Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#11609 Aug 31, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
I would too if I had her life.
;-)
Poor Rose, poor Barbi, poor Hag-el,. poor Ferret. The must have such pathetic lives.

:(

Level 9

Location hidden

#11610 Aug 31, 2013
Alpha wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a difficult time with normal conversation.
I know. Poor Ferret.

Level 9

Location hidden

#11612 Aug 31, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they're hoping we'll stay home and post with them? Being superior persons that they are... We should be humble pie in their very presence. I just relish the idea of being lady in waiting to a bunch of desperate Housewives, including the ferret. I bet he looks pretty in an apron.
Heh, heh. I'm sure we'll be the subject of many an evening of conversation. Imagine one's life being so sad, that Topix has to figure largely in the conversations one has.

LOLOLOL!

Level 9

Location hidden

#11615 Aug 31, 2013
Alpha wrote:
<quoted text>
I just can't mind my own business and I'm a fat azz drunk
Hello Ferret. So true, you are.
famous bottomspanker

Schaumburg, IL

#11616 Aug 31, 2013
Well, thank god sublime's dad passed out! Yikes.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#11620 Aug 31, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Wired! Doing anything fun this weekend?
Howdy. No not really, I had too much fun Thursday night, or was it Wed night?....gee I'm losing it.

Just roaming the net, now I'm getting drowsy. I'm a ball of fun eh..lol

Level 9

Location hidden

#11621 Aug 31, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of them are angry little men. Topix is full of angry little men trolls, some women too..lol
Today was nice, very warm and sunny, but forecast is for rain tomorrow up until Wed.
So true, I've noticed many angry women as well.

See you later. Have a great evening.

You too, Perse.

:)

Level 9

Location hidden

#11626 Aug 31, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
They don't take a day off do they?
No they don't. Can't you just imagine, there they are sitting around the kitchen table while Ferret plots how if he posts unregistered no-one will know it's he. Haglet laughs and agrees, so do Barbi and Rose.

Well, it's been fun. Have a great evening.:)

-------

Waves to Ferret, Haglet, Rose of Tralee and Barbi. Have fun now, you hear.

Level 9

Location hidden

#11627 Aug 31, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy. No not really, I had too much fun Thursday night, or was it Wed night?....gee I'm losing it.
Just roaming the net, now I'm getting drowsy. I'm a ball of fun eh..lol
Heh, heh.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#11630 Aug 31, 2013
Okay this is way too much to catch up on! Y'all have fun
A thought

Schaumburg, IL

#11631 Aug 31, 2013
CrunchyBacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, come on over I'm all about the sharing.
Plenty of cold brewskies too.
AND, unlike here, friends! Imaginary friends, Sublime Sr. Go away so you can think that we think you're *real*.
irony alert

Schaumburg, IL

#11633 Aug 31, 2013
CrunchyBacon wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times you gonna say buh bye before you actually gtfo?
Are you posting in a mirror, Sub Sr?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#11636 Aug 31, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
I have something you need to read.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#11639 Aug 31, 2013
Another lonely night for alpha. You poor thing.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#11640 Aug 31, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Another lonely night for alpha. You poor thing.
It's a long weekend? Nothing better to do.??
Looking For Mr Goodbar

France

#11642 Aug 31, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
You would know Kesla.
Looking For Mr Goodbar

France

#11643 Aug 31, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
I have something you need to read.
You get a new tramp stamp?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#11646 Sep 1, 2013
Hiw cute! Good morning neighborhood!

Level 8

Location hidden

#11647 Sep 1, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow no wonder you got it..well anticipation is fun too ..I haven't had a,desktop in years.. we had bad weather suddenly and Pierre kept going
I have an old lap top too, which used to be a very good gaming machine about oh, 6-7 years ago, lololol, an older desk top that used to be a top notch gaming machine too, lolololo, and our kids got a new laptop for Christmas, but itís just not for gaming, outside of games like MInecraft, which they play a lot. I really needed something better and was tired of running the few games I play on low graphics settings.

I actually priced out my system and even if I ordered all the componets myself, the best I could have built a computer with my specs for was $800 and that doesnít include all the shipping and tax if any for each of the parts (which Iíd have to get from different sellers to get the best price, the case (and my case is awesome Ö it has customizable lighting zones on the case), the power cord and supply, keyboard, optical mouse, and a year of anti-virus. With my 200 gift card I will receive, which will pay for my monitor, I essentially got my set up for $899, plus tax Ö so I feel itís very good value.

The only thing I paid a little too much more was my speaker system Ö I could have saved about 30 bucks had I bought it on Amazon, but Iím not going to sweat it Ö I got very good value on the whole set up.

Level 8

Location hidden

#11648 Sep 1, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
On and off messed it up do bad I couldn't get It to do more than whir
Finally took it apart so my SIL could shred the hard drive at his job ..
Have a win 7 laptops now..used to play age of Conquerors. I loved it .
Buy then THey shut down MSN ..so I quit games .....
I'm not a big fan of what I saw,of Win 8
Gave hubby my old XP laptop ..got SIL to add memory ..so it can work lol..
He turns it on may be once a,month .
I use my tablet more than comp ..
We have 3 laptops and 2 desk tops Ö they are just fine for surfing and word processing, but not any good for gaming. I use my iphone more than anything and my wife uses hers and her ipad (which was supposed to be both of ours, but itís the one thing she loves Ö so I just let her use it Ö I donít mind using my phone to read news, facebook, topix and what not)

I did not get Win 8. I went with Win 7. We have that on the kids laptop that they got for Christmas and like it just fine.

I am thinking it is a good thing Ballmer is getting bounced Ö pretty much every product launched during his tenure has been a disaster, except Windows 7, which was in response to the Vista debacle.

They have even messed up the new xbox one. Iím a loyal xbox 360 player (we have 3 of them and I also played the original xbox, not the playstation 2) and I have accounts for all my kids, but I am most likely switching to the new play station and so is everyone I know Ö just from a specs perspective, the new playstation is a bit better, it costs less, they have better exclusives, and they didnít have the PR nightmare that xbox one had, where basically they were trying to ram policies down everyoneís throats that no consumers wanted Ö they only relented after a fierce backlash. I really just want a gaming beast for a console, not a home entertainment hub, which is what Microsoft is aiming for. A lot of the Kinect stuff is cool for 5 minutes, but for gaming, itís pretty much worthless and while I could be wrong, I expect the same to be true for the new one that comes out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 2 min black shuck 464
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min SobieskiSavedEurope 134,525
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 6 min Parden Pard 7,636
Russian demolition backfires as dynamite disast... 10 min Parden Pard 2
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min ms_Sweeter 152,887
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 28 min Mega Monster 7,818
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 37 min -Lea- 26,022
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 50 min eleanorigby 37,790
Is it possible to....... 3 hr Laughing Out Loud 615
More from around the web