AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Morning CC.
No incense, but I do have something that smells a lot better than that burnt toast.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Good morning wonderful neighbors.

Hey CC. It was Ricky!

Hey Rotor Head, Kev, Lady Perse.

:)

“NUK NUK NUK....HEY MOE!”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
Morning CC.
No incense, but I do have something that smells a lot better than that burnt toast.
Sausage, eggs and bacon cooking on the stove for everyone?

Morning Rotor!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Good morning Susan

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

_Susan_ wrote:
Good morning wonderful neighbors.
Hey CC. It was Ricky!
Hey Rotor Head, Kev, Lady Perse.
:)
It's all I could afford with no wallet so I'll have to eat it anyway if its burnt lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Colorado Chick wrote:
YO NEIGHBORS ..
WHICH .ONE OF YOU...BURNT..THE TOAST?
YUCK!"
GOT Incense???
Twaz me (as Susan)

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text> hey, again!
There seems to be a lot of hey in here, maybe Donkey can help?

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Mornin', all.

Thank FSM for Advil. I need some breakfast this mornin'... Stat.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

-Kevin- wrote:
Sup good people?
Morning Kevin

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Hey Hippichick I saw your post the other day but didn't have a chance to reply, but good morning!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Sausage, eggs and bacon cooking on the stove for everyone?
Morning Rotor!
I was actually doing some morning baking.....

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

good morning everyone (bats ping pong balls at CC ) and have a great weekend :)purr purr

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
Good morning everybody!
Morning Ms P. How is your Saturday going?

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>One egg/ or two, bacon or ham?
Two and bacon.:). I actually made some hash browns, eggs, and sausage.

How's it go?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Sausage, eggs and bacon cooking on the stove for everyone?
Morning Rotor!
Yum!

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Okay I'm coming to your house instead. I haven't gotten that far yet. I did just manage to get some coffee going. We got back from an awesome little hike walk. No I'm not even sure I'm hungry. Its going good I hope you have a good day.
That's all I've managed to do ... Still in my boxers lying in bed. Are you sure you wanna come over, heh, heh?

Supposed to go on the lake and possibly out tonight, but I think the lake is not gonna happen. Last night was supposed to just be dinner and drinks ... then my buddy had the brilliant idea to go to a strip club.

It was a blast though ... Lottsa laughs. I had a smoking hot stripper hanging out with me (she said I looked like a biker and like I could really handle a woman and she liked that (yeah right ... She just wanted my $$... I know the score ... She also said I'm handsome too and she doesn't tell most guys that ... Uh huh, sure)... I said I look like a biker, eh ... Guess what I do for a living ... She said you work on bikes ... I said no. She said you are a tattoo artist ... I just started laughing ... I never told her ... Just wanted to see what she thought ... Don't judge a book by its cover).

Before we went out, my buddies wanted some water cause we had been drinking and they wanted to slow down ... Waitress asks me if I want some too ... Me, naw I ain't no pussay like these guys. She was laughing.

There was also this one stripper on stage ... I said to my buddy, she looks like she's pregnant ... He's like yeah, she's gotta a little belly. I go to the bathroom and I come out and there he is standing next to the stage giving her dollar bills. He eventually sits down, looks at me and says, "I don't care, f' you." I about rolled on the floor laughing so hard!

i really need to shower and get that stripper smell off of me, tho. Blech!

Thinking Im going to stay in tonight and watch Europa report ... it just was released in theaters, but they released it on cable pay per view simultaneously.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mr Roter. Its going good how about you? I've only seen one crabby person so far this morning. She's spazzing on another thread.
Eh? Okay I guess... I'm putting off doing the lawn...
msswallows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Hi everyone.
Archiver

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all I've managed to do ... Still in my boxers lying in bed. Are you sure you wanna come over, heh, heh?
Supposed to go on the lake and possibly out tonight, but I think the lake is not gonna happen. Last night was supposed to just be dinner and drinks ... then my buddy had the brilliant idea to go to a strip club.
It was a blast though ... Lottsa laughs. I had a smoking hot stripper hanging out with me (she said I looked like a biker and like I could really handle a woman and she liked that (yeah right ... She just wanted my $$... I know the score ... She also said I'm handsome too and she doesn't tell most guys that ... Uh huh, sure)... I said I look like a biker, eh ... Guess what I do for a living ... She said you work on bikes ... I said no. She said you are a tattoo artist ... I just started laughing ... I never told her ... Just wanted to see what she thought ... Don't judge a book by its cover).
Before we went out, my buddies wanted some water cause we had been drinking and they wanted to slow down ... Waitress asks me if I want some too ... Me, naw I ain't no pussay like these guys. She was laughing.
There was also this one stripper on stage ... I said to my buddy, she looks like she's pregnant ... He's like yeah, she's gotta a little belly. I go to the bathroom and I come out and there he is standing next to the stage giving her dollar bills. He eventually sits down, looks at me and says, "I don't care, f' you." I about rolled on the floor laughing so hard!
i really need to shower and get that stripper smell off of me, tho. Blech!
Thinking Im going to stay in tonight and watch Europa report ... it just was released in theaters, but they released it on cable pay per view simultaneously.
Go on......

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Mowing the lawn is fun.
Doesn't bother me.
Seems like the trolls are missing.
Titanium knee......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,721 - 5,740 of10,693
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••