“Somewhere within...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

...the Topix mainframe.

#7284 Aug 1, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
Well folks I'm off to Skipper Jacks for some fish n chips. Catch ya later.
I'll say a good day to Sublime, Trina, Susan, Rick, Perse, Chris, USA1...and everyone else.Hard to remember everyone sometimes eh
I'll even say a good day to the little gray troll who keeps trying but fails everytime...you will get there some day buddy..lol
Thanks for a good dinner suggestion, NW!
Fish n Chips sounds pretty good for grub tonight.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#7285 Aug 2, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
Well folks I'm off to Skipper Jacks for some fish n chips. Catch ya later.
I'll say a good day to Sublime, Trina, Susan, Rick, Perse, Chris, USA1...and everyone else.Hard to remember everyone sometimes eh
I'll even say a good day to the little gray troll who keeps trying but fails everytime...you will get there some day buddy..lol
Morning bro!

I'm doing a drive today guys so have a good one!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#7286 Aug 2, 2013
MPk_Kid wrote:
I knew the neighborhood was in trouble when I noticed folks were bootlegging electricity from each other with long extension cords.
Shhh keep it down, someone will get un-plugged, lol.

I actually ran over Colorado Chick's extension cord plugged into my electrical outlet last week and tore up her cord and shocked me something bad! Yeah it was shocking!

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7287 Aug 2, 2013
Good Morning Everyone! Have a GREAT weekend!

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#7288 Aug 2, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
Good Morning Everyone! Have a GREAT weekend!
you too Chris :)

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#7289 Aug 2, 2013
Morning. That catnip story was pretty funny on J's thread. I am just picturing a mass of neighborhood cats hanging out in the catnip patch.

Level 8

Location hidden

#7290 Aug 2, 2013
My goodness, that BC guy is a rather serious fellow.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7291 Aug 2, 2013
Good morning wonderful neighbors and Sublime. LOL

Just giving you a hard time Sublime.

:)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#7293 Aug 2, 2013
Morning happy campers!!!

Today's fare is Miner's lettuce, fresh trout, and tree bark!

Level 9

Location hidden

#7294 Aug 2, 2013
Thanks for the prop Sublime. Hey Lady Perse!

Level 8

Location hidden

#7295 Aug 2, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you found time to write a manifesto about it.
Yes, I found time at the end of my day to write about it. I didn't think I could do it, at first, but I somehow managed to find the time. You are so astute for pointing that out.
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You are awesome bro.
You feel inadequate, bro. Maybe you should tell yourself how tall you are compared to me to make yourself feel better.

I frankly am so amused that you do these little comparison exercises in your head and that's the best you can come up with ... that's one step away from "my pancreas and the hairs on my big toe are nicer than yours, Sublime" Exactly how big of a loser are you if that's all you can hang your hat on?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#7297 Aug 2, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Thanks for the prop Sublime. Hey Lady Perse!
Morning, Susan!

Morning, Sublime.

Level 8

Location hidden

#7298 Aug 2, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course 10am is the end of the day for a known bullshitter such as yourself.
The "manifesto" you referred to was posted YESTERDAY around 5 PM my time, not 10am, dummkopf. Really how f'ing dumb can you be? You expect folks to take your political rantings seriously and you are too dopey to even tell time? No wonder you lean to the left and want the government to intervene in your life and save you from the natural consequences of your own stupidity.

And since you call me a "known bullshitter," please enlighten us and name one thing you "know" I've lied about. C'mon ... one thing. You can't. You think I'm a BS'er cause you set the bar really low for yourself in life, didn't achieve much, and assume everyone must be like you and anyone who is not, is a BS'er. You are a loser with an inferiority complex ... which basically means on some level even you realize the loser you are. That and the fact that you are a certified a'hole are what Dr. Phil would say, at least.

:D

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#7301 Aug 2, 2013
I really think it's the haggler and blog dude.

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "manifesto" you referred to was posted YESTERDAY around 5 PM my time, not 10am, dummkopf. Really how f'ing dumb can you be? You expect folks to take your political rantings seriously and you are too dopey to even tell time? No wonder you lean to the left and want the government to intervene in your life and save you from the natural consequences of your own stupidity.
And since you call me a "known bullshitter," please enlighten us and name one thing you "know" I've lied about. C'mon ... one thing. You can't. You think I'm a BS'er cause you set the bar really low for yourself in life, didn't achieve much, and assume everyone must be like you and anyone who is not, is a BS'er. You are a loser with an inferiority complex ... which basically means on some level even you realize the loser you are. That and the fact that you are a certified a'hole are what Dr. Phil would say, at least.
:D

Level 9

Location hidden

#7302 Aug 2, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I found time at the end of my day to write about it. I didn't think I could do it, at first, but I somehow managed to find the time. You are so astute for pointing that out.
<quoted text>
You feel inadequate, bro. Maybe you should tell yourself how tall you are compared to me to make yourself feel better.
I frankly am so amused that you do these little comparison exercises in your head and that's the best you can come up with ... that's one step away from "my pancreas and the hairs on my big toe are nicer than yours, Sublime" Exactly how big of a loser are you if that's all you can hang your hat on?
I would say VERY inadequate with no life. Poor thing.

We happen to LIKE Sublime's telling us about what's happening with him. You, not so much.

Level 9

Location hidden

#7303 Aug 2, 2013
Sublime, just ignore the troll, it's obviously a loser IRL and on Topix.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#7306 Aug 2, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Daycare let out early today?! Lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#7316 Aug 2, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
You are right, but you have to admit it's kind of funny watching him have a melt down.

Level 8

Location hidden

#7317 Aug 2, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
I really think it's the haggler and blog dude.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MwyT_1aNGosXX
<quoted text>
I could see the blog dude, but I bet the haggler has much better things to do. She's maybe even off flying on airplanes to other cities, as opposed to flying on them to the same city she departed from. <wink, wink, nudge>
A noted observer

Hoffman Estates, IL

#7320 Aug 2, 2013
Cartha wrote:
<quoted text>
Susan is a dude so...
She does remind one of a 300# longshoreman named, "Lou".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min Sublime1 20,522
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 27 min My Location Show 36,496
Favorite lines from a song (Mar '08) 49 min liam cul8r 3,614
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 51 min -patricia- 254
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 53 min Tinka 116,709
The long list of thing I'll never do (Jul '13) 56 min Go Blue Forever 295
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 147,214
the good old days ..... 2 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 26
What Could Be Sweet,...? 6 hr SLY WEST 39
•••