There goes the neighborhood!
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#13198 Sep 30, 2013
I got totally psyched out this morning. I looked at my phone and it says I have a meeting in 20 minutes (I hate it when folks schedule meetings monday morning 1st thing ... If I don't put a reminder in my phone, I often times don't remember after the weekend).

I wasn't even dressed, hadn't let the dogs out, and had a few things to gather.

I was like flash gordon. I flew out of the house.

I drove like an ah0le to work.

Get to my office right on time. I see my assistant and she doesn't look like she is getting ready for the meeting at all. I say, uh, don't we have a meeting starting in a few. She says, uh, not that I know of. It's in two weeks.

<face palm>

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13199 Sep 30, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
I got totally psyched out this morning. I looked at my phone and it says I have a meeting in 20 minutes (I hate it when folks schedule meetings monday morning 1st thing ... If I don't put a reminder in my phone, I often times don't remember after the weekend).
I wasn't even dressed, hadn't let the dogs out, and had a few things to gather.
I was like flash gordon. I flew out of the house.
I drove like an ah0le to work.
Get to my office right on time. I see my assistant and she doesn't look like she is getting ready for the meeting at all. I say, uh, don't we have a meeting starting in a few. She says, uh, not that I know of. It's in two weeks.
<face palm>
LOL.. Don't ya hate it when that happens?

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13200 Sep 30, 2013
lol GOOD MORNING NEIGHBORS
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#13201 Sep 30, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.. Don't ya hate it when that happens?
I do, but better that than to miss a meeting or show up late.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13202 Sep 30, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>How did you and Chris like that exploding money at the mall over the weekend?
Heh, heh, in your dreams! It spent quite nicely, thanks.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13203 Sep 30, 2013
Good morning wonderful neighbors

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13204 Sep 30, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
I got totally psyched out this morning. I looked at my phone and it says I have a meeting in 20 minutes (I hate it when folks schedule meetings monday morning 1st thing ... If I don't put a reminder in my phone, I often times don't remember after the weekend).
I wasn't even dressed, hadn't let the dogs out, and had a few things to gather.
I was like flash gordon. I flew out of the house.
I drove like an ah0le to work.
Get to my office right on time. I see my assistant and she doesn't look like she is getting ready for the meeting at all. I say, uh, don't we have a meeting starting in a few. She says, uh, not that I know of. It's in two weeks.
<face palm>
lol, someone was dog cussing you on the road his morning!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13205 Sep 30, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol, someone was dog cussing you on the road his morning!
You loook marvelous today!
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#13206 Sep 30, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol, someone was dog cussing you on the road his morning!
But, I didn't drive like an ah0le because of my meeting. I drive like that everyday, Ricky. ;p
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#13208 Sep 30, 2013
Man-O-War wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause you're an azz hole everyday.
Right!
Yeah, that's where I was going with it. It kind of ruins the joke if you have to explain it, tho.

You should try self deprecating humor yourself, sometime ... there's a lot to work with.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13209 Sep 30, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>You loook marvelous today!
lol, it's that time of year again!

8888...I WIN, I WIN, I WIN!!!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13210 Sep 30, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But, I didn't drive like an ah0le because of my meeting. I drive like that everyday, Ricky. ;p
You too!
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#13211 Sep 30, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol, it's that time of year again!
8888...I WIN, I WIN, I WIN!!!
It is. I have to figure out what to be this year and we have to decided whether to go to a family party or an adult party. I think I'd rather go to the adult one.

If we go to the adult one, Bambi is going to maybe go as a hot fraulein German Beer Maid (she probably can't wear that to the kids one ... I think it is kind of slutty, as most female costumes are, thank you Jesus :)...).

If she did that I could do Lederhosen, yah. Unlike my idea last year to be maybe be a hobo, I have Bavarian blood ... so no one can get offended <rolls eyes>.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13212 Sep 30, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>How did you and Chris like that exploding money at the mall over the weekend?
I'd suggest a two-word "fix" for you on that disappearing cash problem, dude: "dye pack." LOL
-Kevin-

Marietta, OH

#13213 Sep 30, 2013
Afternoon all.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13214 Sep 30, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol, it's that time of year again!
8888...I WIN, I WIN, I WIN!!!
Yes, you do...16+16 - shopping trip = Nada

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13215 Sep 30, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If we go to the adult one, Bambi is going to maybe go as a hot fraulein German Beer Maid (she probably can't wear that to the kids one ... I think it is kind of slutty, as most female costumes are, thank you Jesus :)...).
If she did that I could do Lederhosen, yah. Unlike my idea last year to be maybe be a hobo, I have Bavarian blood ... so no one can get offended <rolls eyes>.
I KNEW you were religious man. lol

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#13216 Sep 30, 2013
YO NEIGHBORHOOD!!!

Ahhhhb....Autumn is here..Are we gonna have a Block Party???

Maybe we should sell RAFFLE TICKETS... the PRIZE could be a Leaf Blower... H.mmmmmm...

Time to make a Tea Bread or two...Later..ROCKERS!!

;)
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#13218 Oct 1, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>I am supposed to go to Myrtle Fall Bike Week next weekend too. Yeah Buddy!!!!
I decided to bail on fall bike week. I just have too many family issues going on right now to go to it in good conscience. I gotta take care of that stuff first.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#13219 Oct 2, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You too!
I gonna be taking my witches broom to your avatar. Smash that spider flat.

Morning to all. Enjoy~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 3 min SweLL GirL 12,277
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min Seriously 55,629
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 5 min Dont_You_Dare 5,599
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min SweLL GirL 188,952
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 7 min Dont_You_Dare 2,417
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 9 min Dont_You_Dare 3,004
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 14 min Dont_You_Dare 2,183
Offbeat's Cutest Couple (Sep '13) 18 min Princess Hey 583
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 1 hr honeymylove 15,706
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 1 hr SweLL GirL 1,674
More from around the web