Clearly they wish they were I,

*looks modest*
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#10294 Aug 22, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to run people off they don't like. Now who's trying to control Topix?
LOL
BTW, only the mods control Topix.
What this person is really crying about is, It doesn't like it can't get away with murder.
You never once heard me complain when I got any account banned I've ever made.
It's all about personal disputes. Those are going to happen, but to take things as far as some folks do ... well, it just doesn't happen unless one has mental problems.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10295 Aug 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The kicker is that they invest so much time and effort trying to uncover things about other posters, for the sole purpose of trying to turn other posters against each other; however, even if that were to happen, any sane person in their right mind would STILL think they all were bat shyte crazy for how obsessive they are, how invested they are in silly feuds, and how they conduct themselves.
They donít EVEN realize this.
They HONESTLY think folks are going to say,ďthank you for saving me from Perse, Kevin, and Sue. Iím so glad you have no life such that you were able to spend years of your life dedicated to a topix blog and dedicated to gray boxing, switching IP addresses, and harassing them. There is nothing odd with this and itís completely normal for grown adults to act like you have. In fact, when I was asked in kindergarten what I wanted to be when I grew up, that is what I said I wanted to be and how I wanted to act! Iím so happy you did not give up on me Ö your obsessive compulsive nature FINALLY resulted in my seeing the light and seeing Perse, Kevin, and Sue for the evil people they are and you for as the completely sane, normal people that you are. I don't know what took me so long. How blind could I be? Letís be friends Ö I now hope to be a fellow hen in the hen house and start posting on the middle aged manís topix blog, because thatís what sane people do.Ē
I think some people are incapable of stepping back and analyzing their own behavior through an objective lens. I really suggest that they each tell someone they know in real life, who they trust, and who does not know them from her, that they have a friend of theirs who acts like they do, and see what this friend says about it. It will give them the perspective they are sorely lacking.
OMG! That is not only hilarious, it's so true. You forgot to add your name to the list. We are a select few and aren't we lucky!

I find it very odd that no-one else seems to have realized this. In fact, they seem to find it completely normal behavior. Do you think they would behave like this with folks in real life. Perhaps they hate their SIL, do they send her hate mail, follow her around in the mall, try to turn her husband and children and the rest of the family against her. Do they send all of her personal information, such as credit card numbers and her bank account numbers to the neighbors or publish them in the newspaper. LOLOLOL! It is just pathetic.

Yes, they definitely have HUGE issues. I imagine these posters talk about nothing but Topix to their friends, co-workers (if they even have a job), neighbors, and family.

Level 9

Location hidden

#10296 Aug 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The kicker is that they invest so much time and effort trying to uncover things about other posters, for the sole purpose of trying to turn other posters against each other; however, even if that were to happen, any sane person in their right mind would STILL think they all were bat shyte crazy for how obsessive they are, how invested they are in silly feuds, and how they conduct themselves.
They HONESTLY think folks are going to say,ďthank you for saving me from Perse, Kevin, and Sue. Iím so glad you have no life such that you were able to spend years of your life dedicated to a topix blog and dedicated to gray boxing, switching IP addresses, and harassing them. There is nothing odd with this and itís completely normal for grown adults to act like you have. In fact, when I was asked in kindergarten what I wanted to be when I grew up, that is what I said I wanted to be and how I wanted to act! Iím so happy you did not give up on me Ö your obsessive compulsive nature FINALLY resulted in my seeing the light and seeing Perse, Kevin, and Sue for the evil people they are and you for as the completely sane, normal people that you are. I don't know what took me so long. How blind could I be? Letís be friends Ö I now hope to be a fellow hen in the hen house and start posting on the middle aged manís topix blog, because thatís what sane people do.Ē
I think some people are incapable of stepping back and analyzing their own behavior through an objective lens. I really suggest that they each tell someone they know in real life, who they trust, and who does not know them from her, that they have a friend of theirs who acts like they do, and see what this friend says about it. It will give them the perspective they are sorely lacking.
Have you noticed that none of their bizarre behavior has changed or accomplished anything except to the really mentally unhinged few. We're still here, we still post, we still have fun and we still have Topix "friends". lol

*waves to the lurkers* Enjoy discussing us over dinner tonight, now you hear.
Level 8

Location hidden

#10297 Aug 22, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to add your name to the list. We are a select few and aren't we lucky!
What are you talking about? Everybody likes me!!! I'm an angel!:p
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it very odd that no-one else seems to have realized this. In fact, they seem to find it completely normal behavior. Do you think they would behave like this with folks in real life. Perhaps they hate their SIL, do they send her hate mail, follow her around in the mall, try to turn her husband and children and the rest of the family against her. Do they send all of her personal information, such as credit card numbers and her bank account numbers to the neighbors or publish them in the newspaper. LOLOLOL! It is just pathetic.
That's EXACTLY what I see it as.

