Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#10720 Aug 26, 2013
Raining here. Yosemite could use some right now!

Time for Canada to come down and help with a fleet of water bombers? It's the only 'bombers' we have period..lol

How to put out a vehicle accident fire on a remote Canadian highway(Labrador). This is a remote, mostly unpaved highway. Fire crew were training not far away, quicker than having a fire truck come from far.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10721 Aug 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever happened to the cookie monster? lol
Speaking of I LOVE oatmeal cookies!
No idea, but I love chocolate chip cookies. That new sock/poster Itai Granny said she'd bake cookies.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10722 Aug 26, 2013
I'm starting to think that the unregistered posters on this thread are some registered posters from the Topix forum.

Guess we're so popular they have to lurk here.

*waves at lurkers and unregistered posters*

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#10723 Aug 26, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky you. I saw them in 95 and it was a great concert at the Molson Ampitheater in Toronto, but the 80s were the 80s....audiences more rowdy back them plus it was the VH classic original sound, you must have had tonnes of fun.
Hey bro, Chocolate is on our Crew thread again! lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#10724 Aug 26, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
The politically correct police showed up.
"Showing awareness of healthy eating habits for children, since 2006 he has said that cookies are "a sometime snack" and that he also likes fruits and eggplant."
LMAO!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#10725 Aug 26, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No idea, but I love chocolate chip cookies. That new sock/poster Itai Granny said she'd bake cookies.
Laced with....?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#10726 Aug 26, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky you. I saw them in 95 and it was a great concert at the Molson Ampitheater in Toronto, but the 80s were the 80s....audiences more rowdy back them plus it was the VH classic original sound, you must have had tonnes of fun.
Oh it WAS fun!

(I'll tell you later)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#10727 Aug 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>All great bands!
Yes! And so much fun. So much fun after that too... I've seen GooGoo Dolls and the English Beat recently. I am NOT into rap pop Or any of that other screaming crap they call music right now.

“Let the Children”

Level 6

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#10728 Aug 26, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
I'm starting to think that the unregistered posters on this thread are some registered posters from the Topix forum.
Guess we're so popular they have to lurk here.
*waves at lurkers and unregistered posters*
They are everywhere ..

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#10729 Aug 26, 2013
We sure could! <3
Naturally Wired wrote:
Raining here. Yosemite could use some right now!
Time for Canada to come down and help with a fleet of water bombers? It's the only 'bombers' we have period..lol
How to put out a vehicle accident fire on a remote Canadian highway(Labrador). This is a remote, mostly unpaved highway. Fire crew were training not far away, quicker than having a fire truck come from far.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-ZkV64GJihAXX

“Let the Children”

Level 6

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#10730 Aug 26, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
I'm starting to think that the unregistered posters on this thread are some registered posters from the Topix forum.
Guess we're so popular they have to lurk here.
*waves at lurkers and unregistered posters*
And hi SUE

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#10732 Aug 26, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
I'm starting to think that the unregistered posters on this thread are some registered posters from the Topix forum.
Guess we're so popular they have to lurk here.
*waves at lurkers and unregistered posters*
Oh you know it!
*waves at weirdos*

“Let the Children”

Level 6

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#10733 Aug 26, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No idea, but I love chocolate chip cookies. That new sock/poster Itai Granny said she'd bake cookies.
With raisins,..the trick is,to soak them first .

Then pat off the,extra,water before mixing them in the cookie mixture,

Or else they gat hard when you bake them

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#10734 Aug 26, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! And so much fun. So much fun after that too... I've seen GooGoo Dolls and the English Beat recently. I am NOT into rap pop Or any of that other screaming crap they call music right now.
No Static-X?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#10735 Aug 26, 2013
garbage removal wrote:
^^when you cry to a mod and insist every gray box post is removed, comments like this make you look like you're talking to yourself.
You like cookies?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#10736 Aug 26, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! And so much fun. So much fun after that too... I've seen GooGoo Dolls and the English Beat recently. I am NOT into rap pop Or any of that other screaming crap they call music right now.
I love rap. It's fun watching people rhyme of crap, shake and gyrate on stage, and say yo you put yer hands in da air. It's way better than classic rock musicians who actually can sing and play an instrument with much skill and talent.

lol

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#10737 Aug 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hey bro, Chocolate is on our Crew thread again! lol
Gotta go check it out. I'm usually only on Offbeat nowadays. Well, I do like the islam forums, it's fun getting the moonbats all mad at me.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#10739 Aug 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>No Static-X?
Nope!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#10740 Aug 26, 2013
Ordered a new computer yesterday.

Pentium i7 4770 chip and a pretty decent NVIDA graphics card (should be good enough to max out the settings for everything even before I overclock it, but I can always swap it out if I want an even better one in a few years.)

I got it for pretty much what it would cost me to build it, considering I need a new monitor and got a $200 gift card that I can use to buy it.

Can't wait to get it and set it up. Gonna be a beast.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#10741 Aug 26, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
I love rap. It's fun watching people rhyme of crap, shake and gyrate on stage, and say yo you put yer hands in da air. It's way better than classic rock musicians who actually can sing and play an instrument with much skill and talent.
lol
I love Ska and I love reggae. Rap music is crap music. Lol.
Talent is playing an instrument and carrying a tune.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 9 min Old Sam 3,400
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 10 min Old Sam 6,661
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 11 min Old Sam 29,320
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 12 min Old Sam 6,002
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 13 min Old Sam 3,651
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 15 min Old Sam 1,376
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 15 min Crazy Beautiful 5,703
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 16 min Enter User Name 20,686
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 28 min Mister_ E 147,081
What's your tip for the day? 58 min Old Sam 1,092
Food Truck Sold Tacos With Side of Meth: Author... 2 hr beatlesinthebog 3
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••