There goes the neighborhood!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13549 Oct 25, 2013
Most crazy,ridiculous and funny Kung Fu martial arts fight ever video...

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13550 Oct 25, 2013
Funny, Ricky! Forever to load....

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13551 Oct 25, 2013
So I tried this weird social experiment. I parked in the parking lot of one of our larger grocery stores... I wanted to see how many times I have to move in an alloted frame. I chose the timeframe of 1/2 hour I chose the most empty part of the lot. The point to this little experiment was to see how many people I'd have to get away from. Silly, I know. I had to move four times. The first person park right next to me 1 space over. Weird older man That kept looking over at me. I moved. The second person Decided to park right in front of me. I moved. The third time I went to another big portion of the parking lot totally deserted And encountered 2 teenagers who is an act of spontaneity decided to teach her how to ride a skateboard. After about 10 minutes of shrieking and oioooio squealing I moved again. They left I wasn't interested. I move to my fourth and final destination And was quite content until a man started walking towards me. He kept walking And then walked along a fence back to a corner. I thought maybe he was going to relieve himself. Instead he walked into a little thicket of trees And got something from someone that was in the thick of trees. He then walked away got into a car. It looks like someone's living back in the corner. With the experiment done I drove away. And what was my point? My point was, you can't be alone anywhere. Lol

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13552 Oct 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Most crazy,ridiculous and funny Kung Fu martial arts fight ever video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WuTD4yPCQfoXX
Ricky, you've got a lot of guts! lmao

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13553 Oct 26, 2013
Hello wonderful neighbors. Hope everyone is doing well.

:)

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#13554 Oct 27, 2013
Borrowed from Facebook

Do you fart in bed? This is a story about a couple who had been happily married for years, the only friction in their marriage was the husband’s habit of farting loudly every morning when he awoke. The noise would wake his wife and the smell would make her eyes water and make her gasp for air. Every morning she would plead with him to stop ripping them off because it was making her sick. He told her he couldn't stop it and that it was perfectly natural. She told him to see a doctor, she was concerned that one day he would blow his guts out. The years went by and he continued to rip them out. Then one Christmas day morning, as she was preparing the turkey for dinner and he was upstairs sound asleep, she looked at the innards, neck, gizzard, liver and all the spare parts, and a malicious thought came to her. She took the bowl and went upstairs where her husband was sound asleep and, gently pulling the bed covers back, she pulled back the elastic waistband of his underpants and emptied the bowl of turkey guts into his shorts. Sometime later she heard her husband waken with his usual trumpeting which was followed by a blood curdling scream and the sound of frantic footsteps as he ran into the bath room. The wife could hardly control herself as she rolled on the floor laughing, tears in her eyes! After years of torture she reckoned she had got him back pretty good. About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his blood stained underpants with a look of horror on his face. She bit her lip as she asked him what was the matter. He said,“Honey you were right… all these years you have warned me and I didn't listen to you.”“What do you mean?” asked his wife.“Well, you always told me that one day I would end up farting my guts out, and today it finally happened, but by the grace of god, some Vaseline and two fingers. I think I got most of them back in……........

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#13555 Oct 28, 2013
Q: How did the glamorous ghost earn her living?
A: She was a cover ghost!

Q: How can you tell if a ghost is angry?
A: It turns red!

Q: How did the ghost patch his sheet?
A: With a pumpkin patch!

Q: What does a zombie get when it bites a ghost?
A: A mouth full of sheet!

Q: What do ghosts serve for dessert?
A: Ice Scream!

Q: Why did the ghost starch her sheet?
A: &#8232;She wanted everyone to be scared stiff!

Q: What do you call a ghost in a torn sheet?
A: &#8232;A little holy terror!

Q: Where do ghosts mail their letters?
A: &#8232;At the ghost office!

Q: What would you call the ghost of a door-to-door salesman?
A: &#8232;A dead ringer!

Q: Why are so few ghosts arrested?
A: It’s hard to pin anything on them!

Q: How do ghosts learn songs?
A: They read the sheet music!

Q: How do well-groomed ghosts keep their hair in place?
A: With scare spray!

- A pretty girl wanted to marry a ghost.
- I don’t know what possessed her!

Q: What are little ghosts dressed in when it rains?
A: Boo&#8208;ts and ghoul&#8208;oshes!

Q: What color are ghosts?
A: Boooo!

Q: What do baby ghosts wear on their feet?
A: Boo&#8208;ties!

Q: What do goblins and ghosts drink when they’re hot and thirsty on Halloween?
A: Ghoul&#8208;aid!

Q: What do you call a ghost with a broken leg?
A: A dead hoblin goblin!

