Susan does this

New York, NY

#10361 Aug 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>I just came out today, I think.
make your mind up.
norman

New York, NY

#10362 Aug 22, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, I'm done.

So where is the rest of my cash? I hope you don't really think that $5.00 is yours!
we decided that this subject has become boring and we'd rather read some troll humor.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#10363 Aug 22, 2013
normal norman wrote:
<quoted text>you have to admit, it's much more interesting to read, than endlessly discussing ricky's wallet.
I don't agree. It's boring and the same stuff over and over. I also would never behave that way. I find it very odd and obsessive. Just being honest.
new age man

New York, NY

#10364 Aug 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I would have liked to see the look on her face when she found out! Lol

Serves her right if she was screwing around on him.
really?

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#10365 Aug 22, 2013
Perry Masonite wrote:
<quoted text>I'm quite amazed that I am not familiar with typos and expect folks to put much effort into proof reading their posts.
Me too.
new age man

New York, NY

#10366 Aug 22, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! LOLOLOL
Really?
I Know

New York, NY

#10367 Aug 22, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>Yuck. I haven't seen it yet. Why is wanting to become a woman?
So he can call himself Susan and post on topix?
I Know

New York, NY

#10368 Aug 22, 2013
AKA Hegel wrote:
<quoted text>You would "think" a woman would show more empathy toward another woman, who had been defaced so viciously by a jealous ex.

Then again, you're no woman, are you?
That's it in a nut shell!
Al Cabone

New York, NY

#10369 Aug 22, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
THE ITALIAN
An Italian walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. He tells the loan officer that he is going to Italy on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000.
The bank officer tells him that the bank will need some form of security for the loan, so the Italian hands over the keys to a new Ferrari.
The car is parked on the street in front of the bank. The Italian produces the title and everything checks out. The loan officer agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan.
The bank’s president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the Italian for using a $250,000 Ferrari as collateral against a $5,000 loan.
An employee of the bank then drives the Ferrari into the bank’s underground garage and parks it there.
Two weeks later, the Italian returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41. The loan officer says,“Sir, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled.
While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow $5,000?”
The Italian replies:“Where else in New York City can I park my Ferrari for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?”
He was Jewish ... get your racist jokes correct.
Al Cabone

New York, NY

#10370 Aug 22, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Lol
She was wrong about the ethnicity ... Capiche?
Al Cabone

New York, NY

#10371 Aug 22, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>A friend of mine out of curiosity took his Runde made Schon to a pawn shop, just to see what they'd offer him. They said they couldn't go any higher than 50 bucks and it was a 1500$ cue.
pawn shops are loan sharks ... they don't pretend to give you the value of your junk.
Perry Masonite

New York, NY

#10372 Aug 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>There’s been court cases on it. If it’s a medical condition, they have to treat it. I doubt the courts will make an exception for the military.
please take the case. Make them make an exception. His cell mates are counting on you.
normal norman

New York, NY

#10373 Aug 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't agree. It's boring and the same stuff over and over. I also would never behave that way. I find it very odd and obsessive. Just being honest.
I said that the discussion about Ricky's wallet was boring and you've just agreed it's the same stuff over and over. I didn't say you behaved that way, and, I agree, it's odd and obsessive. Are you just trying to start an argument on Ricky's thread, that he has tried to keep boring so no one else can have some fun.
I appreciate your honesty.
Perry Masonite

New York, NY

#10374 Aug 23, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>Me too.
That's good! It needs to be reiterated.
Perry Masonite wrote:
<quoted text>I am quiet amazed when people criticism your lawyerly credentials.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#10375 Aug 23, 2013
Al Caboned wrote:
<quoted text>
pawn shops are loan sharks ... they don't pretend to give you the value of your junk.
Well no shit Sherlock, if you'd read all the posts leading up to this one then you'd know what we're talking about, Einstein. <-o
Al Cabone

New York, NY

#10376 Aug 23, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well no shit Sherlock, if you'd read all the posts leading up to this one then you'd know what we're talking about, Einstein. <¦-o
Sherlock?
Einstein?
I usually ignore sarcastic posts from grumpy people who just woke up on the wrong side of the bed but I'll make an exception in your case ... and point and laugh at you.:-p

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10377 Aug 23, 2013
Good morning wonderful neighbors. Just a quick drive by today to wish you all TGIF

:)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#10378 Aug 23, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with that. I may be hot headed sometimes, but I don't have that premeditated vindictive streak in me. For me, that's much too extreme.
Where do you draw the line ... can he throw acid on her ... can he cut her ... can he beat her?
Best revenge is living well. Far better to learn from things ... you will always take that with you ... and after that direct positive energy into yourself rather than negative energy in hurting someone who has wronged you.
I also imagine given that he did that to her, that he is not so nice of a guy, which probably explains, in part, why she cheated on him. Not saying it justifies her behavior, at all.
So your women never cheated on you? That's a good thing, but if it ever happened to you, you might think twice. I've been there and I am vindictive! For instance I started wiping my azz with her towel after getting out of the shower and hanging her towel back up nice and neat! lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#10379 Aug 23, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with that. I may be hot headed sometimes, but I don't have that premeditated vindictive streak in me. For me, that's much too extreme.
Where do you draw the line ... can he throw acid on her ... can he cut her ... can he beat her?
Best revenge is living well. Far better to learn from things ... you will always take that with you ... and after that direct positive energy into yourself rather than negative energy in hurting someone who has wronged you.
I also imagine given that he did that to her, that he is not so nice of a guy, which probably explains, in part, why she cheated on him. Not saying it justifies her behavior, at all.
What i'm saying is, I can't just say "thank you baby" if she's gonna screw around on me. i'm not saying you have to kill her or anything, but I don't have to buy her a present either! lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#10380 Aug 23, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! LOLOLOL
He won't get away with that I don't think. She may have signed a waiver but he had her sign it with the intent to commit fraud. No doubt he'll be sorry he ever thought it was a good idea.
Oh he'll have to pay lol, but it sure was funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the good old days ..... 3 min TALLYHO 8541 23
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min CJ Rocker 147,202
Cop Car Slams Into Dunkin' Donuts 8 min Spotted Girl 5
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 10 min Petal Power 7,093
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 10 min Blacque Jacque Sh... 20,512
Things Not To Say In Bed (Oct '11) 11 min SLY WEST 2,545
Good Night Thread... (Nov '12) 12 min Petal Power 936
What Could Be Sweet,...? 17 min Petal Power 38
I Like..... (Mar '14) 1 hr ms_Sweeter 323
•••