Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#10508 Aug 23, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea why her attorney advised her not to tell, something to do with a settlement.
Translation: If you kiss his a$s, play nice, don't f' up his mistresses marriage, and make him angry, he's more apt to be generous with a settlement.

I don't think I would be so nice and even if I were, as soon as we settled, unless it was stipulated in the agreement that it not be disclosed, which I doubt, I'd be like now it's time to pay the piper, b1tch. I think that is totally fair game a quid pro quo, so to speak, especially if it were a friend who betrayed me like that.

Even if it were stipulated in the agreement, which again I doubt, really that would be so easy to get around ... for example, I myself may not be able to spill the beans, but my good friend Sue, could send an anonymous letter to the husband, lol.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10509 Aug 23, 2013
MPk_Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to think of good oral hygiene after reading this...
LOL

I thought it was rather a stroke of genius, albeit mean genius, on her part.
-Kevin-

Marietta, OH

#10510 Aug 23, 2013
I'm in the locker room .

Level 9

Location hidden

#10511 Aug 23, 2013
Pink FIamingo wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep the lawn fertilized.
*locks flamingo in Woodshed*

Level 8

Location hidden

#10512 Aug 23, 2013
I also don't equate failing to hide the truth from anyone ... especially a fellow victim ... as being vindictive.

Level 9

Location hidden

#10514 Aug 23, 2013
MPk_Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Forty two is an impressive number. Most impressive!
~ Kid "Vader"
It's from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

"In the first novel and radio series, a group of hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings demand to learn the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything from the supercomputer, Deep Thought, specially built for this purpose. It takes Deep Thought 7 million years to compute and check the answer, which turns out to be 42. Deep Thought points out that the answer seems meaningless because the beings who instructed it never actually knew what the Question was.
When asked to produce The Ultimate Question, Deep Thought says that it cannot; however, it can help to design an even more powerful computer that can. This new computer will incorporate living beings into the "computational matrix" and will run for ten million years. It is revealed as being the planet Earth, with its pan-dimensional creators assuming the form of mice to observe its running. The process is hindered after eight million years by the unexpected arrival on Earth of the Golgafrinchans and then is ruined completely, five minutes before completion, when the Earth is destroyed by the Vogons to make way for a new Hyperspace Bypass. In The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, this is revealed to have been a ruse: the Vogons had been hired to destroy the Earth by a consortium of psychiatrists, led by Gag Halfrunt, who feared for the loss of their careers when the meaning of life became known."

Level 9

Location hidden

#10515 Aug 23, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: If you kiss his a$s, play nice, don't f' up his mistresses marriage, and make him angry, he's more apt to be generous with a settlement.
I don't think I would be so nice and even if I were, as soon as we settled, unless it was stipulated in the agreement that it not be disclosed, which I doubt, I'd be like now it's time to pay the piper, b1tch. I think that is totally fair game a quid pro quo, so to speak, especially if it were a friend who betrayed me like that.
Even if it were stipulated in the agreement, which again I doubt, really that would be so easy to get around ... for example, I myself may not be able to spill the beans, but my good friend Sue, could send an anonymous letter to the husband, lol.
I told her that I thought she should tell the husband, I certainly would given that she was also friends with the husband. But who knows the machinations in that settlement. Her now ex-husband had a lot of money and she put him through school.

“Somewhere within...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

...the Topix mainframe.

#10516 Aug 23, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I thought it was rather a stroke of genius, albeit mean genius, on her part.
Nothing beats a good tooth-brushing to keep things kissing sweet... well, not quite so in this case.

Level 9

Location hidden

#10517 Aug 23, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
I'm in the locker room .
Ha! You're locked in the Woodshed with that flamingo thing. lol

Level 9

Location hidden

#10518 Aug 23, 2013
MPk_Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Hands! And I'll do my best to bring in my trash cans promptly after pick up.
Ricky will appreciate that since that's usually his job.

