There goes the neighborhood!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12781 Sep 12, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
*sorry, can't hear you in there scrubby....*
Get your head of of that urinal...
LOL

It's that annoying VeeNutts poster again.
KALIo

Santa Clara, CA

#12782 Sep 12, 2013
Test...

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#12792 Sep 12, 2013
I love bananas

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12794 Sep 12, 2013
I wonder what kind of individual would post some of these posts. Don't they have families, friends, would they want someone else doing that kind of thing to their mother, girlfriend, father, friends, kids. Really makes one realize how many truly mentally deranged folks there are in the world.

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#12795 Sep 12, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
I wonder what kind of individual would post some of these posts. Don't they have families, friends, would they want someone else doing that kind of thing to their mother, girlfriend, father, friends, kids. Really makes one realize how many truly mentally deranged folks there are in the world.
People who thrive on hate when love evades them.

“Woof!”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#12797 Sep 12, 2013
*click*
*watch Boardwalk Empire*

I control the remote.

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#12800 Sep 12, 2013
Impressive, lol

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12805 Sep 12, 2013
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
People who thrive on hate when love evades them.
I guess you're right, they probably have no lives at all. So sad.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12807 Sep 12, 2013
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
People who thrive on hate when love evades them.
And who like getting all of their posts removed. They must love being invisible. lol

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#12808 Sep 12, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
And who like getting all of their posts removed. They must love being invisible. lol
Did you at least give them a cookie for the road, lol.
Some bone heads never learn.
tom pappas

Elk Grove Village, IL

#12809 Sep 12, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you're right, they probably have no lives at all. So sad.
irony in that you're here 24/7 8 days a week. I guess you can call it a life. Not much though.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#12810 Sep 12, 2013
You should see the judges report.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12811 Sep 12, 2013
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you at least give them a cookie for the road, lol.
Some bone heads never learn.
Darn! I completely forgot but I do have some walnuts I could give them. lol

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#12812 Sep 12, 2013
I keep missing Molly! Waves at Molly. You go girl!

That is so nice of you Susan, imagine their heads are empty. The donation of walnuts could be used to fill their empty craniums. Like maracas!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12813 Sep 12, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
I keep missing Molly! Waves at Molly. You go girl!
That is so nice of you Susan, imagine their heads are empty. The donation of walnuts could be used to fill their empty craniums. Like maracas!
Now that is an excellent idea. I wonder if it would work and their brains might start functioning.

It's amazing how poorly educated these trolls are. They seem incapable of even the most basic of language skills and have a deep and impressive ability to misunderstand and mis-characterize people and they are skilled only at using words learned, it seems, on the streets. Perhaps they missed out on any education whatsoever.
Perhaps it is that poor education that makes them both so unhappy and incapable of forming coherent and interesting dialogue.

At the same time, they should expect criticism when they advocate for their point of view with little skill, less logic, and no evidence at all.

If all they really want is to write their little homilies to feel good about themselves, they'll have to ignore the inevitable negative reviews, but if they want to persuade anyone to change their minds, they'll have to do much better.

Oh wait, on second thought, that won't happen ever.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#12814 Sep 12, 2013
LOL. Well if it didn't do that at least it would make an interesting sound... And keep them entertained.

As for the rest of this this is accurate and completely spot on! It's amazing how far and how fast they run and get nowhere. They lack the willingness... It's quite comical.
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is an excellent idea. I wonder if it would work and their brains might start functioning.
It's amazing how poorly educated these trolls are. They seem incapable of even the most basic of language skills and have a deep and impressive ability to misunderstand and mis-characterize people and they are skilled only at using words learned, it seems, on the streets. Perhaps they missed out on any education whatsoever.
Perhaps it is that poor education that makes them both so unhappy and incapable of forming coherent and interesting dialogue.
At the same time, they should expect criticism when they advocate for their point of view with little skill, less logic, and no evidence at all.
If all they really want is to write their little homilies to feel good about themselves, they'll have to ignore the inevitable negative reviews, but if they want to persuade anyone to change their minds, they'll have to do much better.
Oh wait, on second thought, that won't happen ever.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#12815 Sep 12, 2013
YO NEIGHBORS!!.

KEEP IT DOWN...alrighty..??

My Cub Scout Troop is camped out in the backyard!!!
.
Thanks..SPOT LIGHTS off pleease????

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12816 Sep 13, 2013
Good morning neighbors !

TGIF !! Glad to see Friday finally arrive !

Enjoy your day .

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#12817 Sep 13, 2013
Morning Hatti.
TGIF the 13th.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12818 Sep 13, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
YO NEIGHBORS!!.
KEEP IT DOWN...alrighty..??
My Cub Scout Troop is camped out in the backyard!!!
.
Thanks..SPOT LIGHTS off pleease????
Please don't yell this early in the morning, I got into Hank's shine again last night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2words into 2new words (May '12) 2 min Sharlene45 3,939
News Tastings at Gatlinburg distilleries will now co... 5 min Sotired 14
News Florida Police Arrest Vladimir Putin For Trespa... 7 min Mite Be 15
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 10 min Sparky 1,818
News Necrophilia Fetish Freak Dead People Corpse Pic... 14 min lookin 8
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 15 min xxxooxxx 3,831
News new Women bare breasts for gender equality on G... 16 min Kev from Michigan 46
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 26 min xxxooxxx 19,914
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 36 min xxxooxxx 197,891
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 55 min Hiemlenfrienld 60,066
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr morels 33,403
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 2 hr Crystal_Clear722 8,881
More from around the web