Report Abuse Judge it!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#9584 Aug 15, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it will be that kind of a trip where we are hitting bars, e.g. like myrtle. Outside of myrtle, we don't drink that much when we ride. Most we have are one or two with lunch and/or dinner.
At myrtle, my buddy's mom owns a three bedroom condo on the ocean just a few miles away from where all the action is too ... So we aren't driving all around after drinking. Cops there are d's ... not something you wanna f' around with.

Use a designated decoy?

The Designated decoy, is a person that remains sober but acts drunk, speeds, and swerves making the cops think that they are drunk. During this thoughtless act, which happens after closing, he/she gets the cops to follow him/her or pull them over allowing the real drunks to stumble away safely.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#9585 Aug 15, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
There's an interesting art project in the works. When its done...
What for?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#9586 Aug 15, 2013
Good morning wonderful neighbors. Hope everyone is having a good day.

:)

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#9592 Aug 15, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Use a designated decoy?
The Designated decoy, is a person that remains sober but acts drunk, speeds, and swerves making the cops think that they are drunk. During this thoughtless act, which happens after closing, he/she gets the cops to follow him/her or pull them over allowing the real drunks to stumble away safely.
Heh.

I think it was last fall that a buddy of mine got pulled over one night after the bars closed with his wife on back and they were doing 5 mph over ... and nothing wrong. He doesn't drink, tho. Another buddy got a DUI down there I guess, but that was before I moved here and knew them. He's really cautious now too.

They call in all the state troopers for bike week. They are everywhere. I've heard they can be real jerks ... but, I haven't had any problems. I asked the one fall if we could walk across the street with an open beer in our hands, and he said, yeah, do you have one for me? So, I guess like anything, it just depends on who you are dealing with.

Last time I was down there I had a few and I said to my buddies just to be safe, let me ride in the middle of the pack. As soon as we left the club, I let my one buddy get a little bit ahead of me, then I red lined it from first through maybe 4th gear ... when we got to our place, my buddy who was behind me says "that f'ing smokey ... he tells us to let him ride in the middle just to be safe, then he let's M get ahead of him and goes flying right out of the place like a bat out of hell," heh, heh.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9593 Aug 15, 2013
http://www.chicagotribune.com/health/sns-la-s...

Mine are under 30. Go my ears!

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9594 Aug 15, 2013
Mornin' everyone!

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9595 Aug 15, 2013
Good morning Susan and friends:)))

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#9597 Aug 15, 2013
Good morning everyone!:-D

Level 9

Location hidden

#9599 Aug 15, 2013
Hey Lylah, nice to see you here.

Hi Sublime, USA1.:)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#9601 Aug 15, 2013
Good morning everyone!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#9603 Aug 15, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh.
I think it was last fall that a buddy of mine got pulled over one night after the bars closed with his wife on back and they were doing 5 mph over ... and nothing wrong. He doesn't drink, tho. Another buddy got a DUI down there I guess, but that was before I moved here and knew them. He's really cautious now too.
They call in all the state troopers for bike week. They are everywhere. I've heard they can be real jerks ... but, I haven't had any problems. I asked the one fall if we could walk across the street with an open beer in our hands, and he said, yeah, do you have one for me? So, I guess like anything, it just depends on who you are dealing with.
Last time I was down there I had a few and I said to my buddies just to be safe, let me ride in the middle of the pack. As soon as we left the club, I let my one buddy get a little bit ahead of me, then I red lined it from first through maybe 4th gear ... when we got to our place, my buddy who was behind me says "that f'ing smokey ... he tells us to let him ride in the middle just to be safe, then he let's M get ahead of him and goes flying right out of the place like a bat out of hell," heh, heh.
lol.

As far as the open container, maybe her's trying to entrap you? Lol

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9605 Aug 15, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol.
As far as the open container, maybe her's trying to entrap you? Lol
Naw. It's actually an area where there are lots of bars and vendors. They have officers stopping traffic to let folks cross the street to go to one place to the next. I just asked to make sure it was okay.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9606 Aug 15, 2013
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures you'd be pals with Persephone.
You are both drunk driving beitches.
I never said I was drunk or over the legal limit. You suck at reading comprehension.

Beautiful Black Molly

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#9607 Aug 15, 2013
I just thought I would pop in and wish everyone a wonderful day!

Bex

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#9609 Aug 15, 2013
Helllo Bex and Sumblime

Beautiful Black Molly

Level 7

#9613 Aug 15, 2013
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
You too, mister.
Awww .... in need of some TLC?
15 bucks little man, just around the corner, lol.

Beautiful Black Molly

Level 7

#9614 Aug 15, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Helllo Bex and Sumblime
Off to work, a real busy week. We are down three people ... UGH!
I honestly can't wait to transfer, things are going to pot, lol.

Level 9

Location hidden

#9617 Aug 15, 2013
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
I just thought I would pop in and wish everyone a wonderful day!
Bex
Hi Molly. Thank you, you have a great one as well.

:)

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#9618 Aug 15, 2013
Kevin wrote:
Who cares what your opinion is.
You are three feet tall.
Two beers would put you twice over the limit.
Add reckless driving and you are a real idiot.
That is if you think we believe your oil leaking rattle trap is a drag bike.
How do you know what the speed limit is, such that I was driving recklessly? You don't. First through fourth would put me at about 40-55 mph. Pretty sure on a 4 lane road the speed limit was at least 45. Goes to show how much you know about bikes, lol, lol, lol.

Also, it's pretty clear you do care about everything Sublime, including my opinion is on a range of subjects, what I do, where I go.

You comment on EVERY post of mine that describes something I have done or plan to do. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Not even folks I am friendly with on here do that. But I can always count on you you are obsessed. You are like a puppet on a string, and I am the one pulling the strings.

Why you care so much is the question. I've already figured that out ... you have no life and you are jealous:

In terms of my bike, you have no bike and couldn't afford a scooter ... to make you feel better about not owning a bike you say mines crappy!

In terms of my wife, you have no wife to make you feel better that you have no wife, you say bad things about her.

In terms of my sex life, unless we count your hand, you have no sex life to make you feel better you will say negative things about mine.

IN terms of my height, Id make you cry like a b1tch in under a minute to make you feel better about being a pussay you will say negative things about my height.

In terms of the activities I do, you do nothing of interest ... to make you feel better about it, you say negative things about things I have done or plan to do.

You are so concerned about how you stack up against me, and you cant and it drives you nuts.

Me, I couldn't give a f' about you, what you do (more aptly, what you don't do), or how I stack up against you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? (Nov '14) 6 min Judy 123 1,127
People, TIP YOUR BARTENDERS!!! 9 min Emerald 4
Let's Play Song Titles With Only Three Words,... (Dec '13) 11 min Judy 123 604
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Crazy Beautiful 220,650
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 15 min CJ Rocker 2,107
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 23 min Breaking Science ... 221,750
Let's Play Songs With Four Words,... (Jul '15) 26 min Judy 123 96
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr tom 23,894
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr sugar bear 76,654
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 2 hr Yournotgoingtobel... 943
More from around the web