|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I did just come out of the closet. I was looking for some older tax papers etc that I had stored in a suitcase..lol
* pulls NW back into the closet, closes door, lights out*

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi LuAnn.
:)
Hi Susan and good morning to all and have a great day purr purr :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy! Nice to see you! I got a laugh out of Chris's comment too about the dogs! I can just imagine them all the doorway All smiles their tails wagging! Haha
They say a dog is mans best friend. There is a way to prove it too. Put your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car and drive around foe 10 minutes. Then stop and open the trunk and see is happy to see you :)

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hey what about women's lib? Why can't she cut the grass? lol (yeah try that)
No No No! It's a man's job to cut the grass. In my home...I clean, cook, do laundry and the "honey to do" list inside the house. It is his job to mow the lawn and clean the pool. EVEN STEVEN!! lol (sorry Sublime, your not getting off doing your chores that easily)

Good Morning everyone, I've got a busy day ahead of me. Tons of meetings. Arggg! Today is one of those days, I wish I could clone myself. I've got a twin sister, but she's lazy. lol

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>They say a dog is mans best friend. There is a way to prove it too. Put your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car and drive around foe 10 minutes. Then stop and open the trunk and see is happy to see you :)
hahahaha. I'm cracking up!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I did just come out of the closet. I was looking for some older tax papers etc that I had stored in a suitcase..lol
Was it next to your "special" suit case? lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>They say a dog is mans best friend. There is a way to prove it too. Put your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car and drive around foe 10 minutes. Then stop and open the trunk and see is happy to see you :)
Bwwaaahahahaha! lol

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
My 3 mastiffs are my babies. They would probably growl at my husband for being to close to me. They push my husband away from me if he tries to hug or touch me. It's almost 400 pound of dog coming at you, you better move! In my house, the dogs are woman's best friend. ;)

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>No No No! It's a man's job to cut the grass. In my home...I clean, cook, do laundry and the "honey to do" list inside the house. It is his job to mow the lawn and clean the pool. EVEN STEVEN!! lol (sorry Sublime, your not getting off doing your chores that easily)
Good Morning everyone, I've got a busy day ahead of me. Tons of meetings. Arggg! Today is one of those days, I wish I could clone myself. I've got a twin sister, but she's lazy. lol
But if women say they are equal to a man then let her do the mowing for a change? I guarantee you I've done more dishes than she's mowed the lawn! I've also washed my own clothes, let her mow half the yard Sublime/ lol

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>No No No! It's a man's job to cut the grass. In my home...I clean, cook, do laundry and the "honey to do" list inside the house. It is his job to mow the lawn and clean the pool. EVEN STEVEN!! lol (sorry Sublime, your not getting off doing your chores that easily)
My wife cooks and I do everything else :) Seems to work fine

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Now she knows where the good stuff is... its in your... wallet!
Shhh, keep that down , people are listening lol

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>My 3 mastiffs are my babies. They would probably growl at my husband for being to close to me. They push my husband away from me if he tries to hug or touch me. It's almost 400 pound of dog coming at you, you better move! In my house, the dogs are woman's best friend. ;)
I have 3 poodles. 2 big standards but the little poodle is the pack leader and what she says goes :)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Shhh, keep that down , people are listening lol
cha ching

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>My 3 mastiffs are my babies. They would probably growl at my husband for being to close to me. They push my husband away from me if he tries to hug or touch me. It's almost 400 pound of dog coming at you, you better move! In my
house, the dogs are woman's best friend. ;)
LOL!!!
I wonder if I can train my parakeets to do that? J/k

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I saw those, I'm talking about my reply, I had a question.
And I have an answer--42. It is the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything......

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hey what about women's lib? Why can't she cut the grass? lol (yeah try that)
LOL. Except, she's on vacation with my kids.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
LOL I've never thought of it that way!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Chris - PSL wrote:
But, I cook a lot of nights!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>But if women say they are equal to a man then let her do the mowing for a change? I guarantee you I've done more dishes than she's mowed the lawn! I've also washed my own clothes, let her mow half the yard Sublime/ lol
I'd rather mow than clean. I had to clean all the time growing up, bathrooms, moping, dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, dishes. I'd rather work outside than do that, any day.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>My 3 mastiffs are my babies. They would probably growl at my husband for being to close to me. They push my husband away from me if he tries to hug or touch me. It's almost 400 pound of dog coming at you, you better move! In my house, the dogs are woman's best friend. ;)
My wife playfully complains that all our dogs like me better. She calls me the dog whisperer. I tend to get along well with them. My cockapoo won't even leave my side in our bed, until I wake up in the morning. Bambi can be up running in and out of the room doing laundry and she just stays by me. That dog thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread for some reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 2 min Free Thinking 23,982
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min TALLYHO 8541 35,934
What's your tip for the day? 9 min look 763
when humanity learns that all are one family at... (Dec '12) 10 min Free Thinking 6
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 min look 18,250
Fergson Police Dept. 13 min TALLYHO 8541 258
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min Father McKenzie 144,966
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••