There goes the neighborhood!

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6996 Jul 29, 2013
I did just a few things and totally conked out when I got home. I think I drooled all over my pillow.

That beer and food made me so very tired (I only had a light yogurt and 100 calorie popcorn during the day today and I was up until after 2 AM last night). I was in a total food coma.

My grass kinda does need to be cut too, but I'm living life on my terms this week and I'll get to it when I'm damn ready to (tomorrow). This is Sublime's house!!!! That's right, and if she doesn't like it, well then please don't tell her I said that. J/K

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#6997 Jul 29, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you REALLY are keeping an eye on me!
Hehehe...

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#6998 Jul 29, 2013
This would be a good time for the sock with the rolling pin to enter the scene... and no I would never tell her that...runs to tell...lol
Sublime1 wrote:
I did just a few things and totally conked out when I got home. I think I drooled all over my pillow.
That beer and food made me so very tired (I only had a light yogurt and 100 calorie popcorn during the day today and I was up until after 2 AM last night). I was in a total food coma.
My grass kinda does need to be cut too, but I'm living life on my terms this week and I'll get to it when I'm damn ready to (tomorrow). This is Sublime's house!!!! That's right, and if she doesn't like it, well then please don't tell her I said that. J/K

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#7001 Jul 30, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Hello FC, I've been knocked down one to many times by my dogs. Saying the word "treat", you better hold on for dear life. Also when I say "who wants to go out"? All three dogs run to the door, all trying to fit through at the same time. They either get stuck in the doorway or one is knocking the other one over. It truly is a circus to watch. No one said they were smart! lol But they are just so darn good and adorable!
Good morning, Chris ... gotta love 'em ... Happy Tuesday ... enjoy your day! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#7002 Jul 30, 2013
Heya everyone ... haven't been around in 27 days ... so glad to see yall having so much fun ... I'm not going to read 27 days worth of fun so I'll grin and say I'm happy to see it ... Just dropping by to say hello and hope everyone is doing well ... Carry on ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#7003 Jul 30, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
I just checked again and there are no questions on any reply you made.
But if it's what you asked about earlier, as a friend to another friend, I think you should see a doc and maybe get some antibiotic ointment before it spreads.(LOL)(j/k everyone)
lol!

No remember, you were asking if everyone would hate you for coming out of the closet? I said it's not for me but if that's who you are then go for it.(lol)(j/k everyone)

Level 9

Location hidden

#7004 Jul 30, 2013
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
COLORADO CHICK ifn you DON'T put a gag in that DAYMN ROOSTERS MOUTH he's not gonna have a HEAD in the MORNING !!!
Not only that but her pigs rooting around and oinking in her muddy backyard is very annoying!

Level 9

Location hidden

#7005 Jul 30, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to submit 3 bids.
:)
LOL
Anything to keep her out of my wallet! lol

Level 9

Location hidden

#7006 Jul 30, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Heya everyone ... haven't been around in 27 days ... so glad to see yall having so much fun ... I'm not going to read 27 days worth of fun so I'll grin and say I'm happy to see it ... Just dropping by to say hello and hope everyone is doing well ... Carry on ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =b_K5b-JNc7EXX
I haven't heard that song in a long time!

Morning FC!!

How are you?

Level 9

Location hidden

#7007 Jul 30, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like there's a party going on. LOL....
I see there's a new moniker in town! lol

Morning playa!

Level 9

Location hidden

#7008 Jul 30, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
You too.
Rick is going to wish me dead...lol
I heard that, need some ricin? lol

Level 9

Location hidden

#7009 Jul 30, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
Hey what about women's lib? Why can't she cut the grass? lol (yeah try that)

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#7010 Jul 30, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
No remember, you were asking if everyone would hate you for coming out of the closet? I said it's not for me but if that's who you are then go for it.(lol)(j/k everyone)
Actually I did just come out of the closet. I was looking for some older tax papers etc that I had stored in a suitcase..lol

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#7011 Jul 30, 2013
_USA_ wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like there's a party going on. LOL....
Fell asleep on the Twister mat . Lol

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#7012 Jul 30, 2013
Good morning everyone and everyone who shows up.

I gotta figure out how I'm going make this day go by..lol

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#7013 Jul 30, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =b_K5b-JNc7EXX
Howdy! Nice to see you! I got a laugh out of Chris's comment too about the dogs! I can just imagine them all the doorway All smiles their tails wagging! Haha

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#7014 Jul 30, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Anything to keep her out of my wallet! lol
Now she knows where the good stuff is... its in your... wallet!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#7015 Jul 30, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I did just come out of the closet. I was looking for some older tax papers etc that I had stored in a suitcase..lol
* pulls NW back into the closet, closes door, lights out*

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#7016 Jul 30, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi LuAnn.
:)
Hi Susan and good morning to all and have a great day purr purr :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7017 Jul 30, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy! Nice to see you! I got a laugh out of Chris's comment too about the dogs! I can just imagine them all the doorway All smiles their tails wagging! Haha
They say a dog is mans best friend. There is a way to prove it too. Put your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car and drive around foe 10 minutes. Then stop and open the trunk and see is happy to see you :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 2 hr Yournotgoingtobel... 14,323
"3 Syllable" Word s - A-Z" 2 hr Yournotgoingtobel... 60
**4 Syllable Word A-Z** (Jul '12) 2 hr Yournotgoingtobel... 975
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 3 hr quilterqueen 9,639
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 3 hr what a russsh 5,705
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 3 hr what a russsh 7,438
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 3 hr what a russsh 18,008
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 3 hr quilterqueen 150,854
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr wichita-rick 226,047
More from around the web