Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

_Susan_ wrote:
Good morning wonderful neighbors. Coffee's on at Ricky's house and Chris s hosting a swim party.
Hey Rotor Head!
:)
Chris's party is off now, it got interrupted by CC, she thought it was a skinny dipping party and she scared everyone off!
rational

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I had pegged for, a progressive liberal goof. <-o
Hi, Ange! This avatar is a little butch for you, don't you think?

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol, I do enjoy family get togethers cause my mom is a good cook and as far as ex mother in law forget it! Escpecially after my ex wife to her I got my so. Drunk in Vegas last week lol, I didn't get him drunk but we did have some drinks together, he was there for the first half of the week then left. Why she would say that? Well it's typical, the B?
Wow!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
my dam auto correct, it was supposed to say my ex told her mom I got my son drunk in Vegas but that wasnt the case, WTF, you cut ties to your ex and they still try and cause trouble?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>my dam auto correct, it was supposed to say my ex told her mom I got my son drunk in Vegas but that wasnt the case, WTF, you cut ties to your ex and they still try and cause trouble?
Oh believe me I totally understand autocorrect. Sometimes I just like to see what it'll type. I knew what you meant. I never could understand how someone would still try to make you miserable when you have Not been with them for years. I only have one donkey in my past. I left him. Did you leave her? Maybe she's bitter.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>my dam auto correct, it was supposed to say my ex told her mom I got my son drunk in Vegas but that wasnt the case, WTF, you cut ties to your ex and they still try and cause trouble?
If your son is over 21, who cares if ya get drunk with him in Vegas?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank goodness you werent in Vegas. I could never have kept an eye on you there.

All those wicked city women... night clubs... strippers... gambling... drinking... the horror of the whole thing...lol
Just kidding...

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Chris's party is off now, it got interrupted by CC, she thought it was a skinny dipping party and she scared everyone off!
lol

You just thought the party was canceled. No way CC could scare anyone away.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

So we're all going to Vegas with Ricky?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

If he keeps winning heck yeah.... I've never been to Vegas. Gambling is boring but I bet the shows are good

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Thank goodness you werent in Vegas. I could never have kept an eye on you there.
All, except one time, I've gone with family. We do fancy dinners and drinks, shows or UFC fights, then drinking and gambling at night. My sis, my bro(s), my cousin and his wife (sometimes his buddy who is cool ... they from Cali), and my aunt & uncle (from Cali). Sometimes a friend or two, too. Former co-workers too. Bambi a few times. But we all know how to have a good time. Hard to get in "trouble" when you are with family, tho. Wouldn't want it any other way, tho, because we have so much fun!

The one time I went with just some buds, yeah, absolutely crazy a$s stories with women (there's something about you ladies, lol). I'd share but the psycho gay box will get all jealous and feel even more inadequate.
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>All those wicked city women... night clubs... strippers... gambling... drinking... the horror of the whole thing...lol
Just kidding...
AND I love it ALL ... For three nights.

Only been to the strip club once, tho and only cause my cousin's buddy was dating one who drove up from Cali to work superbowl weekend. I had partied with her and him the year before too (she just came up to party and wasn't working that year). Her stripper stage name was something like Susan or Persephone, I think.:p <runs>

Night!!

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! Lol....
Lol

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Okay I thought you were opening with the line one time in band camp... Well yeah you should go with family... Especially you! You just kidding. I'm not into seafood so that's out... And all the lights and noise give me a headache.. Very much like some topix posters. Like the annoying grey box who most certainly would run with anything you said.
I had one friend that had the magic touch...
with the dollar slot machines. No kidding.

I bet you do have some wild stories. But don't tell in here... the walls have ears... do they have anything to do with jello though? I heard this story about strippers and jello... I don't think he was lying either. Goodnight.
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
All, except one time, I've gone with family. We do fancy dinners and drinks, shows or UFC fights, then drinking and gambling at night. My sis, my bro(s), my cousin and his wife (sometimes his buddy who is cool ... they from Cali), and my aunt & uncle (from Cali). Sometimes a friend or two, too. Former co-workers too. Bambi a few times. But we all know how to have a good time. Hard to get in "trouble" when you are with family, tho. Wouldn't want it any other way, tho, because we have so much fun!
The one time I went with just some buds, yeah, absolutely crazy a$s stories with women (there's something about you ladies, lol). I'd share but the psycho gay box will get all jealous and feel even more inadequate.
<quoted text>
AND I love it ALL ... For three nights.
Only been to the strip club once, tho and only cause my cousin's buddy was dating one who drove up from Cali to work superbowl weekend. I had partied with her and him the year before too (she just came up to party and wasn't working that year). Her stripper stage name was something like Susan or Persephone, I think.:p <runs>
Night!!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh believe me I totally understand autocorrect. Sometimes I just like to see what it'll type. I knew what you meant. I never could understand how someone would still try to make you miserable when you have Not been with them for years. I only have one donkey in my past. I left him. Did you leave her? Maybe she's bitter.
She's something alright! lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! Lol....
Oh yeah! That B!!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
If he keeps winning heck yeah.... I've never been to Vegas. Gambling is boring but I bet the shows are good
The strippers? Hell yeah!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>She's something alright! lol
Oh my!

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

MEOW MEOW good morning everyone and have a great day :) hi Ricky and Persephone

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
MEOW MEOW good morning everyone and have a great day :) hi Ricky and Persephone
hi LuAnne

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,801 - 5,820 of10,874
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

233 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
When I Dream I Dream of _____ 7 min Roxie Darling 59
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 9 min Tim Fox 14,784
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 40 min Mister_ E 141,175
Woman Flees Topless After Being Caught Shoplifting 41 min Parden Pard 23
Fake book titles game (Feb '10) 51 min Parden Pard 3,961
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 56 min poison 15,575
What are you wearing today? (Nov '09) 58 min honeymylove 11,643
Boy, 9, marries 62-year-old mother of five for ... 1 hr Parden Pard 13
•••