There goes the neighborhood!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13424 Oct 14, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I signed the lease on my new apartment Saturday. Made 500+ on my yard sale the week before.
On a kinda mixed emotion note I also have signed papers to file this week.
Where did you vacation?
That's the part of life we all hate and while it may be necessary, it's a lot of impact years. Anyway good for you bro!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#13425 Oct 14, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
We stay in an oceanfront home . MrH likes to fish from the beach ..makes it nice to just step out ...walk a few feet and fish....go in take a nap ...the fish again! lol
You know, I wish the very best for you ! I am here for ya !:)
I took my son to the beach a couple years ago and we went wading into the water to fish, well a couple days later back at home my shorts got to smelling and I looked in the pockets and there were some dried baby fish and seahorses lol.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#13426 Oct 14, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
OMG ... what happen to the Neighborhood ?!!
Say there pretty lady. Did you have a nice holiday?
Weather was so nice last week. Perfect timing.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13427 Oct 14, 2013
Good morning wonderful neighbors. Welcome back lovely Miss Hatti.

:)

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#13428 Oct 14, 2013
Afternoon neighbors!

I'm not real happy because I'm going out of town Friday, already had the day planned off, then I got a notice for jury duty tomorrow, now I get to cram 5 days of work into 3, lol. I just hope I don't get picked, that could screw me all up!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13429 Oct 14, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You weren't here, that's what happened.
I'm here now :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13430 Oct 14, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Say there pretty lady. Did you have a nice holiday?
Weather was so nice last week. Perfect timing.
Hello Beautiful DC. How's things in K-Town? I came right through there on the west side the other night coming home from vacation. Thought of you me dear!!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13431 Oct 14, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Good morning wonderful neighbors. Welcome back lovely Miss Hatti.
:)
Thank you Miss Susan !!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#13432 Oct 15, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Beautiful DC. How's things in K-Town? I came right through there on the west side the other night coming home from vacation. Thought of you me dear!!
Good morning, Awesome.

You know, I live a few miles from 640 off Western. But who wants to visit on the way home from a holiday.

We'll get together. There just wasn't good enough weather this year for it.

Our date is still on. Maybe next year will be better. I will assume most of the music is out side up in Maryville.

Speaking of weather. The last week or so has been to die for. I really was beginning to think was going to rain straight through to the end of the year. Am amazed it stopped...really.

Hoping you vacation was wonderful and mostly free of rain...

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13433 Oct 15, 2013
Good Morning everyone.

Off to the vet today with my oldest mastiff Justice. Came home from fishing yesterday and he isn't acting like himself. Took him outside, and while he was walking he just fell down. Just want to make sure he's ok. He's getting old, he's 9 and it's breaking my heart.

Then, last night I was playing with my other mastiff Lily (5 yrs. old)and found a quarter sized lump on her floppy ear. I googled it and it looks like its an ear hematoma. Lily will have to go in and have it drained. It's from her shaking her head, since she has long floppy ears, she created a hematoma. I just can't win!!

Last week my other mastiff Gia (8 yrs old)had to go in because she has incontinence. Who knew a dog can get that. The doc says it's normal to have a fixed female go through this. They wanted to prescribe medication that had a ton of side effects. So we decided to go the herbal way. I don't want to drug my dog because she dribbles a little bit of pee on the floor.(thank goodness for tile throughout the house)

I love the big dog, but big dogs don't live as long as the smaller dogs. I convinced myself last night, no more dogs. I can't handle the heartbreak of losing them.:(

SUJ

“Your posts still ”

