Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOl, dont give 'em any ideas...
It doesn't work. I remember two guys I used to know said they tried it when we were in junior high. I seem to remember they said it made the papers just go up in smoke really fast.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
some kid back in the 70's tried to pass off Johnson weed as pot ... dumb kid ... as if, lol ...
So did you get a buzz off of it? lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOl, and my little dog thinks I'm burnt out...
lol

Did that video make your dog howl?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ladies of the Night might disagree with you there, Ricky ! LOL !!
I thought about that and you're right and as a guy fake works for me too! lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
I heard you could smoke banana peel strips. LOL
You can also slip on them!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't work. I remember two guys I used to know said they tried it when we were in junior high. I seem to remember they said it made the papers just go up in smoke really fast.
WOW! They really tried that?! I've never heard of that, are you being serious/

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like faking a big. "O" ... Same feeling ! LOL
Really? You breathe hard, scream and wiggle when you smoke pot?

LOL

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
some kid back in the 70's tried to pass off Johnson weed as pot ... dumb kid ... as if, lol ...
lol

The things people do when they were younger

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I thought about that and you're right and as a guy fake works for me too! lol
LOL !!:~)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You breathe hard, scream and wiggle when you smoke pot?
LOL
Ummmm... with fake pot ...YEAH ! That's what happens, honestly!:)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! They really tried that?! I've never heard of that, are you being serious/
Yep, serious! Those two were always in trouble.

“Flip Flop Kind Of Day”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
I must have had a boring childhood. I didn't do those things.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>So did you get a buzz off of it? lol
haha, FC & friends cannot be fooled, LOL ... IDK I was told they pulled it out of the ground, cooked it in the oven till it got crisp and tried to make it look like the other ... we laughed as they put it in a match box and tried to sell it for $2.00 ... for 25 cents a gallon ... we could go to school all week, go dancing FR/SA nights, go to the beach SA/SU days and still have gas leftover just in time to ask Daddy for gas money to cover the next week, LOL ... Ya think we were going to waste our money on Johnson weed, hahahaha ... I don't think so ... we were on a natural high ... didn't need the stinky stuff ... No stems no seeds that we don't need, Acapulco Gold ... something that rhymes with Gold ... Forgot, Guess that's what the stuff does to ya,*wink*...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
The guy was an upper classman in High School ... we were like 15 or 16 ... we still knew better ... I grew up in McAllen --> 7 miles from the Mexican Border, 20 minutes from South Padre Island ... lots of pot crossed that border, we still knew better, what it looked and smelled like ... That guy and his friends (am I allowed to say (IDIOT) here? LOL ... Maybe they needed prom money for their tuxedo's or gas for their own car's, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>I must have had a boring childhood. I didn't do those things.
Hi Chris .. nice to see you ... it was worse than it is now on the border ... except back then (and probably as is now) they had "la mordida" where the Mexican officials took massive amounts of bribes to let drugs, pot, HEROIN cross and uncross ... "mordida" means the "bite" ---> from both the mexican and US sides of the border ... take from your hand, take from my hand ... The cartels grew and grew and now are completely out of hand ... If it'd of been nipped in the bud back then maybe the drug cartel wouldn't exist now, MAYBE ~ maybe not ... who knows ... it was the Rio Grande Valley in the 60's, 70's ... Vietnam War going on ... LOTS of heroin crossing ... lots of our school mates strung out on it ... lots of suicides the class of '69 that I'll never ever forget ... My mom was Charge Nurse of the only hospital we had in McAllen ... would come home and say "so and so hung himself today, or shot himself in the head today or OD'd today" ... sure scared the heck out of me ... The class of '69 ... I can still name all their names ... a lot of about 12 or 13 of them ... goodness ... how morbid ... My daddy said the best thing we could do when we graduated if we didn't go to college was to get the h7ll out of the Valley as soon as possible ... there were 5 of us kids ... and we all did, either after high school and/or after college ... best advice ever or we'd all be strung out ... I would never let any of yall cross over the bridge in McAllen (Reynosa) or Brownsville (Matamoros)... Weslaco (Progresso) I crossed earlier in September (twice) during daytime hours, with a male friend, and it was relatively safe ... I bought a kick @zz white leather fringed jacket ... one of a kind ...

Okay, I'll let your eyes rest ... It's a beautiful day ... Going to play fetch with my pups ... Enjoy yours! FC <3 ...

Clear
59°F
Clear
Feels like: 59°
High 79°Low 52°

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

correction: my mom was charge nurse of the Emergency Room of McAllen Municipal Hospital ... nurse for 45 years ... RIP mom ...

“Flip Flop Kind Of Day”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Chris .. nice to see you ... it was worse than it is now on the border ... except back then (and probably as is now) they had "la mordida" where the Mexican officials took massive amounts of bribes to let drugs, pot, HEROIN cross and uncross ... "mordida" means the "bite" ---> from both the mexican and US sides of the border ... take from your hand, take from my hand ... The cartels grew and grew and now are completely out of hand ... If it'd of been nipped in the bud back then maybe the drug cartel wouldn't exist now, MAYBE ~ maybe not ... who knows ... it was the Rio Grande Valley in the 60's, 70's ... Vietnam War going on ... LOTS of heroin crossing ... lots of our school mates strung out on it ... lots of suicides the class of '69 that I'll never ever forget ... My mom was Charge Nurse of the only hospital we had in McAllen ... would come home and say "so and so hung himself today, or shot himself in the head today or OD'd today" ... sure scared the heck out of me ... The class of '69 ... I can still name all their names ... a lot of about 12 or 13 of them ... goodness ... how morbid ... My daddy said the best thing we could do when we graduated if we didn't go to college was to get the h7ll out of the Valley as soon as possible ... there were 5 of us kids ... and we all did, either after high school and/or after college ... best advice ever or we'd all be strung out ... I would never let any of yall cross over the bridge in McAllen (Reynosa) or Brownsville (Matamoros)... Weslaco (Progresso) I crossed earlier in September (twice) during daytime hours, with a male friend, and it was relatively safe ... I bought a kick @zz white leather fringed jacket ... one of a kind ...
Okay, I'll let your eyes rest ... It's a beautiful day ... Going to play fetch with my pups ... Enjoy yours! FC <3 ...
Clear
59°F
Clear
Feels like: 59°
High 79°Low 52°
WOW!!! I'm speechless! There was drug use at my high school. I didn't have time for it. All through high school, I worked. Didn't have time to hang out.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
If you never have smoked pot, would you feel the same way about fake pot? You would prob think it was da bomb!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, FC & friends cannot be fooled, LOL ... IDK I was told they pulled it out of the ground, cooked it in the oven till it got crisp and tried to make it look like the other ... we laughed as they put it in a match box and tried to sell it for $2.00 ... for 25 cents a gallon ... we could go to school all week, go dancing FR/SA nights, go to the beach SA/SU days and still have gas leftover just in time to ask Daddy for gas money to cover the next week, LOL ... Ya think we were going to waste our money on Johnson weed, hahahaha ... I don't think so ... we were on a natural high ... didn't need the stinky stuff ... No stems no seeds that we don't need, Acapulco Gold ... something that rhymes with Gold ... Forgot, Guess that's what the stuff does to ya,*wink*...
Hahaha!

Those dumb Texasns, oh uh I never said that!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!!! I'm speechless! There was drug use at my high school. I didn't have time for it. All through high school, I worked. Didn't have time to hang out.
How about now? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,701 - 9,720 of10,868
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••