Year to you and NW, CHRIS, RickyF, Susan, HATTI, Sublime and everyone else!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14018 Dec 22, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Christmas and Merry New Year to you and NW, CHRIS, RickyF, Susan, HATTI, Sublime and everyone else!
Thank you , USA . Wishing you and your family , a very Merry Christmas !:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14019 Dec 22, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
Merry Christmas everyone!
Sometimes the french Canadians and their politics tick me off in Quebec, but Quebec City is a very nice place, very nice in winter. The old downtown still has a wall surrounding it from the old fort days, cobblestone streets and a feeling like in some old European city.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Xj0KmLCvC04XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hello NW . Best wishes for a Merry Christmas. Stay warm and try to behave !:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14020 Dec 22, 2013
I haven't been posting much of late ....the holiday has everything in my world all a buzz !!

To the Wonderful Neighbors from my family to yours ,....

Merry Christmas !! May this Holiday bring blessings to you and your family .... and may we all remember the " reason for the season " .

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14021 Dec 22, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Christmas and Merry New Year to you and NW, CHRIS, RickyF, Susan, HATTI, Sublime and everyone else!
Happy Christmas And merry New Year to you!
:)
Several of us I won't say who Are having problems with these ads. makes posting next to impossible.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Tanner Flats

#14022 Dec 22, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Christmas And merry New Year to you!
:)
Several of us I won't say who Are having problems with these ads. makes posting next to impossible.
Tell me about it, it's getting really annoying!

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Willies head WV

#14023 Dec 22, 2013
Merry Christmas everyone!((HUGS))

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Tanner Flats

#14024 Dec 22, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
Merry Christmas everyone!((HUGS))
Merry Christmas to you too :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#14025 Dec 23, 2013
Good morning and I'm Sorry guys, but I'm officially done with Topix. I went to all the regular threads I post on last Friday and made (for the most part), 1 post on each from Voyeur leaving an clean upbeat Christmas funny post like this example below.

I can't understand why the mods are so intent on killing what little fun is left with Topix (PEOPLE ARE LEAVING IN DROVES) leaving much to be desired here, SO unless you're an annoying greybox moron, the mods want you outta here, ESPECIALLY if you are one of the people trying to bring fun and less drama. They don't want anyone bring fun to Topix.

Screw this place, screw topix and screw the mods! They don't help, they don't reply, they don't anything but entice greybox trolls and drama?

Why they let those morons get away with their crap while banning good people is beyond me,

BUT THEY DO. IT IS WHAT IS ANS ALWAYS BEEN HERE AND I'M DONE.

Maybe in my case it's because I never sucked up to the mods, so guys if you want to stay around, brown nose the mods.

I did enjoy my 7 year run here and hope I brought you all a little humor along the way, at least that WAS my intent lol. Topix has left another bad taste in my mouth and I haven't even been posting on here much lately, maybe that was part of the reason?

I leave you with this .......... I did enjoy posting with all of you no matter who I might have argued or joked with along the way, but at this point, Topix has stripped me of my will and my voice and I refuse to be a goat for Topix so i'm leaving on my terms, not theirs.

Merry Christmas and MAYBE you'll get to read this post before it too disappears?

Later!

Here's an example of what they canned...

I's still on trail with Donkey delivering toys to all village children, it take us long time. If anyone want to buy me present, I's need faster Donkey hahah, I's just kidding (Donkey giving me evil stair right now). Feliz Navidad!

Q: What do you call an obnoxious reindeer?

A: RUDEolph.

“Be yourself .........”

Level 3

Since: May 13

Everyone else is taken

#14026 Dec 23, 2013
Sorry you feel that way Rick. I have never put much importance on this place and just post for fun and hang all the drama. I have lost 6 account to date, never have hit the 10,000 mark yet, so I made 6 more, lol.
I sincerely wish you wouldn't leave, you're a fine poster. I have take a 4 month break from here, maybe that's all you need. If you leave I shall miss you.
I a very blessed and Merry Christmas and please think about what I said.
Topix isn't that important!

“Be yourself .........”

Level 3

Everyone else is taken

#14027 Dec 23, 2013
Dang keys ..... "I wish you a blessed and Merry Christmas ...."

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#14028 Dec 23, 2013
Morning everyone, Merry Ho Ho.

“Be yourself .........”

Level 3

Everyone else is taken

#14029 Dec 23, 2013
I have a few people on my FB is your are interested, they left topix too. Send me a message if you like .....

Bex, Beautiful Black Molly, Fish sticks, Bar Fly, Dragon Lover

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14030 Dec 23, 2013
:(
I feel the same way. after 2 years of having my information put out there real and imagined I'm about done. I'm already in touch with people I really like. People that haven't made me choose. I had to reconfigure everything because the ads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 min Red_Forman 146,509
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min syamsu 204,841
Some day, I would love to_______________? (Sep '12) 12 min Poppyann 699
I Haven't Had____? In ages (Sep '12) 12 min Go Blue Forever 1,182
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 13 min Poppyann 3,862
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 16 min whatimeisit 44,620
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 24 min Go Blue Forever 1,183
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 56 min 8541 MARINE 59,728
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Northbound 197,391
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 1 hr Sam 8,825