Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Traded or keep it?
LOL That's what I thought you'd say.
Morning good morning.
I might not even trade it in, not get anything. Better deals sometimes show up in late fall.

Hey people ask me 'got any kids'. I reply 'none that I know of..'...lol

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Wow, you all have been busy posting!

I have to get something out by the end of the day tomorrow. So I have to make myself scarce until I finish it.

Have a good day, everyone.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Actually that's not a really bad price considering the S63 AMG is $140,000 new. I've looked at it. Sat in the car, and it felt tight like a cockpit. I didn't like it at all. Yes, it's pretty on the outside, but way too tight inside.
3 years ago (2010), I bought a 2008 BMW 750 Li. Car had only 20,000 miles on it. It wasn't even broken in yet. I won't buy a luxury car brand new. Let that first owner take the hit on the price. I just wait 2 years and can get it for half the price. My car brand new costs $99,000, but I got it for $42,000. Last week we went to BMW and wanted to trade it in for the new 6 series. They talked us out of it. When have you heard of a car dealer talking a person out of trading/ and buying a new car? LOL I've got only 39,700 miles on the car and it's still in mint condition. Plus, the 6 series doesn't have a refrigerator in the back seat. LOL
This one was an E class, little bit roomier than the S class. I was just looking at it, way out of my price world. See I'm not a rich blonde living it up in Florida(haha)

Ever look at the new BMW 6 series Grand Coupe? BMW one of my fave cars.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Well folks I'm off to Skipper Jacks for some fish n chips. Catch ya later.

I'll say a good day to Sublime, Trina, Susan, Rick, Perse, Chris, USA1...and everyone else.Hard to remember everyone sometimes eh

I'll even say a good day to the little gray troll who keeps trying but fails everytime...you will get there some day buddy..lol

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Naturally Wired wrote:
I'll say a good day to Sublime, Trina, Susan, Rick, Perse, Chris, USA1...and everyone else.Hard to remember everyone sometimes eh
I'll even say a good day to the little gray troll who keeps trying but fails everytime...you will get there some day buddy..lol
*waves to Naturally Wired*

Have some fish and chips for me.:)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
I might not even trade it in, not get anything. Better deals sometimes show up in late fall.
lol

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey You all

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
Hey You all
hey back :)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Hi back~
Naturally Wired wrote:

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>hey back :)
Howdy!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
True.

LOL

“Flip Flop Kind Of Day”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
This one was an E class, little bit roomier than the S class. I was just looking at it, way out of my price world. See I'm not a rich blonde living it up in Florida(haha)
Ever look at the new BMW 6 series Grand Coupe? BMW one of my fave cars.
The E Class is nice too. Both those cars are way out of my price range. They're more affordable after the first original owner takes the first big hit on the price tag. The moment they drive it off the lot, it depreciates in value....thus making it more affordable for me two years later when they trade it in for the newer model. We are currently looking for either a used Fifth wheel or a type A RV. Have you seen those prices brand new? Geeese Louiseee!!! They really hit you over the head!!!

You know of a rich blonde living it up in Florida? Really? Who? You've GOT to give me her number! ;)

“Flip Flop Kind Of Day”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Naturally Wired wrote:
Enjoy your day my Fave Canadian! Enjoy the fish and chips. Sounds yummy! Now, I'm hungry,

“Flip Flop Kind Of Day”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta start working on the "kid" thing. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
Wow, you all have been busy posting!
I have to get something out by the end of the day tomorrow. So I have to make myself scarce until I finish it.
Have a good day, everyone.
Oh for f's sake. I'm awaiting confirmation, but I'm pretty sure I just found something that torpedoed the entire project that I have been working on. I have been going back and forth with this engineer I am working with on this project for over a year ... mostly trying to get him pinned down in terms of what he is trying to do and what the state of art is).

Much, much, better now than after I finished my end of the deal and it went into production, however. I may have just saved us from a rather expensive lawsuit and likely settlement (500k, easy, more likely millions)

Good thing my job is not stressful. I think I'll go home now.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

:)
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for f's sake. I'm awaiting confirmation, but I'm pretty sure I just found something that torpedoed the entire project that I have been working on. I have been going back and forth with this engineer I am working with on this project for over a year ... mostly trying to get him pinned down in terms of what he is trying to do and what the state of art is).
Much, much, better now than after I finished my end of the deal and it went into production, however. I may have just saved us from a rather expensive lawsuit and likely settlement (500k, easy, more likely millions)
Good thing my job is not stressful. I think I'll go home now.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Chunky Dunker

Monticello, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Ravenclaw wrote:
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...
Oh, sorry folks! I was having a pre-K moment, probably brought on because I wet myself waiting for that dude to get out of the bathroom. He's been in there for hours.
Have a good morning all, I'm going to bed!
Sorry! I meant to tell you I crawled out the window and hit the alley at a pretty good rate of speed. I was running from the strobe lights! The bathroom's been unoccupied for hours.....7222

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

“Somewhere within...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

...the Topix mainframe.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

I knew the neighborhood was in trouble when I noticed folks were bootlegging electricity from each other with long extension cords.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••