Comments
9,921 - 9,940 of 10,914 Comments Last updated Yesterday

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13730 Nov 15, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Hattie for the laugh this morning. I nearly spit my coffee all over my laptop!!! LMAO!!
Good Morning All!! Happy Friday!
That was pretty funny! Lol

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13731 Nov 15, 2013
Morning neighborhood.

Can anyone tell me why there is a goat walking down the street with a jack o lantern on its head?

Ricky! Did you have another party!?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13732 Nov 15, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Morning neighborhood.
Can anyone tell me why there is a goat walking down the street with a jack o lantern on its head?
Ricky! Did you have another party!?
YOU FOUND HER!! Thank god!!

No she's for the big party over the weekend, we're going to get some poor sole drunk and tell him his GF wants to make love out back in the barn and send him that way! lol

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13733 Nov 15, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>YOU FOUND HER!! Thank god!!
No she's for the big party over the weekend, we're going to get some poor sole drunk and tell him his GF wants to make love out back in the barn and send him that way! lol
0.o

Woo hoo!

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13734 Nov 15, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>YOU FOUND HER!! Thank god!!
No she's for the big party over the weekend, we're going to get some poor sole drunk and tell him his GF wants to make love out back in the barn and send him that way! lol
OMG!!!! LMAO!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13735 Nov 15, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>OMG!!!! LMAO!
*whispers to Chris*

I'm worried about that boy. lol

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#13736 Nov 15, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Hattie for the laugh this morning. I nearly spit my coffee all over my laptop!!! LMAO!!
Good Morning All!! Happy Friday!
I know .. I read that and it simply cracked me up !!

Have a nice weekend Chris !:)

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#13737 Nov 16, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>YOU FOUND HER!! Thank god!!
No she's for the big party over the weekend, we're going to get some poor sole drunk and tell him his GF wants to make love out back in the barn and send him that way! lol
Drunk night in the shop and having fun beating up CHOCOLATE FACE, with cowboy, NFL fan and courteous Europhobe, on the 'Bush is a Hero' thread!

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#13738 Nov 17, 2013
Helloooooooo!((HUGS))

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#13739 Nov 17, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
Helloooooooo!((HUGS))
Hi Figarooo!

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#13740 Nov 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Figarooo!
Hello! How are you?

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#13741 Nov 17, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello! How are you?
Good! Just enjoying the weekend off with a six pack. Now arguably you could say a half rack, because my beers were 24 ouncers. lol

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#13742 Nov 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Good! Just enjoying the weekend off with a six pack. Now arguably you could say a half rack, because my beers were 24 ouncers. lol
Got one for me?!?!?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#13743 Nov 17, 2013
YO NEIGHBOR!!

Your Leaf Cruncher WOKE me up!!!

TURN IT OFF!!

NOOO FREAKIN' RESPECT!!!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#13744 Nov 17, 2013
Good day folks.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#13745 Nov 17, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
Good day folks.
Hey there Handsome !:)

Glad to see you posting today . Hope things are well with you :)

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#13746 Nov 17, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Handsome !:)
Glad to see you posting today . Hope things are well with you :)
...and hey there good lookin'.

Nice and sunny here but think I'm going to have another nap soon..lol

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13747 Nov 17, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
Good day folks.
Good morning, handsome neighbor to the north.
I wondered where that wild and crazy Canadian was...
* crawls in beside him*

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#13748 Nov 17, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
...and hey there good lookin'.
Nice and sunny here but think I'm going to have another nap soon..lol
So glad someone has sunshine . We are having rain , high wind and severe storms . Just going to stay in and watch some football ...and probably nap also ! lol :)

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#13749 Nov 17, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Got one for me?!?!?
Sorry, I drank all of them. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last word - first (Jun '12) 2 min Princess Hey 6,825
Panda Faked Pregnancy for Extra Bamboo 3 min Lawrence Wolf 7
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 5 min Princess Hey 5,884
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 7 min Princess Hey 1,268
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 10 min Princess Hey 11,521
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 13 min Princess Hey 6,824
Word Association (Mar '10) 15 min Princess Hey 15,983
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 18 min Princess Hey 28,492
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min yTubeNews 145,163
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 20 min -Lea- 18,558
Fergson Police Dept. 1 hr beatlesinthebog 362
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr beatlesinthebog 802
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••