There goes the neighborhood!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#10179 Aug 21, 2013
YO NEIGHBOR

Point your Paint Sprayer at YOUR FREAKIN' GARAGE DOOR...

NOT MY HOUSE!!!

PUT that pipe Down..NOW!!

WHACKO!!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#10181 Aug 21, 2013
Well it was Haggle who said quelle dommage on your blog. Drip drip drip.
You've got a leak in your walls.
;-)

Level 9

Location hidden

#10182 Aug 21, 2013
Larry Meber wrote:
<quoted text>
Im in the market for a new sugar daddy, since the last one traded me in for a newer model.
My daddy is so sad that I'm such a loser.
Well hello puppy dog. So nice how you're following me around talking complete and utter nonsense to me. I have no idea who you are or what you're on about, but it looks as if a flea bath would do you good.

Now run along and play with the other kids. Mom is calling you, it's past your bedtime.

Level 9

Location hidden

#10183 Aug 21, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Well it was Haggle who said quelle dommage on your blog. Drip drip drip.
You've got a leak in your walls.
;-)
Who is that? Surely an unregistered poster doesn't have a blog and if it did, who on earth would read it. The poor thing is barely literate.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#10184 Aug 21, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hey USA! You ever watch Pawn Stars? In some of their episodes, it starts after a commercial break with an employee examining a pool cue very closely with a magnifying glass looking for gold inlay or something? lol, it didn't look to expensive, but he was looking. I actually went there while on vacation last year ad checked out their cues while there, there wasn't anything in there to write about though.
I hadn't noticed, but I'll look out for that. It could have been an old Palmer, some of them were pretty gawdy looking, but they were good players and can be worth something. One of my pool player friends went their last year too. They had a Nova similar to one I have, that a case and a decent break stick for 500$, mine was 900$ by itself and I got a decent deal on it.

Level 9

Location hidden

#10187 Aug 21, 2013
Evidently YOU are the dedicated non-reader. I have no idea who you are, nor do I care. I suggest you get a life other than following me. Find that gal with whom you're so obsessed and you can be HER lapdog. Lady Perse mentioned a blog, not I. You are truly pathetic.

“Somewhere within...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

...the Topix mainframe.

#10188 Aug 21, 2013
Another hot August night in the ol' neighborhood.

~ Kid

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#10191 Aug 22, 2013
Get off this thread skank.
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hi Kevin, What's the matter this thread too quiet and you trying to stir up some poop?.
We already know its not him.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#10192 Aug 22, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Evidently YOU are the dedicated non-reader. I have no idea who you are, nor do I care. I suggest you get a life other than following me. Find that gal with whom you're so obsessed and you can be HER lapdog. Lady Perse mentioned a blog, not I. You are truly pathetic.
It is the skabbages proxying. That's what they do.

“I'm Back!”

Level 4

Chesapeake, VA

#10193 Aug 22, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is that? Surely an unregistered poster doesn't have a blog and if it did, who on earth would read it. The poor thing is barely literate.
Ever tried reading a certain Chicago poster's blog? Barely literate is a major understatement.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#10194 Aug 22, 2013
Dragoon Re-loaded wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever tried reading a certain Chicago poster's blog? Barely literate is a major understatement.
OMG! Completely illiterate dullards. I can just hear that ugly Chicago accent.
:)

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#10195 Aug 22, 2013
POTATO STORY

You know that all potatoes have eyes. Well, Mr. and Mrs. Potato had eyes
for each other, and finally they got married, and had a little sweet potato, whom they called 'Yam.'

Of course, they wanted the best for Yam. When it was time, they told her about the facts of life. They warned her about going out and getting half-baked, so she wouldn't get accidentally mashed, and get a bad name for herself like 'Hot Potato,' and end up with a bunch of TaterTots.

Yam said not to worry, no Spud would get her into the sack and make a rotten potato out of her! But on the other hand she wouldn't stay home and become a Couch Potato, either. She would get plenty of exercise so as not to be skinny like her shoestring cousins.