Q: What do you get if you cross a cocker spaniel, poodle, and a ghost?
A: A cocker&#8208;poodle&#8 208;boo!

Q: What does a ghost go if they want to swim?
A: The Dead Sea!

Q: What happens when a ghost gets lost in the fog?
A: He is mist.

Q: What kind of cars do ghosts drive?
A: Boo&#8208;&#8208;icks!

Q: What kind of horses do ghost kids like to ride?
A: Night&#8208;mares!

Q: What would you get if you crossed a chicken and a ghost?
A: A peck&#8208;a&#8208;boo !

Q: What’s a ghost favorite game?
A: Hide&#8208;and&#8208;G o&#8208;Shriek.

Q: Where does a ghost go on Saturday night?
A: Anywhere where he can boo&#8208;gie.

Q: Who protects the shores where spirits live?
A: The Ghost Guard!

Q: Why did the ghosts put a fence around the cemetery?
A: People were dying to get in!

Q: Why is the letter G scary?
A: It turns a host into a ghost!

Q: Why do ghosts and demons get along so well?
A: Because demons are a ghosts best friend!

Q: Why did the game warden arrest the ghost?
A: He didn’t have a haunting license!

Q: Why are ghosts bad at telling lies?
A: Because you can see right through them!

Q: Who writes all the books about haunted houses?
A: Ghostwriters, who else?

Q: Who did the ghost invite to his party?
A: Anyone he could dig up!

Q: Where do ghosts go in October?
A: The coffin of the year show.

Q: Where do ghost trains stop?
A: At devil crossings.

Q: Where do Australian ghosts go on holiday?
A: Lake Eerie.

Q: What vehicle does a kid ghost like to ride?
A: A boocycle.

Q: What time is it when a ghost haunts your house?
A: Time to move to a new house!

Q: What should you say when you meet a ghost?
A: How do you boo, sir?

Q: What kind of mistakes do spooks make?
A: Boo boos!

Q: What kind of ghost haunts skyscrapers?
A: Higher spirits!

Q: What is a ghost’s favourite day of the week?
A: Frightday!

Q: What is a ghost proof cycle?
A: One with no spooks in it!

Q: What ghost helped the Little Leaguers win their game?
A: The team spirit!

Q: What is a ghost’s favorite bird?
A: A scare crow.

Q: What medicine do ghosts take for colds?
A: Coffin drops!

Q: What’s a ghosts favorite fruit?
A: Booberries!

Q: What’s the first thing ghosts do when they get in a car?
A: They boo&#8208;kle their seatbelts!

Q: Why wasn’t the ghost successful?
A: He didn’t believe in himself!

Q: Why don’t ghosts go out in the rain?
A: It dampers down their spirits!

Q: Why did the ghost go into the bar?
A: For the Boos!

Q: Why did the ghost become a lousy comedian?
A: For the boos!

Q: Why are ghosts cowards?
A: Because they’ve got no guts!

Q: Who writes ghosts jokes?
A: Crypt writers!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13556 Oct 28, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Hello wonderful neighbors. Hope everyone is doing well.
:)
Hey Sue! How you feeling?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13557 Oct 28, 2013
GANNY wrote:
Borrowed from Facebook
Do you fart in bed? This is a story about a couple who had been happily married for years, the only friction in their marriage was the husband’s habit of farting loudly every morning when he awoke. The noise would wake his wife and the smell would make her eyes water and make her gasp for air. Every morning she would plead with him to stop ripping them off because it was making her sick. He told her he couldn't stop it and that it was perfectly natural. She told him to see a doctor, she was concerned that one day he would blow his guts out. The years went by and he continued to rip them out. Then one Christmas day morning, as she was preparing the turkey for dinner and he was upstairs sound asleep, she looked at the innards, neck, gizzard, liver and all the spare parts, and a malicious thought came to her. She took the bowl and went upstairs where her husband was sound asleep and, gently pulling the bed covers back, she pulled back the elastic waistband of his underpants and emptied the bowl of turkey guts into his shorts. Sometime later she heard her husband waken with his usual trumpeting which was followed by a blood curdling scream and the sound of frantic footsteps as he ran into the bath room. The wife could hardly control herself as she rolled on the floor laughing, tears in her eyes! After years of torture she reckoned she had got him back pretty good. About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his blood stained underpants with a look of horror on his face. She bit her lip as she asked him what was the matter. He said,“Honey you were right… all these years you have warned me and I didn't listen to you.”“What do you mean?” asked his wife.“Well, you always told me that one day I would end up farting my guts out, and today it finally happened, but by the grace of god, some Vaseline and two fingers. I think I got most of them back in……........
lol

