There goes the neighborhood!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13946 Dec 6, 2013
Hello, USA!

:)

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#13949 Dec 7, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Hello, USA!
:)
Hey Perse! How's it going?

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13950 Dec 7, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Perse! How's it going?
hey USA! I'm freezing how about you?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#13951 Dec 7, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
hey USA! I'm freezing how about you?
Same here, it's in the low teens and dropping fast sense the sun went down.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13952 Dec 7, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Same here, it's in the low teens and dropping fast sense the sun went down.
You win! I'm not going to complain after hearing that. Stay warm and cuddled up.
:)

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#13953 Dec 7, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
You win! I'm not going to complain after hearing that. Stay warm and cuddled up.
:)
I'm in the single digits now. LOL

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13954 Dec 7, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in the single digits now. LOL
oh wow.:(

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#13955 Dec 7, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>oh wow.:(
I'm sitting by the wood stove right now, contemplating going out to the shop. That might take a while to happen. LOL

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13956 Dec 7, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sitting by the wood stove right now, contemplating going out to the shop. That might take a while to happen. LOL
Is it heated? Okay if you go get yourself some rope... TiEd around one arm... The other ONTo a post OR something near THE door...LOL

WAIT, I saw that on TV... Only with because Pa had to round up the horses... Or something in a blizzard.
Carry on.
:)

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#13957 Dec 7, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text> Is it heated? Okay if you go get yourself some rope... TiEd around one arm... The other ONTo a post OR something near THE door...LOL
WAIT, I saw that on TV... Only with because Pa had to round up the horses... Or something in a blizzard.
Carry on.
:)
LOL! Thanks for the advice, but it's not even snowing, just freezing cold.

“Untouchable!!!!”

Level 3

Since: May 07

Whitney Pier

#13958 Dec 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Good Day Ricky and Everyone. Gosh, been awhile, topix is all different. Just a drive by to see how you all are doing.
Freezing up here, but 2 weeks today we are on Christmas Holidays.
Cant wait to fly out again.
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Years, case I don't make it back here for another 3 months lol.

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#13959 Dec 9, 2013
Good morning everyone, a nice rainy cold day in GA. And how about getting a day off to enjoy this weather, lol.
My tummy says breakfast would be a good idea, lol. Raisin Bran, here I come!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13960 Dec 9, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Thanks for the advice, but it's not even snowing, just freezing cold.
BRRR. It is cold and I'm outside.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#13961 Dec 9, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
BRRR. It is cold and I'm outside.
Go back inside then! LOL :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13962 Dec 9, 2013
nuka wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Day Ricky and Everyone. Gosh, been awhile, topix is all different. Just a drive by to see how you all are doing.
Freezing up here, but 2 weeks today we are on Christmas Holidays.
Cant wait to fly out again.
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Years, case I don't make it back here for another 3 months lol.
Hey Nuka, hey guys!

Popping in to say hi, I got a lot of work backed up so I won't be around much for now, but have a good one!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13964 Dec 9, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Go back inside then! LOL :)
Well I did eventually.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#13965 Dec 10, 2013
One more final to go.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#13966 Dec 10, 2013
Good luck Rotor!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13967 Dec 10, 2013
Way to go, rotor!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#13968 Dec 10, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Way to go, rotor!
What's he taking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 4 min whatimeisit 59,409
2words into 2new words (May '12) 6 min SUG here 2,262
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 7 min SUG here 2,963
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 19 min SweLL GirL 32,397
One Word (Jan '09) 25 min Joi C 16,300
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 38 min -Prince- 145,428
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 47 min Aura Mytha 199,376
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 50 min razz58 7,219
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr CJ Rocker 192,863
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Parden Pard 56,843
News Man arrested after 'putting his PENIS on superm... 7 hr cashier 30
More from around the web