Level 6

Since: Mar 10

make me giggle

#13434 Oct 15, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
Good Morning everyone.
Off to the vet today with my oldest mastiff Justice. Came home from fishing yesterday and he isn't acting like himself. Took him outside, and while he was walking he just fell down. Just want to make sure he's ok. He's getting old, he's 9 and it's breaking my heart.
Then, last night I was playing with my other mastiff Lily (5 yrs. old)and found a quarter sized lump on her floppy ear. I googled it and it looks like its an ear hematoma. Lily will have to go in and have it drained. It's from her shaking her head, since she has long floppy ears, she created a hematoma. I just can't win!!
Last week my other mastiff Gia (8 yrs old)had to go in because she has incontinence. Who knew a dog can get that. The doc says it's normal to have a fixed female go through this. They wanted to prescribe medication that had a ton of side effects. So we decided to go the herbal way. I don't want to drug my dog because she dribbles a little bit of pee on the floor.(thank goodness for tile throughout the house)
I love the big dog, but big dogs don't live as long as the smaller dogs. I convinced myself last night, no more dogs. I can't handle the heartbreak of losing them.:(
Hi Chris.@ Gia, you can find doggie sani-pads at any pet shop supply. They are worn with a little garter belt. It's less irritating than a collar and not near as bulky as doggie diapers. She may appreciate the solution to not dribbling on the floor; and wear them with ease.
The larger dogs are so intelligent. I'd think she is embarrassed and upset with this baffling loss of control too.
Gentle hugs to you for your Justice and the hard path ahead. <3

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#13435 Oct 15, 2013
Mornin.

Sorry to hear about your pet troubles, Chris.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#13436 Oct 15, 2013
Morning!

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#13437 Oct 15, 2013
Who wants to roll in ze hay? ;)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#13438 Oct 15, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
Who wants to roll in ze hay? ;)
I do, I do!

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#13439 Oct 15, 2013
I don't know guys, hay is kinda pokey.....can we roll in the grass instead?

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#13440 Oct 15, 2013
Once upon a time there as a cadence that went....

Roll me over,
in the clover,
do it to me once or twice,
oh, baby that was nice

anybody remember the rest of the words?

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#13441 Oct 15, 2013
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
I don't know guys, hay is kinda pokey.....can we roll in the grass instead?
Sure!

I like the sound of "we." Do you think you both can handle me? RAWR!!!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13443 Oct 15, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Awesome.
You know, I live a few miles from 640 off Western. But who wants to visit on the way home from a holiday.
We'll get together. There just wasn't good enough weather this year for it.
Our date is still on. Maybe next year will be better. I will assume most of the music is out side up in Maryville.
Speaking of weather. The last week or so has been to die for. I really was beginning to think was going to rain straight through to the end of the year. Am amazed it stopped...really.
Hoping you vacation was wonderful and mostly free of rain...
Oh you Sweet lady ...If I had the time , I would have stopped , but that nagging family of mine ... well..they just had to get home . LOL !!

I plan to make it before the end of the year. Believe it or not I have beent there several times lately, always on business and no time to have fun .. but ..the next one will be the fun trip !!

Can you say Lunch , dinner and dancing?! If we have too much fun with lunch we may never make the dinner and dancing ! lol

Oh and the weather was good and bad , but the rest was a very needed.:)

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13444 Oct 15, 2013
SUJ wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Chris.@ Gia, you can find doggie sani-pads at any pet shop supply. They are worn with a little garter belt. It's less irritating than a collar and not near as bulky as doggie diapers. She may appreciate the solution to not dribbling on the floor; and wear them with ease.
The larger dogs are so intelligent. I'd think she is embarrassed and upset with this baffling loss of control too.
Gentle hugs to you for your Justice and the hard path ahead. <3
SUJ, thanks for the advice. I wish I could try it, but I know Gia will not tolerate anything on her body. I've tried before, she's chewed them off. Yes, your right Gia is embarrassed. It's sad to see the expression in her eyes when she's realizes what's going on. I pet on her on the head and tell her it's ok. I feel bad.

As for Justice today, they basically say..he's old. He's had two TPLO's and several other surgeries. He's full of osteoarthritis. They did full blood panel, I will know in a couple of days. They prescribed a higher mg of rimadyl. But, they say for a mastiff this old, he looks good for an old man.

Got teary eyed today while at the Vet. I know the unenviable is coming. So not ready for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Thousand Lakes 24,178
News When is it really time for couples therapy? 1 hr wichita-rick 5
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 1 hr Alyssa76 27,954
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 1 hr Alyssa76 3,548
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 1 hr Alyssa76 13,525
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 1 hr Alyssa76 41,546
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Alyssa76 10,144
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Moving On Soon 221,028
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 3 hr Crazy Jae 9,133
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr Moving On 76,706