Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#7124 Jul 30, 2013
Howdy sublime!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#7125 Jul 30, 2013
How the hell does this bartender remember my name? I've only seen her twice ... last time probably about 8months ago. I'm terrible with names.

“water water water water water ”

Since: Oct 07

the place with Pyramid Head

#7126 Jul 30, 2013
howdy people. whoever you may be :)

Level 8

Location hidden

#7127 Jul 30, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Howdy sublime!
<orders Perse a virgin daiquiri>

As you can see I've completely reverted to a bachelor. I actually was gonna skip dinner but got hungry after doing the lawn ... Didn't feel like cooking ... Rather than fast food I figured I'd hit my local watering hole for a buffalo chicken wrap and a few fat tires.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#7128 Jul 30, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
How the hell does this bartender remember my name? I've only seen her twice ... last time probably about 8months ago. I'm terrible with names.
I can remember names, and I can remember faces, but I cant remember which name goes with which face.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#7129 Jul 30, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy! How have you been? I haven't really seen you in a long time.
I've been doing pretty good lately, hows about you?

Level 8

Location hidden

#7130 Jul 30, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>I can remember names, and I can remember faces, but I cant remember which name goes with which face.
It's a weakness of mine. I wish I were better with that, especially when it comes to business.

Level 8

Location hidden

#7131 Jul 30, 2013
PRIME RIB wrote:
howdy people. whoever you may be :)
How are you this fine evening?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#7132 Jul 30, 2013
Awwww. Very sweet!
*Puts rolling pin on countertop*

I remind you of The misses sublime sock
* Pat bun and smoothes bangs*

< clears throat and does the best Screech imitatin I can>

Come here often Sonny?

All kidding aside, It sounds like you're having a good time too.
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<orders Perse a virgin daiquiri>
As you can see I've completely reverted to a bachelor. I actually was gonna skip dinner but got hungry after doing the lawn ... Didn't feel like cooking ... Rather than fast food I figured I'd hit my local watering hole for a buffalo chicken wrap and a few fat tires.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#7133 Jul 30, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been doing pretty good lately, hows about you?
Good to hear!
I've been good good good!

Level 8

Location hidden

#7134 Jul 30, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww. Very sweet!
*Puts rolling pin on countertop*

I remind you of The misses sublime sock
* Pat bun and smoothes bangs*

< clears throat and does the best Screech imitatin I can>

Come here often Sonny?

All kidding aside, It sounds like you're having a good time too.
I always try to have a good time ... Even peeling potatoes I try to have a good time.

Get this, a lady next to me just turned to me and said, you're quiet. I laughed and said yeah, I can be at first, but once I warm up to ya, watch out.

:)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#7135 Jul 30, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I always try to have a good time ... Even peeling potatoes I try to have a good time.
Get this, a lady next to me just turned to me and said, you're quiet. I laughed and said yeah, I can be at first, but once I warm up to ya, watch out.
:)
uhoh! Should I swat her with the rolling pin?

Level 8

Location hidden

#7136 Jul 30, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>uhoh! Should I swat her with the rolling pin?
Nope, I'm all good. Home safe and sound. When I said "I can be at first, but once I warm up to ya, watch out." She said, "well you better hurry up," because the place was about to close. LMAO The bartender even bought one of my beers for me. It was a perfect night for a ride to boot. Night, Perse. All is good in the world.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#7137 Jul 30, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I'm all good. Home safe and sound. When I said "I can be at first, but once I warm up to ya, watch out." She said, "well you better hurry up," because the place was about to close. LMAO The bartender even bought one of my beers for me. It was a perfect night for a ride to boot. Night, Perse. All is good in the world.
* tucks Sublime in*

Awwww!

<patrols yard with rolling pin in hand>

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#7141 Jul 31, 2013
YO NEIGHBOR!!!

YOUR HORN IS HONKING...YOUR ALARM CLOCK IS BUZZING.. YOUR DOG IS BARKING....

DON T MAKE.ME...Come OVER There... TWERP!!

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

#7143 Jul 31, 2013
Back with us once again right here on "There goes the neighborhood!" ....... is our NOT so favorite squatty body, jiggly fat, baby bottle sucking, diaper wearing dwarf Voyeur!

But before he starts his act, he wants to everyone he loves you almost as much as Donkey!

~~~~~~~~~~

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

#7144 Jul 31, 2013
Basic Flying Rules:

1. Try to stay in the middle of the air.
2. Do not go near the edges of it.
3. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there.
4: A good landing is one you can walk away from, a great landing is one where you can use the airplane again!

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

#7145 Jul 31, 2013
A father and son went hunting together for the first time.
The father said, "Stay here and be very QUIET. I'll be across the field."
A few minutes later, the father heard a bloodcurdling scream and ran back to his son. "What's wrong?" the father asked. "I told you to be quiet." The son answered, "Look, I was quiet when the snake slithered across my feet. I was quiet when the bear breathed down my neck. I didn't move a muscle when the skunk climbed over my shoulder. I closed my eyes and held my breath when the wasp stung me. I didn't cough when I swallowed the gnat. I didn't cuss or scratch when the poison oak started itching. But when the two chipmunks crawled up my pant legs and said,'Should we eat them here or take them with us?' Well, I guess I just panicked."

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

#7147 Jul 31, 2013
A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students. "Human beings are the only animals that stutter", she says.
A little girl raises her hand. "I had a kitty-cat who stuttered", she volunteered.
The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.
"Well", she began, "I was in the back yard with my kitty and the rottweiler who lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!
"That must've been scary", said the teacher.
"It sure was", said the little girl. "My kitty went 'Fffff, Fffff, Fffff'... and before he could say "F*ck," the rottweiler ate him!"

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

#7148 Jul 31, 2013
Two boys are playing football at this park in a small town in Alabama when one of the boys is suddenly attacked by a crazed Rottweiler.
Thinking quickly, the other boy takes a stick and shoves it under the dog's collar, twists it, and breaks the dog's neck, thus saving his friend.

A local sports reporter who was strolling by sees the incident and rushes over to interview the boy. He tells the boy he's going to write the story and says, "I'll title it 'Young Bama Fan Saves Friend From Vicious Animal.'"

"But I'm not a Bama fan," the little hero replies. "Sorry, since we're in Alabama, I just assumed you were," says the reporter and he starts writing again. He asks "How does Auburn Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Attack' sound?"

"I'm not an Auburn fan either," the boy says. Oh, I thought everyone in Alabama was either for the Tide or the Tigers. What team do you root for?" the reporter asks.

"I'm just visiting my cousin, I'm a Tennessee Vols fan," said the boy.
The reporter smiles, starts a new sheet in his notebook, and writes:
"Little Redneck Bastard From Tennessee Kills Beloved Family Pet".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things Not To Say In Bed (Oct '11) 5 min wichita-rick 2,923
*Sad music/sad themes Thread* 6 min Crazy Beautiful 102
last word - first (Jun '12) 8 min Crazy Jae 7,742
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 10 min Crazy Jae 12,467
News Duke professor: Blacks riot because they're laz... 11 min lomaxx 209
what is something your proud of? 12 min Crazy Jae 28
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min Wolftracks 162,713
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 17 min Papa Smurfaletto 11,349
Things that make life eaiser... 30 min Crazy Jae 572
motorcycle traveling stories 1 hr harleyhoney 754