Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11021 Aug 28, 2013
The Miley Cyrus performance is the best thing that happened since Charley Sheen had his meltdown!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#11023 Aug 28, 2013
-Figgy - wrote:
Good morning Miss Figgy and welcome to the neighborhood.

:)

Level 9

Location hidden

#11024 Aug 28, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Good morning Susan!
Hello Lady Perse.

<3

Level 9

Location hidden

#11025 Aug 28, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Just someone that obviously makes you feel insecure about yourself.
Morning Kev. Yep, I agree. Sad, pathetic, lonely little things.

<3
LOL

Glasgow, UK

#11026 Aug 28, 2013
Discount Denny wrote:
Good morning tire kickers. I hear someone's looking for a new car. Can't do any better than Discount Denny's. Got a cream puff on the lot with low miles confiscated by the PD from someone with 3 DUI's. Priced to sell. Hurry in this one won't last!
Might get a silver Td4!

Level 9

Location hidden

#11027 Aug 28, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
The Miley Cyrus performance is the best thing that happened since Charley Sheen had his meltdown!
Good morning Sublime. Didn't catch the performance.

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11028 Aug 28, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Ewwwww. She has no body yet. LOL
Look like mudflaps...
barf
Hahaha!

Level 8

Location hidden

#11032 Aug 28, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I only caught it the next day when it was blowing up the internet, and I was like wth could she have possibly done that was so bad. So, I watched a few minute clip ... it was really raunchy, tasteless, and not at all sexy. I was wondering if she was on drugs, which might explain how she was acting.

I don't watch any awards shows, tho. I think the notion of a bunch of entertainers making a huge production out of giving each other awards is silly, in fact.

Level 7

Location hidden

#11033 Aug 28, 2013
Will Smith's family's reaction is priceless! Haha!
http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2013/08/2...

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#11034 Aug 28, 2013
-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha!
Gag. What were those creatures around her? Was her performance for a sports team? I didn't watch it because the music sucked.

I bet the old grays could totally work on harassing that gal. It would keep them busy scolding.

Level 7

Location hidden

#11035 Aug 28, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Miss Figgy and welcome to the neighborhood.
Good morning Susan! And thank you!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#11036 Aug 28, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello. Neither did I. Ick.

Level 9

Location hidden

#11038 Aug 28, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I only caught it the next day when it was blowing up the internet, and I was like wth could she have possibly done that was so bad. So, I watched a few minute clip ... it was really raunchy, tasteless, and not at all sexy. I was wondering if she was on drugs, which might explain how she was acting.
I don't watch any awards shows, tho. I think the notion of a bunch of entertainers making a huge production out of giving each other awards is silly, in fact.
I've always wondered why these performers, already getting paid HUGE salaries, need to also give each other awards. It's so silly. They obviously have huge insecurities and need those awards.

Level 9

Location hidden

#11040 Aug 28, 2013
Hey Ricky, thank you so much for starting this thread. It's a great neighborhood.

Level 8

Location hidden

#11046 Aug 28, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
She was on X. ;-)
That's exactly what I was thinking. I can see someone acting like that while rollin'.

Level 8

Location hidden

#11050 Aug 28, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always wondered why these performers, already getting paid HUGE salaries, need to also give each other awards. It's so silly. They obviously have huge insecurities and need those awards.
Grandiose self-importance.

The folks who should be having award ceremonies are teachers, professors, scientists, humanitarians,(although I believe it's best to not seek out acknowledgement of charity endeavors), and such ... not sports figures, singers, or actors. Society has its priorities backwards.

I find who wins Noble prizes and for what specific scientific endeavor far more interesting than who wins an academy award, music award, or whatnot, which I really couldn't care less about.

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

#11052 Aug 28, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
MITTENS !!!!! are you the smart AZZ NEIGHBOR thAT lefT me a HoT WaTeR HeaTER box for 2 Kegs A COorS light BEER ya thieVED From my BaCK PorCH ??

Level 8

Location hidden

#11055 Aug 28, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Or someone trying to pay Daddy back
Maybe!

Level 9

Location hidden

#11056 Aug 28, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Grandiose self-importance.
The folks who should be having award ceremonies are teachers, professors, scientists, humanitarians,(although I believe it's best to not seek out acknowledgement of charity endeavors), and such ... not sports figures, singers, or actors. Society has its priorities backwards.
I find who wins Noble prizes and for what specific scientific endeavor far more interesting than who wins an academy award, music award, or whatnot, which I really couldn't care less about.
Absolutely. Odd how we as a society don't seem to value those professions as much as we value being entertained.

Level 8

Location hidden

#11057 Aug 28, 2013
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>MITTENS !!!!! are you the smart AZZ NEIGHBOR thAT lefT me a HoT WaTeR HeaTER box for 2 Kegs A COorS light BEER ya thieVED From my BaCK PorCH ??
No, I didn't give you anything for the beer to took. I left you the box for siphoning fuel from your tractor to fill up my tank!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Sentence (each word, one syllable only) 5 min andet1987 321
A six word game (Dec '08) 7 min Trouser Cough 18,223
Word Association (Jun '10) 8 min Mega Monster 27,013
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 8 min andet1987 31,209
Poll How to keep a BBM troll busy 10 min Getyasome 0
Word Association (Mar '10) 11 min Mega Monster 16,816
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min wichita-rick 159,948
motorcycle traveling stories 1 hr Sublime1 34
Poll Can single Men be friends with Married Women? (Jun '12) 3 hr OB Historical Soc... 250
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr NinaRocks 18,025
More from around the web