“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#7499 Aug 4, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>my dam auto correct, it was supposed to say my ex told her mom I got my son drunk in Vegas but that wasnt the case, WTF, you cut ties to your ex and they still try and cause trouble?
Oh believe me I totally understand autocorrect. Sometimes I just like to see what it'll type. I knew what you meant. I never could understand how someone would still try to make you miserable when you have Not been with them for years. I only have one donkey in my past. I left him. Did you leave her? Maybe she's bitter.
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#7500 Aug 4, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>my dam auto correct, it was supposed to say my ex told her mom I got my son drunk in Vegas but that wasnt the case, WTF, you cut ties to your ex and they still try and cause trouble?
If your son is over 21, who cares if ya get drunk with him in Vegas?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#7502 Aug 4, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank goodness you werent in Vegas. I could never have kept an eye on you there.
:)

All those wicked city women... night clubs... strippers... gambling... drinking... the horror of the whole thing...lol
Just kidding...

Level 9

Location hidden

#7503 Aug 4, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Chris's party is off now, it got interrupted by CC, she thought it was a skinny dipping party and she scared everyone off!
lol

You just thought the party was canceled. No way CC could scare anyone away.

Level 9

Location hidden

#7505 Aug 4, 2013
So we're all going to Vegas with Ricky?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#7506 Aug 4, 2013
If he keeps winning heck yeah.... I've never been to Vegas. Gambling is boring but I bet the shows are good
Level 8

Location hidden

#7507 Aug 4, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Thank goodness you werent in Vegas. I could never have kept an eye on you there.
:)
All, except one time, I've gone with family. We do fancy dinners and drinks, shows or UFC fights, then drinking and gambling at night. My sis, my bro(s), my cousin and his wife (sometimes his buddy who is cool ... they from Cali), and my aunt & uncle (from Cali). Sometimes a friend or two, too. Former co-workers too. Bambi a few times. But we all know how to have a good time. Hard to get in "trouble" when you are with family, tho. Wouldn't want it any other way, tho, because we have so much fun!

The one time I went with just some buds, yeah, absolutely crazy a$s stories with women (there's something about you ladies, lol). I'd share but the psycho gay box will get all jealous and feel even more inadequate.
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>All those wicked city women... night clubs... strippers... gambling... drinking... the horror of the whole thing...lol
Just kidding...
AND I love it ALL ... For three nights.

Only been to the strip club once, tho and only cause my cousin's buddy was dating one who drove up from Cali to work superbowl weekend. I had partied with her and him the year before too (she just came up to party and wasn't working that year). Her stripper stage name was something like Susan or Persephone, I think.:p <runs>

Night!!
Level 8

Location hidden

#7508 Aug 4, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! Lol....
Lol

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#7509 Aug 4, 2013
Okay I thought you were opening with the line one time in band camp... Well yeah you should go with family... Especially you! You just kidding. I'm not into seafood so that's out... And all the lights and noise give me a headache.. Very much like some topix posters. Like the annoying grey box who most certainly would run with anything you said.
I had one friend that had the magic touch...
with the dollar slot machines. No kidding.

I bet you do have some wild stories. But don't tell in here... the walls have ears... do they have anything to do with jello though? I heard this story about strippers and jello... I don't think he was lying either. Goodnight.
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
All, except one time, I've gone with family. We do fancy dinners and drinks, shows or UFC fights, then drinking and gambling at night. My sis, my bro(s), my cousin and his wife (sometimes his buddy who is cool ... they from Cali), and my aunt & uncle (from Cali). Sometimes a friend or two, too. Former co-workers too. Bambi a few times. But we all know how to have a good time. Hard to get in "trouble" when you are with family, tho. Wouldn't want it any other way, tho, because we have so much fun!
The one time I went with just some buds, yeah, absolutely crazy a$s stories with women (there's something about you ladies, lol). I'd share but the psycho gay box will get all jealous and feel even more inadequate.
<quoted text>
AND I love it ALL ... For three nights.
Only been to the strip club once, tho and only cause my cousin's buddy was dating one who drove up from Cali to work superbowl weekend. I had partied with her and him the year before too (she just came up to party and wasn't working that year). Her stripper stage name was something like Susan or Persephone, I think.:p <runs>
Night!!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#7512 Aug 5, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh believe me I totally understand autocorrect. Sometimes I just like to see what it'll type. I knew what you meant. I never could understand how someone would still try to make you miserable when you have Not been with them for years. I only have one donkey in my past. I left him. Did you leave her? Maybe she's bitter.
She's something alright! lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#7513 Aug 5, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#7514 Aug 5, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! Lol....
Oh yeah! That B!!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#7515 Aug 5, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
If he keeps winning heck yeah.... I've never been to Vegas. Gambling is boring but I bet the shows are good
The strippers? Hell yeah!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#7516 Aug 5, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>She's something alright! lol
Oh my!

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#7517 Aug 5, 2013
MEOW MEOW good morning everyone and have a great day :) hi Ricky and Persephone

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#7518 Aug 5, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
hi LuAnne

Level 9

Location hidden

#7519 Aug 5, 2013
Good morning happy neighbors. It's another manic Monday!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#7520 Aug 5, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Morning LD! This is the longest return to Topix I think I've ever seen you go through? lol

Nice to have you back!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#7521 Aug 5, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my!
lol
How are you this morning Pers?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#7522 Aug 5, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Good morning happy neighbors. It's another manic Monday!
Shhh, CC's just getting to bed as the sun was coming up and the rest of us were getting ready for work.

Either it was a another late night of cooking up meth or she had a sex party cuz a lot of strange guys were leaving her trailer a few minutes ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 10 min Papa Smurfaletto 10,891
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min Wolftracks 161,785
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 18 min Blitzking 161,713
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... 43 min Wolftracks 817
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 1 hr Judy 123 8,132
last word - first (Jun '12) 1 hr Judy 123 7,705
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 hr Judy 123 31,832
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Glory Be 40,265
News Baltimore Mom Catches Her Son Rioting, Beats Hi... 2 hr Reality 177
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 hr -ThatsAllFolks- 28,978
More from around the web