Good morning LuAnn!((HUGS))

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6586 Jul 26, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I will probably have some pain when I am older. I doubt I will have regrets, however. I want to live while I can. I imagine when I am older I will look fondly upon my more youthful days and the things I could do then.
<quoted text>
LOL. I know. Who the heck measures their arms!!!
Im not one to look at myself in the mirror, I swear, lmao. I only know because I wear my iphone on an armband when I am working out and when I ride my cycle. I had a great one when I had my old iphone, but I needed a new one with the iphone 5, because it is taller than the old ones and they moved the headphone jack to the bottom of the phone (Why they did that beats me). My wife bought me a new one and it did not fit my arm. My arm is too big. So, I was looking at one on ebay and it listed the dimensions it would fit. So I had to measure my arm, relaxed, to see if it would fit. It would not. I would have to buy some sort of belt extension.
<quoted text>
Ouch! That hurts my back just reading it. Im glad hes back to normal. What an interesting job, too.
We have a facility at my work too. They stress health too. I have to get screened every year. I also get bonuses if I am in good form. I never get the damn bonus for BMI BMI index does not work if you are built.
I was talking about it with my one buddy and about how I would have to literally starve myself and lose all my muscle mass just to get that bonus ... he doesnt get that bonus either, lol, and hes ripped (he is ex-navy seal (he really is ... I've been to his house ... he has all sorts of plaques on his walls ... very nice guy ... he was in it in the 80s) and a former competitive body builder (after he got out of the service he competed, but he only competed in competitions where the guys were tested to be free of steroids). They just use your height and your weight to calculate it, and it is not really accurate if you don't have a normal build.
Hubby too has to have a medical screening each year. There isn't bonuses for passing the medical other than keeping your job. They want only fit employees. It's part of the contract. Hubbys BMI index is considered obese. But, he's not at all. The index doesn't take into consideration that muscle weighs more than fat. He is in excellent shape. Now me, and my BMI index? I score so low, 18.3

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6587 Jul 26, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Hey Figgy!
:)
Hello Susan!((HUGS))

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6590 Jul 26, 2013
-_Yernogood- wrote:
<quoted text>What's with Mr. paranoid?
Pushed over the edge. It is also hearing voices and talking to its self on another thread. Haha!
Good morning Yernogood!((HUGS))

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#6592 Jul 26, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Good morning Miss Hatti, Rotor Head. It's Friday! Yippee!
And I have Ricky's wallet, what more could a girl want.
Well, I'm thinking I could use a litte Double Fine on the side! LOL :)

Level 5

Location hidden

#6594 Jul 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You're here in Nevada too?
Both you and Perse have to stop and say hello to my family for me! But, you don't want to meet my two brothers. If you meet them, then you've been arrested. By then, it's too late for me to help you out of the situation. At that point, the "get out of jail" card doesn't work. ;)

Level 5

Location hidden

#6599 Jul 26, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Good morning wonderful neighbors. Pool party at Chris's house!
Pool party? Hmm, let me think about it for a few. H3LL YEAH! POOL PARTY AT MY HOUSE! Since you've already taken Ricky's wallet could you be kind enough to go to the market and grab some of the finest steaks and lobsters? I don't touch the bbq, so I really don't think Sublime would mind manning that station. Do you? Ricky could just float around in the pool since he paid for everything. Who's good at mixing drinks?

Good Morning Everyone!!! Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!

“Happy Halloween”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6608 Jul 26, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is that juvenile behavior is rampant on Topix no matter where one posts. I have no idea about the poster I referenced, I've always liked her and her not liking me is certainly her prerogative.
I had a similar experience today on one of my other forums. Simply astonishing that some folks behave as if they are still in middle school.
Makes me wonder if folks who behave like that teach their children to act like that IRL as well. No wonder bullying is epidemic.
That was funnier than hell how you sent her into a tizzy fit last night. Brilliant. I was laughing out loud.

Moron gets off on Ferrerman talking about all sorts of folks on his blog , but at the same time demands that no one talk about her! How dare we! Who do we think we are? Don't we realize that only her friends can talk about other people. Shes too dopey to even realize the hypocrite she is.