I am absolutely mystified that the folks who act this way don't realize it for what it is, but what is EVEN more mystifying to me is that there are SOME who weren't EVEN involved in the underlying turn of events that generated these personal disputes who are somehow able to overlook the behavior we describe ... as if there is nothing wrong with it and itís perfectly normal.

In fact, some of them even decide itís so normal that they want to get in on the action and be a part of it themselves and/or encourage it.

Huh?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#10298 Aug 22, 2013
Don't please don't keep feeding the trolls guys?
Level 8

Location hidden

#10299 Aug 22, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that none of their bizarre behavior has changed or accomplished anything except to the really mentally unhinged few. We're still here, we still post, we still have fun and we still have Topix "friends". lol
*waves to the lurkers* Enjoy discussing us over dinner tonight, now you hear.
If anything they are persistent. If only they had such persistence when it came to other aspects of their life, they would go far.

As it is, it's a complete waste of energy.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#10300 Aug 22, 2013
If you don't feed or mock the trolls that puts YOU in control, then sit back and enjoy watching them try like little kids to get your attention, remember how little kids would run around saying mommy mommy look?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#10301 Aug 22, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just ignore them. That's what they hate most of all!
BINGO and they almost quit until they snagged another bite and reeled someone in
Level 8

Location hidden

#10302 Aug 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
If you don't feed or mock the trolls that puts YOU in control, then sit back and enjoy watching them try like little kids to get your attention, remember how little kids would run around saying mommy mommy look?
I'm really not even trying to mock them. I'm being honest. I would say the same thing to a friend who acted as they did.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#10303 Aug 22, 2013
This is great!
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#10304 Aug 22, 2013
Check this out, a chick went to her old man to get a tattoo on her back, well it turns out he knew she was messing around on him and tattooed dog crap on her back, now there's a big lawsuit! Lol
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/a-tattoo-arti...

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#10305 Aug 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really not even trying to mock them. I'm being honest. I would say the same thing to a friend who acted as they did.
Maybe but the whole point is to find a way to get them to leave due to boredom. I started this thread for a different reason bro, for it NOT to be about them but more about us.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#10306 Aug 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the only thread I'm asking for this one.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#10307 Aug 22, 2013
one = on
Level 8

Location hidden

#10308 Aug 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Check this out, a chick went to her old man to get a tattoo on her back, well it turns out he knew she was messing around on him and tattooed dog crap on her back, now there's a big lawsuit! Lol
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/a-tattoo-arti...
I read about that a few days ago. Cheating is bad, but its another to desecrate someone's body like that. She has what looks to be a nice body, too. Any woman should be very wary of dating a guy like that.
Level 8

Location hidden

#10309 Aug 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe but the whole point is to find a way to get them to leave due to boredom. I started this thread for a different reason bro, for it NOT to be about them but more about us.
I was hoping they'd see the light, but it's probably futile.
Level 8

Location hidden

#10310 Aug 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>This is the only thread I'm asking for this one.
Fair enough.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#10311 Aug 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hoping they'd see the light, but it's probably futile.
I would have liked to see the look on her face when she found out! Lol

Serves her right if she was screwing around on him.
Level 8

Location hidden

#10312 Aug 22, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent.
So I guess you heard that Bradley Manning now wants to be Chelsea Manning. Am I seeing things?
I just saw his picture as a woman. <cringe>

I didn't see his case as being like Snowdens. I am actually glad Snowden came forward and see him as a whistle blower. I have no doubt much of what the NSA is doing will be struck down as unconstitutional, and had he not came forward, no one would have known what they are doing, except those who were doing it and who were bound to secrecy. The only way for it to come to light was for someone to break their oath.

I'm also 100% sure, had this been going on during a republican administration, there would be calls for impeachment and the press would lead off every nightly news with stories about it.

I'm actually quiet amazed that there is not more outrage. My assistant and her husband are democrats and they are not happy about it. I wish more on the left would voice their opposition to it, instead of blaming it on Bush and giving Barack a pass. It's almost as if, since they voted for him, they can't bring themselves to criticism anything that happens on his watch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: A Twitter Recap Of The... 2 min tom wingo 5
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 2 min Papa Smurfaletto 4,327
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 3 min Papa Smurfaletto 28,619
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min DanFromSmithville 161,826
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 31,670
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 8 min Papa Smurfaletto 10,923
Word association (Jun '07) 9 min Mega Monster 2,879
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 20 min Hoosier Hillbilly 195
News Naked Couple Busted For Sex In Library Loo 25 min DILF 28
Things that make life eaiser... 1 hr -CatCiao- 276