Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
Morning, everyone.
Denver Omelets with cheese, hash browns, sausage, and coffee for all. Breakfast outside on the back deck in 20.:)
I was supposed to get my computer today and saw that it had made it to the fed ex facility 15 minutes away at 3 in th.e afternoon yesterday. To my surprise I checked this morning and Fed Ex pushed the estimated delivery back from today until Wednesday. Huh? I called to see if I could just pick it up and they said it's locked in a container and the soonest I can get it is Wednesday. I was hoping to play with my new toy a bit this weekend. Bummer.
If you are nice but tell them how upset you are They may call FedEx today!!!

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so strange ..You should check how it was sent and paid for ..if they paid for second day ..or whatever you should get it sooner ..Monday is a holiday but it should come Tuesday ..
You may at least get some kind of credit from wherever you bought it ..
Here's,a payback prop but not much consolation..
Amazon is great for That kind of thing .
I had a,package I was supposed to get on two day ..4 days no package .
They sent me another ..let me keep the original when it showed up a week later ...
Yes, I love Amazon. We have prime and I can get 2 day for most things and next day for a few buck more. I actually ordered a part one time from them for about 20 bucks and it was the wrong size ... went to arrange to return for it, and they said just keep the part, and we'll refund your money. This was through their website too ... I didn't have to talk to anyone. We order a lot of stuff from them, tho, and are good customers of theirs. I was pretty impressed.

I agree that it should be here by Tuesday, but I think Saturday was pie in the sky all along, because it was sent via 7 day delivery and Fed Ex does not normally deliver packages on Saturday, unless you pay extra for it, which I doubt they did. It's just a little bit disappointing to be told it's coming today and then come to find out that it won't be coming on the day it is supposed to be here and finding out it's going to take 4 days longer to boot, especially seeing as how it's been at some fed ex place, right by me since yesterday.

In the scheme of things, tho, not a big deal.

:)

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are nice but tell them how upset you are They may call FedEx today!!!
I actually called Fed Ex myself this morning. The guy was really nice and called the place where the package was, but there is nothing that can be done. So Wednesday it is!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
I finally stumbled on Perse's number one fan's idiotic post from a couple of weeks back. The one in which liking green tea and having socks is a criminal offense.

She mentioned that I no doubt sent you a PM thanking you for sticking up for me. Sorry I didn't realize I was supposed to send you a PM.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Sue ..did I Already say That lol
Hello Miss Rose.

“Greatest Love”

Level 6

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I love Amazon. We have prime and I can get 2 day for most things and next day for a few buck more. I actually ordered a part one time from them for about 20 bucks and it was the wrong size ... went to arrange to return for it, and they said just keep the part, and we'll refund your money. This was through their website too ... I didn't have to talk to anyone. We order a lot of stuff from them, tho, and are good customers of theirs. I was pretty impressed.
I agree that it should be here by Tuesday, but I think Saturday was pie in the sky all along, because it was sent via 7 day delivery and Fed Ex does not normally deliver packages on Saturday, unless you pay extra for it, which I doubt they did. It's just a little bit disappointing to be told it's coming today and then come to find out that it won't be coming on the day it is supposed to be here and finding out it's going to take 4 days longer to boot, especially seeing as how it's been at some fed ex place, right by me since yesterday.
In the scheme of things, tho, not a big deal.
Seven days,..even UPS,ground is no longer than five .

It would have Been nice to get fir the,weekend

Oh well

Next time get it from Amazon ..Lol..yeah I have prime too ..it's,SOOO
worth it ..get fed kindle books on loan as long as I Want ..And at Christmas c a n order just one thing sent here or there and it gets there in two days ..don't have to wait on shipping ..even if it's a 10
Dollar item.

I send all my packages to kids then don't have to carry them in the car..no room anyway with the dog ..Lol..

“Greatest Love”

Level 6

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Miss Rose.
Trolls lol why do they bother ..may be can't register ..??'
It's too hard ...banned ..who knows ..sigh

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I finally stumbled on Perse's number one fan's idiotic post from a couple of weeks back. The one in which liking green tea and having socks is a criminal offense.
She mentioned that I no doubt sent you a PM thanking you for sticking up for me. Sorry I didn't realize I was supposed to send you a PM.
Hey hey good afternoon Miss Sue .

Another lovely day in the neighborhood ..

Long weekend from school it looks like

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

YO NEIGHBORHOOD!!!

WHAT THE FREAK??

Trailer Court going up ALONGSIDE our corridor on the East Side???

WHO ELSE didn't get the FREAKIN' MEMO???

RATFINKS!!

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>Seven days,..even UPS,ground is no longer than five .

It would have Been nice to get fir the,weekend

Oh well

Next time get it from Amazon ..Lol..yeah I have prime too ..it's,SOOO
worth it ..get fed kindle books on loan as long as I Want ..And at Christmas c a n order just one thing sent here or there and it gets there in two days ..don't have to wait on shipping ..even if it's a 10
Dollar item.

I send all my packages to kids then don't have to carry them in the car..no room anyway with the dog ..Lol..
I would have gotten it from amazon but I got a really good deal from dell on an alienware x51 r2 with a pentium i7 4660, which is one of the best chips you can get and a pretty good gtx 660 Nvidia graphics card that will run any game out there right now on max settings and which I can upgrade later, if need be.

Since my wife is in college, I also got a 200 gift card that they offer to students. All told it will be about 1200 dollars for the computer, a 24 inch monitor, and a decent speaker system. I don't even think I could build a computer myself and get a decent 24 inch monitor for that price.

They also had these same systems on amazon, for about the same price, but not $200 with a gift card.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
OIC. Yes, I saw that. They think they know you so well.

Not that it matters or that they will believe me, but aside from the plethora of links to nudie pictures of YOU (note I did not say of Ricky ... I figure I better nip that in the bud, right now) that you send to me via PM, you behave pretty much the same as you are on here in PM.

<pulls Sue's pigtails>
Disillusioned

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

I can't believe he let Fed-ex punk him like that!

I'm done living vicariously through his lies!

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

I got my new computer for this:

http://www.totalwar.com/en_US/rome2/

It's one of the few computer game series that I play (I play skyrim and call of duty, but on xbox), but they are really good if you like strategy games.

I'm a bit of a gamer. I grew up with them. We had the old school atari 2699 and my dad had an Atari 800 with a modem when I was just a wee lad.

I used to play the original Castle Wolfenstein and all kinds of games on it when I was probably 7:

http://www.google.com/imgres...

How far games have come ... I've seen just about the full evolution of it all.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Good afternoon! Just cruising through. Be sure 2 p.m. Everyone and send all those legs back and forth... I mean links...

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Trolls lol why do they bother ..may be can't register ..??'
It's too hard ...banned ..who knows ..sigh
A very good question, one that is unanswerable.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OIC. Yes, I saw that. They think they know you so well.
Not that it matters or that they will believe me, but aside from the plethora of links to nudie pictures of YOU (note I did not say of Ricky ... I figure I better nip that in the bud, right now) that you send to me via PM, you behave pretty much the same as you are on here in PM.
<pulls Sue's pigtails>
Oh dear, you were NOT supposed to mention the nudie pics of Kev and Ricky I've sent you. LOLOLOL!

;p

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
Good afternoon! Just cruising through. Be sure 2 p.m. Everyone and send all those legs back and forth... I mean links...
Hello Lady Perse.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Rotor!((HUGS))
Sorry you have to work today. You don't have to work all weekend do you?
Naw...4 hours today and a mostly fullish day Monday.
My choice. I need the cash.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

MHello pretty lady.
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Lady Perse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,321 - 8,340 of10,693
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••