Level 8

Location hidden

#10520 Aug 23, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I told her that I thought she should tell the husband, I certainly would given that she was also friends with the husband. But who knows the machinations in that settlement. Her now ex-husband had a lot of money and she put him through school.
I would have too. She must be very kind hearted to have been able to show such restraint, which is admirable.

On a positive note, the settlement would almost certain have reflected her contributions to his success.

Level 8

Location hidden

#10521 Aug 23, 2013
-Chilli Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>I'm cold, I need me some manlove.
I know ... you already offered to send me your picture to prove you were at the top of your game. Unless you are a woman, that's more than kinda gay.

“Somewhere within...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

...the Topix mainframe.

#10522 Aug 23, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
"In the first novel and radio series, a group of hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings demand to learn the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything from the supercomputer, Deep Thought, specially built for this purpose. It takes Deep Thought 7 million years to compute and check the answer, which turns out to be 42. Deep Thought points out that the answer seems meaningless because the beings who instructed it never actually knew what the Question was.
When asked to produce The Ultimate Question, Deep Thought says that it cannot; however, it can help to design an even more powerful computer that can. This new computer will incorporate living beings into the "computational matrix" and will run for ten million years. It is revealed as being the planet Earth, with its pan-dimensional creators assuming the form of mice to observe its running. The process is hindered after eight million years by the unexpected arrival on Earth of the Golgafrinchans and then is ruined completely, five minutes before completion, when the Earth is destroyed by the Vogons to make way for a new Hyperspace Bypass. In The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, this is revealed to have been a ruse: the Vogons had been hired to destroy the Earth by a consortium of psychiatrists, led by Gag Halfrunt, who feared for the loss of their careers when the meaning of life became known."
The dickens you say! I feel pretty edgamacated right now!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#10523 Aug 23, 2013
Thread Lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, the Obama presidency leaves the driver with no other option. Laws and fines in place and enforced by this administration, make it a *crime* to run people over. This inhibits the free flow of traffic and actually discriminates against the wealthy, car-owning populace in the favor of lazy, poor people herein known as "pedestrians" who are- BTW- awful, awful people. Do wealthy, car-owning persons *want* to run over indigenous poor persons of the ambulatory persuasion? Not always. But, the point is that laws, fermented by this administration give the wealthy job creators no choice to drive over people because stopping for them is not cost effective. Thus, we must impeach this president to ensure he does NOT seek reelection in '16 and, if it takes running over a few people. oh well....
Re-Election?

Hey I didn't vote for him! lol

So what's he going to do wait until he's leaving office to kick in ObamaCare?

lol, I just got THE message for my post?

(Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.)

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#10524 Aug 23, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Not touching that comment with a ten foot pole !! LOL !!* wink *
You've never screwed me over so you're good!

(so far) lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#10525 Aug 23, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a girlfriend who found out her husband was cheating on her (with one of her best friends!). She used his toothbrush to clean the toilet.
lMAO!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#10526 Aug 23, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus you should get points. lol
I guarantee you people would be less likely to Jaywalk!

“Coming to a town near you”

Level 2

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10527 Aug 23, 2013
Sissy Poo wrote:
cutest sock ever, much cuter than Princess Poo!
Maybe I better come back another time?

Level 9

Location hidden

#10528 Aug 23, 2013
MPk_Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
The dickens you say! I feel pretty edgamacated right now!
It's a great series of books.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#10530 Aug 23, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a great series of books.
Is this where you all moved the party !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min reporterreport 116,650
30,000 post wins (May '13) 4 min Nobody 2 Special 1,773
What are the most memorable sayings your parent... (Sep '12) 6 min Mechanic 304
Police: Video shows man used banana to rob store 10 min JailBroke 10
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 min Sublime1 20,177
last word - first (Jun '12) 15 min Nobody 2 Special 6,956
Alphabetical ways to die (Jul '11) 18 min Nobody 2 Special 10,462
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr ms_Sweeter 147,090
I Like..... (Mar '14) 2 hr The Paisan 317
It Takes 7 Police Agencies to Break Up Wedding ... 2 hr MAYOR DYSASTER 9