There goes the neighborhood!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13302 Oct 4, 2013
Here's some pictures of the neighborhood, go to street view and go down the street, VERY interesting....

https://maps.google.com/maps...

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13303 Oct 4, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Here's some pictures of the neighborhood, go to street view and go down the street, VERY interesting....
https://maps.google.com/maps...
eek

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#13304 Oct 4, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>That's true, looks like Tally wants in on this so we better line the box with protection to make sure the box stays in good working order for a long time to come for all! lol
Good idea!
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah at my age I'm classified petrified like the forest

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13305 Oct 4, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Here's some pictures of the neighborhood, go to street view and go down the street, VERY interesting....
https://maps.google.com/maps...
Now there's the true meaning of "there goes a neighborhood"!!!!!! Did you see all the garbage on the streets? Ewww! YUCK!!

“Making them cry”

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13306 Oct 4, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>hey Figgy, long time no see!
Hello Ricky!((HUGS))
Running running running! Haha!
Nice to see you!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#13307 Oct 5, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Where you going? you were just getting a handle on my wood!
Had to throw me out of the house to do yard work. Then had company. All work and no play is unhealthy. So I do the balance act.

Tell you what, you hang onto that wood until I get time to handle it.
Then....game on~

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#13308 Oct 5, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah at my age I'm classified petrified like the forest
By the way, petrified wood is beautiful. I happen to have some.~laughs~ I mean...really.

So go easy on your wood ...there are those of us that collect it.

Just think about it, not only is it wood, but is rock hard and has awesome crystals on it.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#13309 Oct 5, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, petrified wood is beautiful. I happen to have some.~laughs~ I mean...really.
So go easy on your wood ...there are those of us that collect it.
Just think about it, not only is it wood, but is rock hard and has awesome crystals on it.
yes it is amazing , and it is all silicone I think the wood long has rooted away .... imagine being a woodpecker

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13310 Oct 5, 2013
Good morning neighbors! Wake up!

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#13311 Oct 5, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
yes it is amazing , and it is all silicone I think the wood long has rooted away .... imagine being a woodpecker
Petrified wood (from the Greek root petro meaning "rock" or "stone"; literally "wood turned into stone") is the name given to a special type of fossilized remains of terrestrial vegetation. It is the result of a tree or tree-like plants having completely transitioned to stone by the process of permineralization. All the organic materials have been replaced with minerals (mostly a silicate, such as quartz), while retaining the original structure of the stem tissue. Unlike other types of fossils which are typically impressions or compressions, petrified wood is a three-dimensional representation of the original organic material.

why yes in a way I was right.......

“Making them cry”

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13312 Oct 5, 2013
Doing a run through!
Hello everyone!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13313 Oct 5, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, petrified wood is beautiful. I happen to have some.~laughs~ I mean...really.
So go easy on your wood ...there are those of us that collect it.
Just think about it, not only is it wood, but is rock hard and has awesome crystals on it.
Sooo you like petrified wood, well I can't help you there but the wood I got ain't bad and it goes for dirt cheap! Lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13314 Oct 5, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Now there's the true meaning of "there goes a neighborhood"!!!!!! Did you see all the garbage on the streets? Ewww! YUCK!!
o know rite! See the wood shed turned into a home and the burned out 2 story home on Colorado Chicks lot? She's living in it with 2 dogs, 5 cats, a pet pig, a Parakeet, 3 kids, 4 friends, her husband and his boss!

“Never underestimate a witch ..”

Level 3

Since: May 13

It might be your undoing ....

#13315 Oct 5, 2013
Long time no see!
I busted out the ole bad bex profile just for Obama.

Make it a beautiful day!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#13316 Oct 5, 2013
Bad Bex wrote:
Long time no see!
I busted out the ole bad bex profile just for Obama.
Make it a beautiful day!
You mean our wanna be Banana Republic tin horn dictator, Barry O?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#13317 Oct 5, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>o know rite! See the wood shed turned into a home and the burned out 2 story home on Colorado Chicks lot? She's living in it with 2 dogs, 5 cats, a pet pig, a Parakeet, 3 kids, 4 friends, her husband and his boss!
LOL.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13318 Oct 5, 2013
I thought I was the only weirdo magnet. Was just shopping with my sister... when someone decided to start talking about Hillary Clinton's alien baby... she nudged me and said "quit"... well I knew he was kidding..., he was reading the tabloids. I think he was kidding... we were laughing about it... she couldn't wait to get away from him.

LOL

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#13319 Oct 5, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
I thought I was the only weirdo magnet. Was just shopping with my sister... when someone decided to start talking about Hillary Clinton's alien baby... she nudged me and said "quit"... well I knew he was kidding..., he was reading the tabloids. I think he was kidding... we were laughing about it... she couldn't wait to get away from him.
LOL
I thought everyone knew about her alien baby? Didn't Chelsea get her green card? LOL...

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13320 Oct 5, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought everyone knew about her alien baby? Didn't Chelsea get her green card? LOL...
Nope.

LOL

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#13321 Oct 5, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
LOL
I guess in this day and age of amnesty it doesn't matter. LOL...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What she wants for Mother's Day 9 min Enquiring 3
2words into 2new words (May '12) 10 min Miss Roxie 8,010
My dream 13 min Enquiring 8
Poll Why does Laura Beth keep signing her posts as ~... (May '10) 17 min Sweet the Revenge 194
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 18 min rainmaker2016 7,564
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 21 min Oh My 2,073
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 24 min Pasquali 20,751
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 39 min Rider on the Storm 215,350
A to Z songs by title or group! 1 hr Sharlene45 1,568
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Ohio Sam 74,306
News Officer charged with punching casino bathroom a... 7 hr wichita-rick 4
More from around the web