There goes the neighborhood!

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#10315 Aug 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Serves her right if she was screwing around on him.
I don't agree with that. I may be hot headed sometimes, but I don't have that premeditated vindictive streak in me. For me, that's much too extreme.

Where do you draw the line ... can he throw acid on her ... can he cut her ... can he beat her?

Best revenge is living well. Far better to learn from things ... you will always take that with you ... and after that direct positive energy into yourself rather than negative energy in hurting someone who has wronged you.

I also imagine given that he did that to her, that he is not so nice of a guy, which probably explains, in part, why she cheated on him. Not saying it justifies her behavior, at all.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#10316 Aug 22, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Well I better read up on this whole thing because I'm Way behind. I'm not against the Sexual orientation just had no idea. Heck I just heard about his sentencing. I totally forgot about this gal.
That just came out today, I think.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#10317 Aug 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That just came out today, I think.
Okay now I remember the case. I was kind of hoping back then that they would for him. Free. Also he looks like a lot of women I know in drag. I used to see some really beautiful and makes that were men. Well the Fed say they're not going to pay for his sex reassignment while he's incarcerated. I believe you lose that right when you come incarcerated. If he was already taking hormones that would be different. You should have started that before his sentencing. Well let's see how that plays out.

I'm very angry to hear that UPS is cut spousal benefits. That's ridiculous. Many doctors have opted out of the Obama care Medicaid expansion And many doctors will not take Medicare patients. Many people don't know the difference. The difference in the social entitlements Like Medicare and Medicaid Are less of a payoff for a doctor. What's coming is going to be a big mess. I feel for those people under major hospital plans That has decided to take on the Medicaid aspects In the expansion. Many states do not offer a list of doctors that take Medicaid patients, I believe those people will wind up in the Major hospitals. I have looked at rate comparisons for the new covered Benefits for those who wish to pay for Obamacare And they're very fair. But those on Medicaid Will be discriminated against. This is only my opinion but some of its based on fact. I see a whole bunch of new lawsuits coming out.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#10318 Aug 22, 2013
I'm using voice to text I hope you can interpret that. I meant to say that I saw some really beautiful inmates That we're men. There's a couple other typos voice to text in there but so what. :)

Level 9

Location hidden

#10319 Aug 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? Everybody likes me!!! I'm an angel!:p
<quoted text>
That's EXACTLY what I see it as.
I am absolutely mystified that the folks who act this way don't realize it for what it is, but what is EVEN more mystifying to me is that there are SOME who weren't EVEN involved in the underlying turn of events that generated these personal disputes who are somehow able to overlook the behavior we describe ... as if there is nothing wrong with it and itís perfectly normal.
In fact, some of them even decide itís so normal that they want to get in on the action and be a part of it themselves and/or encourage it.
Huh?
LOL

A particular unregistered poster springs to mind. I wonder if any of these folks have kids and if they do, whether they would encourage their children to behave in this manner.

Little Arrowhead doesn't like Blossom. Mom says, that's okay darling, what you need to do is start stalking her, leave her nasty notes every day, call her and threaten her, follow her and name call her. Make up lies and tell everyone you know and be sure to try to get Blossom's friends to hate her too.

Level 9

Location hidden

#10320 Aug 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
If you don't feed or mock the trolls that puts YOU in control, then sit back and enjoy watching them try like little kids to get your attention, remember how little kids would run around saying mommy mommy look?
I agree, I'm done.

So where is the rest of my cash? I hope you don't really think that $5.00 is yours!

Level 9

Location hidden

#10321 Aug 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>BINGO and they almost quit until they snagged another bite and reeled someone in
It's my fault this time. I'm putting them back on ignore. Sorry Ricky.

Level 9

Location hidden

#10322 Aug 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Check this out, a chick went to her old man to get a tattoo on her back, well it turns out he knew she was messing around on him and tattooed dog crap on her back, now there's a big lawsuit! Lol
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/a-tattoo-arti...
OMG! LOLOLOL

He won't get away with that I don't think. She may have signed a waiver but he had her sign it with the intent to commit fraud. No doubt he'll be sorry he ever thought it was a good idea.

Level 9

Location hidden

#10323 Aug 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just saw his picture as a woman. <cringe>
Yuck. I haven't seen it yet. Why is wanting to become a woman?

