Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7585 Aug 5, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>I can get used to that. I have a dream of one day owning a home in the middle of nowhere, having a 5 mile long driveway. Me and the old man can sit on the front porch and see dust or headlights and say...looks like we are getting company in a few minutes.
Wouldn't you feel lonely? I'm such a city girl!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7587 Aug 5, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh! Mosquitoes just love me.
I am lucky and don't taste good to them. They leave me alone most of the time. I sit out here on the patio a lot with the mister on. I am out here now and it is over 100 but with the fan and mister it is comfortable:) I went out in the heat and passed out business cards for an hour. I give a free iPad as a closing gift and I have Free iPad in large red letters on my card

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#7588 Aug 5, 2013
proshevenski wrote:
<quoted text>how do you cook it? in a pan or on the grill?
Dr. Suess?

You can fry in in the pan
Even with green eggs and ham....

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#7589 Aug 5, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>I know now that I have a new puter so don't have to worry about malware and all the bulls*it that goes on :)
New puters are always good, but the downfall .... it's already old?

You get a new computer and it's already outdated, lol.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#7590 Aug 5, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't yet settled. They say it's still under investigation. Which I know is complete BS! My hubby has tried to call and push along the case, but nothing. It's been two years. She's still practicing. She's got 3 locations. And the best part? This is not her first texting and driving incident, just her first fatality. No charges, nothing! Nevada didn't pass the no texting and driving ban until Jan 1, 2012. Her life went home like nothing happened.
Sux to go up against a lawyer who has a pocket full of more lawyers! I guarantee you it wouldn't work like that had it gone the other way! What BS!!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#7591 Aug 5, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>I have to remind myself to NEVER have a burger at your house! Rotten tomatoes? Eww ;)

Vicki stirs the tomatoes lol

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#7592 Aug 5, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>I can get used to that. I have a dream of one day owning a home in the middle of nowhere, having a 5 mile long driveway. Me and the old man can sit on the front porch and see dust or headlights and say...looks like we are getting company in a few minutes.
I like the sound of that too.

Level 9

Location hidden

#7593 Aug 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I am lucky and don't taste good to them. They leave me alone most of the time. I sit out here on the patio a lot with the mister on. I am out here now and it is over 100 but with the fan and mister it is comfortable:) I went out in the heat and passed out business cards for an hour. I give a free iPad as a closing gift and I have Free iPad in large red letters on my card
Lucky you. They don't like my S.O. either.

Free iPad, nice!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#7594 Aug 5, 2013
Vincents Blog wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they think you are a co ok?
Get it?
Sucking?
Where's that phaggot midget lawyer?
Good call, Susan's IS a damn good cook!

Level 8

Location hidden

#7596 Aug 5, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like something really easy that I might just be able to manage. I'll look for the squash at my Whole Foods. Or is it a fall thing?
It's a little bit early for them. It's a fall harvest crop. You will find them probably in September. I have some that will possibly be ready by the end of the month, but I got mine in the ground early.
haytham

Heliopolis, Egypt

#7597 Aug 5, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
Yo.
Sublime checking in.
[url=http://almutakhasses.com/ vb/t2012.html]&#1575;& #1604;&#1580;&#1606;[/ url]
[url=http://almutakhasses.com/ vb/f69]&#1575;&#1604; &#1591;&#1575;&#16 02;&#1577;[/url]
[url=http://almutakhasses.com/ vb/t1348.html]&#1575;& #1604;&#1588;&#1610; &#1591;&#1575;&#16 06;[/url]
[url=http://almutakhasses.com/ vb/f12]&#1575;&#1604; &#1585;&#1602;&#16 10;&#1577;[/url]
[url=http://dougleschan.com/th e-recruitment-guru/branding-ti ps/why-personal-branding-is-cr itical-for-a-recruiter-aka-rec ruitment-consultant/]Personal Branding[/url]

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7598 Aug 5, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh! Mosquitoes just love me.
Me too! I've got so many bottle of such beautiful perfume just sitting on my dresser. Can't wear any! If I am in a crowd of twenty people, I'm the only one getting torn up! It's like those damn bugs only bite me and me only! So my daily scent is "deet". lol Bug spray is like my mastercard, don't leave home without it. I carry it in my purse!

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7599 Aug 5, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Vicki stirs the tomatoes lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bkExpbnjsX8XX
Oh, I get it. Secrets in the sauce ;)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#7600 Aug 5, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>We have gallinippers and no seeums (we call them flying teeth, you can't see them, but sure as hell feel them!)
Gallinippers - http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/320724/19/Ga...
No-See-Ums - http://keysmosquito.org/no-see-ums/
My favorite scent of the summer ....DEET! lmao
lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#7601 Aug 5, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I get it. Secrets in the sauce ;)
lol

Tasty Huh!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#7602 Aug 5, 2013
I really want a tomato and cheese on sourdough...toasted

Level 8

Location hidden

#7603 Aug 5, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't you feel lonely? I'm such a city girl!
I've lived both rural and urban and liked them both, but for different reasons. I've never not liked any place that I have lived, actually. For most places, I think it is what you make of it. Pros and cons.

Still, I suspect I would not enjoy living too far away from a population center. Some place like BFE North Dakota would suck. Driving through Nebraska, I was always like my goodness how do people live here.

Level 9

Location hidden

#7604 Aug 5, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Good call, Susan's IS a damn good cook!
I sure am! I can boil water like no one else.

Level 9

Location hidden

#7605 Aug 5, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a little bit early for them. It's a fall harvest crop. You will find them probably in September. I have some that will possibly be ready by the end of the month, but I got mine in the ground early.
I thought so. I'll look for them first at my farmers' market then. Thanks.

:)

Level 9

Location hidden

#7606 Aug 5, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Me too! I've got so many bottle of such beautiful perfume just sitting on my dresser. Can't wear any! If I am in a crowd of twenty people, I'm the only one getting torn up! It's like those damn bugs only bite me and me only! So my daily scent is "deet". lol Bug spray is like my mastercard, don't leave home without it. I carry it in my purse!
LOL

Those pesky things even bite me right through my long sleeves!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min Grace Nerissa 36,491
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min wondering 116,701
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 21 min Roy 147,207
A Look At American Jihadis: Why Do They Fight? 22 min Parden Pard 3
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 35 min Parden Pard 54,586
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 37 min Parden Pard 3,316
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 45 min Parden Pard 24,132
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Nikola Tesla 20,520
Cop Car Slams Into Dunkin' Donuts 2 hr wichita-rick 6
What Could Be Sweet,...? 2 hr SLY WEST 39