There goes the neighborhood!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#10257 Aug 22, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So what. How did that impact YOUR life. Do you have a life? Perse is well like around here. I suggest you run along and do whatever else you do in your empty, boring life. Leave now or you may find your posts gone.
Thank yo Sue. I couldn't get a Milpitas California address if I tried. I don't know what post it is talking about either.

Level 9

Santa Rosa

#10260 Aug 22, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank yo Sue. I couldn't get a Milpitas California address if I tried. I don't know what post it is talking about either.
You're very welcome. Who cares anyway, it is absolutely NONE of anyone's business, where, how, with whom, as whom, to whom, you post or do not post to Topix. These unregistered posters need to get a life.
Blondie

Columbus, OH

#10263 Aug 22, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very welcome. Who cares anyway, it is absolutely NONE of anyone's business, where, how, with whom, as whom, to whom, you post or do not post to Topix. These unregistered posters need to get a life.
Topix is my life.
-Kevin-

Nitro, WV

#10264 Aug 22, 2013
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no don't delete my posts. You sound like Razorback Jack. Same threats different ditz. After 6 years he got zapped too. Kinda like GtarMan and the others before him. It happens when people start thinking they are running Topix. Like you. I'm glad Perse is well liked. She needs some friends. Real or Topix pretend ones. Especially now. I'm not going anywhere.
Proxy failure?

Level 9

Santa Rosa

#10267 Aug 22, 2013
Well I've said what I wanted to to those unregistered posters. Let's just ignore them until their IP addresses are banned and they won't be able to post here at all. lol

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#10268 Aug 22, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
True! They're free to stalk me openly As grey boxes using proxies. Probably the same crowd saying the mean things about you. They're stuck

Level 9

Santa Rosa

#10271 Aug 22, 2013
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix is my life.
LOL

Obviously

Level 9

Santa Rosa

#10272 Aug 22, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
True! They're free to stalk me openly As grey boxes using proxies. Probably the same crowd saying the mean things about you. They're stuck
Let's just ignore them. That's what they hate most of all!

Level 9

Santa Rosa

#10274 Aug 22, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Proxy failure?
LOL

“Somewhere within...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

...the Topix mainframe.

#10277 Aug 22, 2013
Seems like this neighborhood, here in suburbia, is a lot like "Pleasant Valley Sunday"... charcoal burning everywhere, rows of houses that are all the same, and weekend squires coming out to mow their lawns.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#10279 Aug 22, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>They're stuck
^^^^ understatement of the year.

They are mad. They don't like posters. They are going to show their enemies and make them pay. They aren't going anywhere ... nope, every day, they will try to bother their stranger enemies on a chat site, by gray boxing all day, changing IP addresses, and calling them names.

^^^^ that's them. Us, none of us could give a f' about any of them or their lives or who they are or are not friends with.

So who's rational and who is bat shyte crazy?

The f'd up thing is they all feed off each others crazy and tell each other how right they are and how their conduct is justified, even though by any objective standard, it's f'd up.

I really don't care what someone does to me ... I'm not going to make it my life's goal to follow anyone around, gray box, and harass them, switch IP addresses, and research PI about them. I just don't care that much. It's just nucking futs to invest that much energy into petty fueds ... the whole lot of them are bat shyte crazy. Not joking either ... mental issues ... big time.

Level 8

Location hidden

#10280 Aug 22, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just ignore them. That's what they hate most of all!
Exactly.

Level 9

Santa Rosa

#10286 Aug 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are mad. They don't like posters. They are going to show their enemies and make them pay. They aren't going anywhere ... nope, every day, they will try to bother their stranger enemies on a chat site, by gray boxing all day, changing IP addresses, and calling them names.
^^^^ that's them. Us, none of us could give a f' about any of them or their lives or who they are or are not friends with.
The f'd up thing is they all feed off each others crazy and tell each other how right they are and how their conduct is justified, even though by any objective standard, it's f'd up.
I really don't care what someone does to me ... I'm not going to make it my life's goal to follow anyone around, gray box, and harass them, switch IP addresses, and research PI about them. I just don't care that much. It's just nucking futs to invest that much energy into petty fueds ... the whole lot of them are bat shyte crazy. Not joking either ... mental issues ... big time.
And wow have they EVER shown their "enemies", they've shown everyone they are crazy and that's all.

Who does that that, obviously someone with no life.

Oh well, they can do what they want, I've said my piece and am putting them all back on ignore or report. lol

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#10287 Aug 22, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Well I've said what I wanted to to those unregistered posters. Let's just ignore them until their IP addresses are banned and they won't be able to post here at all. lol
Excellent.
So I guess you heard that Bradley Manning now wants to be Chelsea Manning. Am I seeing things?
-Kevin-

Nitro, WV

#10288 Aug 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
Only to run people off they don't like. Now who's trying to control Topix?

LOL

BTW, only the mods control Topix.

What this person is really crying about is, It doesn't like it can't get away with murder.

You never once heard me complain when I got any account banned I've ever made.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#10289 Aug 22, 2013
Absolutely! I know for sure two of them are... It was moving day... Funniest scene I've ever seen. Round of applause for this post!
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#10290 Aug 22, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Dagwood? Isn't that from our parents generation? Mine not yours.
;-)
The Horace. LOL
S/b The Horror

Level 9

Santa Rosa

#10291 Aug 22, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent.
So I guess you heard that Bradley Manning now wants to be Chelsea Manning. Am I seeing things?
Really? How bizarre. I hadn't heard that.

Level 8

Location hidden

#10292 Aug 22, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
And wow have they EVER shown their "enemies", they've shown everyone they are crazy and that's all.
The kicker is that they invest so much time and effort trying to uncover things about other posters, for the sole purpose of trying to turn other posters against each other; however, even if that were to happen, any sane person in their right mind would STILL think they all were bat shyte crazy for how obsessive they are, how invested they are in silly feuds, and how they conduct themselves.

They don’t EVEN realize this.

They HONESTLY think folks are going to say,“thank you for saving me from Perse, Kevin, and Sue. I’m so glad you have no life such that you were able to spend years of your life dedicated to a topix blog and dedicated to gray boxing, switching IP addresses, and harassing them. There is nothing odd with this and it’s completely normal for grown adults to act like you have. In fact, when I was asked in kindergarten what I wanted to be when I grew up, that is what I said I wanted to be and how I wanted to act! I’m so happy you did not give up on me … your obsessive compulsive nature FINALLY resulted in my seeing the light and seeing Perse, Kevin, and Sue for the evil people they are and you for as the completely sane, normal people that you are. I don't know what took me so long. How blind could I be? Let’s be friends … I now hope to be a fellow hen in the hen house and start posting on the middle aged man’s topix blog, because that’s what sane people do.”

I think some people are incapable of stepping back and analyzing their own behavior through an objective lens. I really suggest that they each tell someone they know in real life, who they trust, and who does not know them from her, that they have a friend of theirs who acts like they do, and see what this friend says about it. It will give them the perspective they are sorely lacking.

“And Famous Plastic Surgeon”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

World Famous Concert Pianist

#10293 Aug 22, 2013
Clearly they wish they were I,

*looks modest*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 1 min Bezeer 3,675
A six word game (Dec '08) 1 min Parden Pard 19,478
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 2 min Bezeer 11,736
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min The Northener 201,377
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 3 min Bezeer 8,027
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 4 min Bezeer 47,777
Word association (Jun '07) 5 min Bezeer 4,809
2words into 2new words (May '12) 30 min avon5735 2,882
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 33 min Figarooo 179
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 37 min avon5735 194,345