Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

_Susan_ wrote:
Good morning happy neighbors. It's another manic Monday!
Shhh, CC's just getting to bed as the sun was coming up and the rest of us were getting ready for work.

Either it was a another late night of cooking up meth or she had a sex party cuz a lot of strange guys were leaving her trailer a few minutes ago.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
Okay I thought you were opening with the line one time in band camp... Well yeah you should go with family... Especially you! You just kidding. I'm not into seafood so that's out... And all the lights and noise give me a headache.. Very much like some topix posters. Like the annoying grey box who most certainly would run with anything you said.
I had one friend that had the magic touch...
with the dollar slot machines. No kidding.
I bet you do have some wild stories. But don't tell in here... the walls have ears... do they have anything to do with jello though? I heard this story about strippers and jello... I don't think he was lying either. Goodnight.
<quoted text>
I shoulda opened with that! Missed opportunity.

The magic touch, lol.

I don't like playing slots ... I like blackjack and poker.

Eh, I honestly couldn't care less about the trolls or what they think. It says more about them that they follow another male around just to obsess over his every word. Every other person I know would consider such a person the very definition of a loser.

What do strippers do with jello? I haven't seen a stripper do that, but there was this one time at band camp, haha.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

_Susan_ wrote:
Good morning happy neighbors. It's another manic Monday!
Good morning, Sue! Thanks for all the props!

Morning, everyone.:)

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Shhh, CC's just getting to bed as the sun was coming up and the rest of us were getting ready for work.
Either it was a another late night of cooking up meth or she had a sex party cuz a lot of strange guys were leaving her trailer a few minutes ago.
LOLOLOL! Those weren't strangers, they were all of the Topix trolls and stalkers!

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Good morning Sublime, USA, you're very welcome Sublime.

:)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol
How are you this morning Pers?
Awesome. How are you?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I shoulda opened with that! Missed opportunity.
The magic touch, lol.
I don't like playing slots ... I like blackjack and poker.
Eh, I honestly couldn't care less about the trolls or what they think. It says more about them that they follow another male around just to obsess over his every word. Every other person I know would consider such a person the very definition of a loser.
What do strippers do with jello? I haven't seen a stripper do that, but there was this one time at band camp, haha.
Hehe.

Slot machines, I don't either. In fact, I cannot see putting money in a machine, boring. I don't play lottery either.

I do think that is weird. A man who follows you like that wants to be you. Very much a loser.

Hehehe. I should get him to write that story and share it.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Morning, susan, USA and Sublime.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Good morning Lady Perse.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Good morning, Susan. It feels like fall is in the air here today.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

I wish it were Lady Perse, I really dislike summer.

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Good Morning Everyone! We had a fabulous time during our sunrise to sunset ride! Gotta make this an annual ride! A little sunburnt, but not too bad.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Good morning Chris! Glad you had such a good time.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
Good morning, Susan. It feels like fall is in the air here today.
I was just telling my assistant the same thing. I felt a little chill to the air this morning on my ride in.

I don't want summer to end. It has been a very nice one by us. Not too hot, at all. I don't think we've had one day above the low 90s and most were in the 80s. Makes up for last summer being so hot, dry, and humid. I did not like last summer, one bit and couldn't wait for fall.

We did get a lot of rain, tho, which is nice on one hand because everything stayed green and it wasn't the winter pattern of raining all day, but thunderstorms that would move on out quickly. My garden actually did not do very good this year at all, because there was just too much rain. I haven't gotten any squash, my pepper plants did not grow like they should or produce very much, and I am just starting to get tomatoes. Lots of yellow leaves too on stuff.

I talked to a co-worker who has raised bed gardens and she said she has had the same problem ... not one tomato yet and she has a bunch of plants. Oh well, there's always next year.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

_Susan_ wrote:
I wish it were Lady Perse, I really dislike summer.
I admit I am enjoying this cooler weather, 80s and low 90s. We have no dangerous humidity to make 80 degrees like an oven. I do not like 108 days we had but those have been few this year.

Maybe Captain Ricky can "make it so"...

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Chris - PSL wrote:
Good Morning Everyone! We had a fabulous time during our sunrise to sunset ride! Gotta make this an annual ride! A little sunburnt, but not too bad.
Sounds like so much fun!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

You can tell in the light intensity, the leaves on the trees. My spiritual friend, Cherokee, and I were discussing this.

It sounds like a fabulous summer. No wonder you don't want it to end.

I love tomatoes! I believe a relative of mine has been fairly lucky, but it's been a late start for her, too.
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just telling my assistant the same thing. I felt a little chill to the air this morning on my ride in.
I don't want summer to end. It has been a very nice one by us. Not too hot, at all. I don't think we've had one day above the low 90s and most were in the 80s. Makes up for last summer being so hot, dry, and humid. I did not like last summer, one bit and couldn't wait for fall.
We did get a lot of rain, tho, which is nice on one hand because everything stayed green and it wasn't the winter pattern of raining all day, but thunderstorms that would move on out quickly. My garden actually did not do very good this year at all, because there was just too much rain. I haven't gotten any squash, my pepper plants did not grow like they should or produce very much, and I am just starting to get tomatoes. Lots of yellow leaves too on stuff.
I talked to a co-worker who has raised bed gardens and she said she has had the same problem ... not one tomato yet and she has a bunch of plants. Oh well, there's always next year.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
You can tell in the light intensity, the leaves on the trees. My spiritual friend, Cherokee, and I were discussing this.
It sounds like a fabulous summer. No wonder you don't want it to end.
I love tomatoes! I believe a relative of mine has been fairly lucky, but it's been a late start for her, too. <quoted text>
I don't like raw tomatoes. My wife does and one of my sons does too (the other two are like me and don't care for them).

I use them to make homemade salsa, tho. I have to cook my salsa, tho. Whatever compound in them that makes them taste bad to me breaks down when they are cooked, which is why I like tomato sauce and things of that nature, but not raw uncooked tomatoes.

It sucks that I'm not getting much. I put a lot of work into it. I even put in an irrigation system, which I didn't need at all this year. I am starting to get some butternut squash, tho, which I love.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>I admit I am enjoying this cooler weather, 80s and low 90s. We have no dangerous humidity to make 80 degrees like an oven. I do not like 108 days we had but those have been few this year.
Maybe Captain Ricky can "make it so"...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-ZxHAZChcYUXX
The humidity here is terrible, and we have mosquitoes!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••