Hey Ganny

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13558 Oct 28, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Ricky, you've got a lot of guts! lmao
Isn't that crazy! lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13559 Oct 28, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
So I tried this weird social experiment. I parked in the parking lot of one of our larger grocery stores... I wanted to see how many times I have to move in an alloted frame. I chose the timeframe of 1/2 hour I chose the most empty part of the lot. The point to this little experiment was to see how many people I'd have to get away from. Silly, I know. I had to move four times. The first person park right next to me 1 space over. Weird older man That kept looking over at me. I moved. The second person Decided to park right in front of me. I moved. The third time I went to another big portion of the parking lot totally deserted And encountered 2 teenagers who is an act of spontaneity decided to teach her how to ride a skateboard. After about 10 minutes of shrieking and oioooio squealing I moved again. They left I wasn't interested. I move to my fourth and final destination And was quite content until a man started walking towards me. He kept walking And then walked along a fence back to a corner. I thought maybe he was going to relieve himself. Instead he walked into a little thicket of trees And got something from someone that was in the thick of trees. He then walked away got into a car. It looks like someone's living back in the corner. With the experiment done I drove away. And what was my point? My point was, you can't be alone anywhere. Lol
lol

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13560 Oct 28, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol
You should try this in San Francisco.

:D

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#13561 Oct 29, 2013
*sneaks into third house on first street*

*rearranges their living room furniture*

*steals their coffee pot*

*sneaks back out*

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13562 Oct 29, 2013
* peeps over fence at the 4th house*
* opens the gate at 5th house*
* tosses Big Dawg a soup bone*
* open kitchen door using the key under flower pot*
* pilfers Starbucks coffee, tucks bag in backpack*
* locks door and replaces key*
* leave through gate at fifth house*
* hiding in the shadows... moves down the block*
* picks bouquet of flowers at 8th house*
* rings the doorbell at 9th house*
Ganny, Open the door!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#13563 Oct 30, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
would Twin Peaks or the sister cities still have just one??????????
Twin Peaks definitely has more than one, I live in the sad excuse for a town that abortion was filmed in.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13564 Oct 30, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
* peeps over fence at the 4th house*
* opens the gate at 5th house*
* tosses Big Dawg a soup bone*
* open kitchen door using the key under flower pot*
* pilfers Starbucks coffee, tucks bag in backpack*
* locks door and replaces key*
* leave through gate at fifth house*
* hiding in the shadows... moves down the block*
* picks bouquet of flowers at 8th house*
* rings the doorbell at 9th house*
Ganny, Open the door!
lol

Sounds like a pro! lol

can I just call you guys Cat and Burglar?! lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13565 Oct 30, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
So I tried this weird social experiment. I parked in the parking lot of one of our larger grocery stores... I wanted to see how many times I have to move in an alloted frame. I chose the timeframe of 1/2 hour I chose the most empty part of the lot. The point to this little experiment was to see how many people I'd have to get away from. Silly, I know. I had to move four times. The first person park right next to me 1 space over. Weird older man That kept looking over at me. I moved. The second person Decided to park right in front of me. I moved. The third time I went to another big portion of the parking lot totally deserted And encountered 2 teenagers who is an act of spontaneity decided to teach her how to ride a skateboard. After about 10 minutes of shrieking and oioooio squealing I moved again. They left I wasn't interested. I move to my fourth and final destination And was quite content until a man started walking towards me. He kept walking And then walked along a fence back to a corner. I thought maybe he was going to relieve himself. Instead he walked into a little thicket of trees And got something from someone that was in the thick of trees. He then walked away got into a car. It looks like someone's living back in the corner. With the experiment done I drove away. And what was my point? My point was, you can't be alone anywhere. Lol
So you actually tried this?

I do know that people I guess are scared to be alone and will drive next to you, I guess park next to you, etc?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13566 Oct 30, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Twin Peaks definitely has more than one, I live in the sad excuse for a town that abortion was filmed in.
Abortion, is that a documentary or something?

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13567 Oct 30, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Sounds like a pro! lol
can I just call you guys Cat and Burglar?! lol
LOL. It was your house I took the coffee from.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13568 Oct 30, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
So you actually tried this?
I do know that people I guess are scared to be alone and will drive next to you, I guess park next to you, etc?
Yes! True story! LOL. I've got another story I'll share later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 7 min Spotted Girl 804
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 8 min -Papa-Smurf- 2,398
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 12 min Aussie Kev 9,852
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 13 min Aussie Kev 8,960
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 15 min Aussie Kev 35,929
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 31 min wichita-rick 210,003
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 51 min Grace Nerissa 68,407
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 57 min Susanm 44
News Trump's Dark, Weird, Inaugural Campaign Speech 1 hr 16 TEEN SHOTS 76
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 2,746
More from around the web