Level 9

Location hidden

#10324 Aug 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with that. I may be hot headed sometimes, but I don't have that premeditated vindictive streak in me. For me, that's much too extreme.
Where do you draw the line ... can he throw acid on her ... can he cut her ... can he beat her?
Best revenge is living well. Far better to learn from things ... you will always take that with you ... and after that direct positive energy into yourself rather than negative energy in hurting someone who has wronged you.
I also imagine given that he did that to her, that he is not so nice of a guy, which probably explains, in part, why she cheated on him. Not saying it justifies her behavior, at all.
I must agree. Although I laughed at the IDEA that this guy would do this, realistically speaking it's a rotten thing to do. I can't understand why he didn't just break up with her after confronting her about the affair.

Indeed, the best revenge IS living well. And where DOES one draw the line. He sounds like he's got a screw loose.

Level 9

Location hidden

#10325 Aug 22, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm very angry to hear that UPS is cut spousal benefits. That's ridiculous. Many doctors have opted out of the Obama care Medicaid expansion And many doctors will not take Medicare patients. Many people don't know the difference. The difference in the social entitlements Like Medicare and Medicaid Are less of a payoff for a doctor. What's coming is going to be a big mess. I feel for those people under major hospital plans That has decided to take on the Medicaid aspects In the expansion. Many states do not offer a list of doctors that take Medicaid patients, I believe those people will wind up in the Major hospitals. I have looked at rate comparisons for the new covered Benefits for those who wish to pay for Obamacare And they're very fair. But those on Medicaid Will be discriminated against. This is only my opinion but some of its based on fact. I see a whole bunch of new lawsuits coming out.
I agree. I imagine that they are going to go after the unions next in contract negotiations.

Level 9

Location hidden

#10329 Aug 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
If you don't feed or mock the trolls that puts YOU in control, then sit back and enjoy watching them try like little kids to get your attention, remember how little kids would run around saying mommy mommy look?
No worries I took care of it.

:)

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10335 Aug 22, 2013
Hello neighborhood.

Hi Sue.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#10336 Aug 22, 2013
Hey Weepy!
AND SUE, I bet they do go after the unions next.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#10337 Aug 22, 2013
Drive by..........Zooooom.
Hope everyones all good!

ttyl busy busy busy...

Level 9

Location hidden

#10338 Aug 22, 2013
Weepy wrote:
Hello neighborhood.
Hi Sue.
Hey Weepy. How are you this fine evening.

Level 9

Location hidden

#10339 Aug 22, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Hey Weepy!
AND SUE, I bet they do go after the unions next.
It wouldn't surprise me at all. Glad I don't work for UPS.

Level 9

Location hidden

#10340 Aug 22, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Drive by..........Zooooom.
Hope everyones all good!
ttyl busy busy busy...
Hey Rotor Head. It's always good to see you.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#10342 Aug 22, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't surprise me at all. Glad I don't work for UPS.
Good news is if the other spouse has a benefited job, they will make them use those benefits, so there's no dual coverage. I had someone freaking out... that she would no longer be covered.

Level 9

Location hidden

#10343 Aug 22, 2013
Reading some cute jokes:

Sister Mary Katherine entered the Monastery of Silence.

The Priest said, "Sister, this is a silent monastery.
You are welcome here as long as you like,
but you may not speak until directed to do so. "

Sister Mary Katherine lived in the monastery for 5 years
before the Priest said to her,
"Sister Mary Katherine, you have been here for 5 years. You may
speak two words."

Sister Mary Katherine said,
ďHard bed."

"I'm sorry to hear that," the Priest said,
"We will get you a better bed."

After another 5 years, Sister Mary Katherine was summoned by the
Priest.
"You may say another two words, Sister Mary Katherine."

"Cold food," said Sister Mary Katherine,
and the Priest assured her that the food would be better in the future.
On her 15th anniversary at the monastery,
the Priest again called Sister Mary Katherine in to his office.
"You may say two words today."

"I quit," said Sister Mary Katherine.

"It's probably best," said the Priest,
"You've done nothing but bitch since you got here."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnny Depp won weekend box office 3 min andet1987 2
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Goku Black 217,280
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 13 min Dumb and Dumberer 75,318
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 42 min Charlie 5,392
News Ohio hospital drops rule requiring women to wea... 47 min Charlie 4
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 1 hr xxxooxxx 17,212
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Fish_sticks 21,941
A to Z songs by title or group! 2 hr xxxooxxx 1,831
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr contemplater 4,098
More from around the web