Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12891 Sep 16, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Woke up sleeping beauty? I was in the Florida Keys. I wish I got some rest. Did you ever come home from vacation needing a vacation? I feel as if I've got jet lag. It's dark, dreary and raining today....i just want to go back to bed and get that much needed beauty rest.
Boy howdy! I've many a vacation like that trying to get in too much sightseeing and getting home exhausted.

I want a staycation

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12892 Sep 16, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text><---covering my eyes, still peeking through the fingers. ;) lol
Heh, heh.

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#12893 Sep 16, 2013
Evening good people, have a smashing good night, I know I will, heh heh heh!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12894 Sep 16, 2013
Buck Thorn wrote:
<quoted text>Is this it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4GNHXASOMQwXX
lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12895 Sep 16, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well stop thinking of Kevin with his shirt off, then!!! LMAO
i just got over the scarring of Kevin talking about being named under that waterfall about a year ago lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12896 Sep 16, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, please!
No please

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12897 Sep 16, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Woke up sleeping beauty? I was in the Florida Keys. I wish I got some rest. Did you ever come home from vacation needing a vacation? I feel as if I've got jet lag. It's dark, dreary and raining today....i just want to go back to bed and get that much needed beauty rest.
That's the perfect time for your rest?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12898 Sep 16, 2013
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
Evening good people, have a smashing good night, I know I will, heh heh heh!
With your shirt on or off?

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#12900 Sep 16, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>No please
You don't have to look at it! I'm going to inspect him personally.
8)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12901 Sep 16, 2013
Travel Agent wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Kevin, do you think Donkey could make it cross country? I may have a passenger. The step-kids want to meet their Aunt Leanne.
He's not very fast? Isn't there a better way of getting Aunt Leanne to the kids? Lol

I'm sure Donkey would be happy someone besides Voyeur wants to ride him? But he does have a bad gas problem.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12902 Sep 16, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to look at it! I'm going to inspect him personally.
8)
Oh don't worry, that's not a problem lol

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#12903 Sep 16, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Oh don't worry, that's not a problem lol
I trust you're all wearing men's bathing suits. We're looking for a stripper pole for tomorrow... Equal opportunity, baby... You dance ...we ladies watch.
:)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12904 Sep 16, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
I trust you're all wearing men's bathing suits. We're looking for a stripper pole for tomorrow... Equal opportunity, baby... You dance ...we ladies watch.
:)
At least get me liquored up first and how about dinner? lol

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#12905 Sep 16, 2013
Oh, Ricky you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, Hey Ricky!!

(Yeah, I know the song is Mickey)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#12906 Sep 16, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>At least get me liquored up first and how about dinner? lol
DONE! We took up a collection.... What are we getting you for dinner?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12907 Sep 16, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Oh, Ricky you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, Hey Ricky!!
(Yeah, I know the song is Mickey)
You know, I keep thinking one of these days that song will finally be forgotten? But thanks for the reminder lolol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12908 Sep 16, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
DONE! We took up a collection.... What are we getting you for dinner?
Hell I don't care, I haven't eaten in weeks due to my wallet which keeps coming up missing or empty? I'll even take McD's lol.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#12909 Sep 16, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hell I don't care, I haven't eaten in weeks due to my wallet which keeps coming up missing or empty? I'll even take McD's lol.
Hmmm. Susan mentioned a really yummy dinner another thread. I feel for you... do you want me to see if I can sneak out a Rickybag of leftovers? LOL

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12910 Sep 16, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Susan mentioned a really yummy dinner another thread. I feel for you... do you want me to see if I can sneak out a Rickybag of leftovers? LOL
That would be nice and could ya spare a cup jo for this broke mo fo?

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#12912 Sep 16, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>That would be nice and could ya spare a cup jo for this broke mo fo?
Macaroni and cheese fits into the budget nicely. LOL...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min CJ Rocker 161,527
News Russia Jails 3 Over 'Erotic, Sexual Twerk Dance' 8 min Trapper John MD 11
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 9 min Papa Smurfaletto 8,050
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 11 min Papa Smurfaletto 7,838
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 11 min Trapper John MD 18,182
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 14 min Papa Smurfaletto 10,750
Poll Why is tiny's bike in the shop? 15 min Trapper John MD 3
Things that make life eaiser... 32 min TALLYHO 8541 158
News University Steps in After Professor Flunks an E... 1 hr Holy Guacamole 5
News HuffPost Is In Deep, Weird Denial About Bruce J... 1 hr Holy Guacamole 27
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Crazy Jae 28,886
More from around the web