When she went off to Europe, Mr. and Mrs. Potato told Yam to watch out for the Hard Boiled guys from Ireland. And the greasy guys from France called the French Fries. And when she went out west, to watch out for the Indians so she wouldn't get scalloped. Yam said she would stay on the straight and narrow and wouldn't associate with those high class Yukon Golds, or the ones from the other side of the tracks who advertise their trade on all the trucks that say,'Frito Lay.' Mr. and Mrs. Potato sent Yam to Idaho P.U.> (that's Potato University) so that when she graduated she'd really be in the Chips. But in spite of all they did for her, one day Yam came home and announced she was going to marry Tom Brokaw. Tom Brokaw! Mr. and Mrs. Potato were very upset. They told Yam she couldn't possibly marry Tom Brokaw because he's just a...

Are you ready for this?

Are you sure you are ready for this?

Are you REALLY sure you are ready for this?

A Common Tater.

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#10196 Aug 22, 2013
A fiftyish woman was at home happily jumping on her bed and squealing with delight.
Her husband watches her for a while and asks, "Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look? What's the matter with you?"
The woman continues to bounce on the bed and says, "I don't care. I just came from having a mammogram and the doctor says I have the breasts of an 18 year-old."
The husband said, "What did he say about your 56 year old ass?"
"Your name never came up," she replied

----------

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#10198 Aug 22, 2013
A new kind of Chain Letter
This chain letter was started in hopes of bringing relief to other tired and discouraged men. Unlike most chain letters, this one does not cost anything.

Just send a copy of this letter to five of your friends who are equally tired and discontented. Then bundle up your wife or girlfriend and send her to the man whose name appears at the top of the list, and add your name to the bottom of the list.

When your turn comes, you will receive 15,625 women. One of them is bound to be better than the one you already have. At the writing of this letter, a friend of mine had already received 184 women, 4 of whom were worth keeping.

REMEMBER ---- this chain brings luck. One man's pit bull died, but the next day he received a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. An unmarried Jewish man living with his widowed mother was able to choose between a liquor store owner and a nymphomaniac. One man even got a woman who owns her own boat and likes to clean fish!

You can be lucky too, but DO NOT BREAK THE CHAIN! One man broke the chain and got his own wife back again.
End letter

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#10199 Aug 22, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I hadn't noticed, but I'll look out for that. It could have been an old Palmer, some of them were pretty gawdy looking, but they were good players and can be worth something. One of my pool player friends went their last year too. They had a Nova similar to one I have, that a case and a decent break stick for 500$, mine was 900$ by itself and I got a decent deal on it.
I'm sure like any other pawn shop it's hit and miss on good cues for sale, they do get some nice ones through the door, but they'll get picked up pretty quick so you gotta check regularly and you can find some good deals!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Tanner Flats

#10200 Aug 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure like any other pawn shop it's hit and miss on good cues for sale, they do get some nice ones through the door, but they'll get picked up pretty quick so you gotta check regularly and you can find some good deals!
I also depends on the name. I've seen hefty prices on McDermott's and Vikings do to name recognition and dirt cheap prices on one off customs by high end cue makers, because they didn't know what they had.
-Kevin-

Nitro, WV

#10201 Aug 22, 2013
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hi Kevin, What's the matter this thread too quiet and you trying to stir up some poop? You just pulled this stunt with Ginny using this IP calling yourself The PT.
Um.. Ginny knew it was me. I just wanted to make sure. And no, that's not me. Nice try.

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10202 Aug 22, 2013
Stop throwing your dogs poop over the fence into my yard!

If I find out who it is....

1. Take the poop in put it in a bag.
2. Sit the bag on your porch.
3. Then set on fire.
4. Then knock and run as fast as I can.

HAVE A GREAT DAY! It's Thirsty Thursday.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#10203 Aug 22, 2013
LOL
Voyeur wrote:
A fiftyish woman was at home happily jumping on her bed and squealing with delight.
Her husband watches her for a while and asks, "Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look? What's the matter with you?"
The woman continues to bounce on the bed and says, "I don't care. I just came from having a mammogram and the doctor says I have the breasts of an 18 year-old."
The husband said, "What did he say about your 56 year old ass?"
"Your name never came up," she replied
----------

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#10204 Aug 22, 2013
Hello lovely Neighbors and friends.

Have a great Thursday. We are one step closer to the weekend !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change-one-of-six-letters (Oct '15) 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 217
Change 1 letter game! (Oct '15) 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 125
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '15) 8 min Hoosier Hillbilly 535
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 8 min UT Rules 150,650
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Oct '15) 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 423
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '15) 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 224
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 10 min Dave 31,029
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 17 min Camilla 6,569
Anonymous - Message to Hillary Clinton 22 min Hoosier Hillbilly 30
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 225,387