Then she calls YOU creepy while at the same time acknowledging that she monitors every post on this thread. No, nothing creepy about that. That's completely normal. <rolls eyes>

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#6611 Jul 26, 2013
That isn't Kevin.

“Happy Halloween”

Level 8

Location hidden

#6612 Jul 26, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Hubby too has to have a medical screening each year. There isn't bonuses for passing the medical other than keeping your job. They want only fit employees. It's part of the contract. Hubbys BMI index is considered obese. But, he's not at all. The index doesn't take into consideration that muscle weighs more than fat. He is in excellent shape. Now me, and my BMI index? I score so low, 18.3
Well I guess keeping your job is pretty good motivation. Yes, I have the same problem as your hubby. 18.3 is pretty good.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#6613 Jul 26, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that drug lingo?
Reported.
LOLOLOL !! He is a drug all right. Extremely addictive!

“Happy Halloween”

Level 8

Location hidden

#6614 Jul 26, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Pool party? Hmm, let me think about it for a few. H3LL YEAH! POOL PARTY AT MY HOUSE! Since you've already taken Ricky's wallet could you be kind enough to go to the market and grab some of the finest steaks and lobsters? I don't touch the bbq, so I really don't think Sublime would mind manning that station. Do you? Ricky could just float around in the pool since he paid for everything. Who's good at mixing drinks?
As long as Ricky keeps his clothes on, sign me up!

Level 9

Location hidden

#6617 Jul 26, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Pool party? Hmm, let me think about it for a few. H3LL YEAH! POOL PARTY AT MY HOUSE! Since you've already taken Ricky's wallet could you be kind enough to go to the market and grab some of the finest steaks and lobsters? I don't touch the bbq, so I really don't think Sublime would mind manning that station. Do you? Ricky could just float around in the pool since he paid for everything. Who's good at mixing drinks?
YAY!!!! No problem, Ricky has plenty of money and I'm sure you're right, Sublime won't mind manning the barbecue.

My mouth is watering at the thought of lobster.

Level 9

Location hidden

#6618 Jul 26, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was funnier than hell how you sent her into a tizzy fit last night. Brilliant. I was laughing out loud.
Moron gets off on Ferrerman talking about all sorts of folks on his blog , but at the same time demands that no one talk about her! How dare we! Who do we think we are? Don't we realize that only her friends can talk about other people. Shes too dopey to even realize the hypocrite she is.
Then she calls YOU creepy while at the same time acknowledging that she monitors every post on this thread. No, nothing creepy about that. That's completely normal. <rolls eyes>
Oh dear, I almost choked on my green tea. I still rather like Mia and think she doesn't have the vaguest idea how ironic her post was about ignoring me, yet admitting she monitors everything I write.

LOLOLOLOL!

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#6621 Jul 26, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported!
well so have you :)

Level 9

Location hidden

#6623 Jul 26, 2013
Morning LuAnn.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#6624 Jul 26, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Ricky *grabs wallet*. Thank you and how true.
How was your vacation?
How was? I'm still on it, will return home tomorrow and I'll take that wallet thank you!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#6625 Jul 26, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Both you and Perse have to stop and say hello to my family for me! But, you don't want to meet my two brothers. If you meet them, then you've been arrested. By then, it's too late for me to help you out of the situation. At that point, the "get out of jail" card doesn't work. ;)
lol, where are they in Nevada my little alligator boot wearing friend?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#6626 Jul 26, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
Ricky's tired and out of money, can your family take me to the airport? Lol

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#6627 Jul 26, 2013
'Mornin' Ricky!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 min Crowfoot Moleface 22,485
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min ChromiuMan 122,111
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 6 min Crowfoot Moleface 6,990
Benedict Cumberbatch to play Doctor Strange? 18 min Lawrence Wolf 4
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 25 min dragoon70056 2,267
The long list of thing I'll never do (Jul '13) 27 min dragoon70056 303
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 36 min Hitesrunprincess 46,040
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr lightbeamrider 149,486
True or False Game 1 hr Here-Kitty 605

Weird People Search