|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen one singular poster cry as much as this grey box.
Have you heard him crying about Topix's pm feature? LOL
Haha! He must be worried about how much fun we make of him behind his back!

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were we would have been arrested for hurting yours so badly! Haha!
I can't imagine how much time Kevin would get for hurting him for 7 years. I can ONLY imagine the victim impact statement:

(Gray Box loser): I have been so traumatized and victimized by Kevin that I no longer have a life. While most middle aged folks are off enjoying their retirement and vacationing, I've spent everyday of my life for the last 7 years obsessing over Kevin and topix, stalking anyone, but mostly males, who is friendly with him on topix, gray boxing, and changing my ISP.

He has completely destroyed my life and turned me into the loser that sits before you today. All the things I used to enjoy doing, like visiting cheap hookers and ride my bike to collect aluminum cans out of dumpsters, no longer appeal to me anymore ... and it's all that man's fault <points at Kevin>.

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't imagine how much time Kevin would get for hurting him for 7 years. I can ONLY imagine the victim impact statement:
(Gray Box loser): I have been so traumatized and victimized by Kevin that I no longer have a life. While most middle aged folks are off enjoying their retirement and vacationing, I've spent everyday of my life for the last 7 years obsessing over Kevin and topix, stalking anyone, but mostly males, who is friendly with him on topix, gray boxing, and changing my ISP.
He has completely destroyed my life and turned me into the loser that sits before you today. All the things I used to enjoy doing, like visiting cheap hookers and ride my bike to collect aluminum cans out of dumpsters, no longer appeal to me anymore ... and it's all that man's fault <points at Kevin>.
Hahaha! Dam- that Kevin!

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think what the normal kids are doing to Mack in the boys restroom while you are on topix.
I am sure you think about it a lot.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the lil lawyer is stealing my material.
I thought he was a copyright attorney?
^^^^^Proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.
Crunchy Bacon

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
DUDE! TEH IRONY!! i mean, just weaks ago you were suing ferr and hegel FOR FREE because your boss loves you so much. Now this! HAHA!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Good morning wonderful neighbors.

:)

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

-Kevin- wrote:
Grey box cowards on Topix can hardly hurt my feelings. ;-)
Morning Kev.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

-Figgy - wrote:
Haha! Good morning everyone!((HUGS))
The Cali girls are tweaking early I see!
Hello Miss Figgy.

(Hugs!)

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
Good morning neighbors. Its ignore day.
;)
Hello Lady Perse. I have carried out my mission. How successful it will be is still in doubt.

Indeed, ignore day. And there is much to ignore.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not ashamed of that sock, or what I was doing at all. It was a fun fun time back then. ;-)
I don't think making fun of grown adults pretending to be 15 year old lesbians is all that horrible.
Just like I get a kick out of making fun of your spazzy ass. ;-)
LOL

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot is so dopey he doesn't realize that most folks would rather have multiple DUIs than be some middle aged loser who spends every day on topix, gray boxing, changing his IP address, and going from forum to forum talking about strangers on the internet who have made him really mad!
If someone told me that had a DUI, I wouldn't think much of it. If they told me every day their favorite activity is to come on here and act like he does on here, I'd think holy f'ing loser, batman.
Hey Sublime.

LOLOL!!! So dopey, it doesn't even get it.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

-Kevin- wrote:
And you have been doing this for what now.. seven years?
That's sad.
:-)
So now we know, no life at all.

How are you this fine day?

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
People can also stop drinking. Mental illness cannot be cured.
I think I'd rather have a drinking problem than his brand of mental illness.
LOL

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

HaI Delbruck wrote:
<quoted text>
You think I'm Sub.
Wait...you mean I'm the only person that fks with you morons?
I thought I was Sue?
Then you said I was Huntington.
Now I'm everybody your cryass self can think of.
What's that saying????? In your head rent free?
; )
You're supposed to be Huntington, Sue and now Sublime too. LOLOLOL

Hello Hal, welcome to the neighborhood.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! This is just too funny.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Psycho Pamala wrote:
<quoted text>NO WAY you didn't just say that OMG I am FREAKING OUT HAHAHA yes I practice safe sex with you sometimes maybe I dunno I don't really know you yet do you have a house? Can I come stay a few days I dunno though I really don't know you all that well?
Hello Pamala, so good to see you again. I'm sure that mentally deranged individual would love to have you stay with him. lol

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

MADD wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the most ignorant statement ever uttered by an attorney. You should be disbarred for derogation of driving while intoxicated. Every day almost 30 people in the US die in an auto crash that involves an alcohol-impaired driver. For this reason, there are strict legal consequences for people driving while under the influence. Why would any sane person compare driving while intoxicated with someone posting nonsense on a message board? Especially an attorney? You are a sick individual.
Why would YOU bother to read all these posts given that you're not a registered poster and that you have nothing to contribute other than being a troll.

YOU are the sick individual.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Crunchy Bacon wrote:
<quoted text>DUDE! TEH IRONY!! i mean, just weaks ago you were suing ferr and hegel FOR FREE because your boss loves you so much. Now this! HAHA!
Even more ironic, I thought you proclaimed to anyone who would listen that you were no longer posting to Topix. Guess you just can't stop lurking around Subliime and the rest of us. You must have a truly pathetic life.
Crunchy Bacon

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

LA Law wrote:
<quoted text>Not too many REAL lawyers would be wasting time posting on Topix while putting together lawsuits. Free at that. Lawyers are like Engineers. Huge focus and a great attention to detail. There would be no time to waste Mon-Fri during their 15 hour days. Then this whole traveling out of state on a motorcycle BS. LOL, most lawyers don't have time for that either THEN there's the wife swap BS. Lawyers would never ever get caught up in that and open themselves up to potential personal lawsuits.
Strike three. Dude lies.
Exactly- REAL lawyers. Everybody knows one but NOBODY knows one like Sub who has time to write Letters To Penthouse and be entertainment editor for Topix dot com!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

93 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Yes! Former WWE champ catches suspected burglar 4 min Aryan kasyap 5
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min wondering 113,124
A~Z of Your THOUGHTS! (May '13) 9 min Independent1 339
New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 19 min Independent1 324
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 22 min eleanorigby 35,063
True False Game (Jun '11) 25 min Independent1 9,539
Spontaneous Impulse (Oct '13) 28 min Independent1 1,163
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 36 min SLY WEST 15,734
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Mepporlee 28,360
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Crazy Beautiful 141,606
Tell Us Who or What You Really Are,...? (Apr '13) 4 hr WhiteDevilKingOfTrolls 1,563
•••
•••