“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#6540 Jul 25, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that no-one may post about the ridiculous fighting happening on this forum for fear of being attacked by anyone who may disagree with their viewpoint.

All that can be posted is the most ridiculous banalities because of this. The fact that ADULTS have to pick sides for fear that they will be ostracized if they don't is the height of lunacy, IMNSHO. One can't be friends with everyone, because then one is considered to be friends with no-one. When did juvenile behavior become the norm among adults?

Even saying good morning is fraught just in case one has said good morning to the wrong individual. Posters believe the most ridiculous things about other posters without an iota or shred of proof that the thing is even true. I guess if one posts the same silly thing long enough, eventually folks start to believe it, whether or not it's true.

Posters stalk other posters - for no good reason other than some specious baloney they've made up out of whole cloth - for years! Some folks have so little to do IRL they spend their time picking through threads just to give out judge its, as well as spending the rest of the time reporting posts they don't like. What a total waste of time!

Other posters pick through scraps of information, Googling other posters, hoping to find personal information they can post simply out of revenge for some IMAGINED slight. "Nice" behavior for adults. And worst of all, the offenders don't seem even to realize that they're doing this and insist it's all everyone else's fault. Or even more insulting to anyone's intelligence, that they have NO choice in the matter.

And the jumping to conclusions on Topix is absolutely rampant. Sad that a venue that could do so much good is mainly used to sling nasty verbiage at others."
One of the best posts I've ever seen - just outstanding - well said _Susan_!:)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#6543 Jul 25, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said Sublime.
As I said on the Topix Forum:
"“All it takes for evil to succeed is for a few good men to do nothing...”
Edmund Burke
----------
It seems that no-one may post about the ridiculous fighting happening on this forum for fear of being attacked by anyone who may disagree with their viewpoint.
All that can be posted is the most ridiculous banalities because of this. The fact that ADULTS have to pick sides for fear that they will be ostracized if they don't is the height of lunacy, IMNSHO. One can't be friends with everyone, because then one is considered to be friends with no-one. When did juvenile behavior become the norm among adults?
Even saying good morning is fraught just in case one has said good morning to the wrong individual. Posters believe the most ridiculous things about other posters without an iota or shred of proof that the thing is even true. I guess if one posts the same silly thing long enough, eventually folks start to believe it, whether or not it's true.
Posters stalk other posters - for no good reason other than some specious baloney they've made up out of whole cloth - for years! Some folks have so little to do IRL they spend their time picking through threads just to give out judge its, as well as spending the rest of the time reporting posts they don't like. What a total waste of time!
Other posters pick through scraps of information, Googling other posters, hoping to find personal information they can post simply out of revenge for some IMAGINED slight. "Nice" behavior for adults. And worst of all, the offenders don't seem even to realize that they're doing this and insist it's all everyone else's fault. Or even more insulting to anyone's intelligence, that they have NO choice in the matter.
And the jumping to conclusions on Topix is absolutely rampant. Sad that a venue that could do so much good is mainly used to sling nasty verbiage at others."
I totally agree with this as well, great post!

Like some others, I'm here for banter, and this ludicrous behavior across Topix is becoming tiresome on so many levels. I'm not here to waste time swimming through the bullshyte every day but I have no choice. I didn't start this shyte, why subject everyone to this childish shyte?!

How much is enough?

<shakes head>

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#6544 Jul 26, 2013
Its 3 a.m. here in *********, Nevada.
Do you know where you are?

Level 9

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#6546 Jul 26, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said Sublime.
As I said on the Topix Forum:
"“All it takes for evil to succeed is for a few good men to do nothing...”
Edmund Burke
----------
Excellent post Sue!

Level 9

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#6547 Jul 26, 2013
Dang when did I get old? I'm pretty sure they are talking about some kind of drugs here, but I don't recognize any of this crap. Can anyone educate me? LOL

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TTO50TV...

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#6548 Jul 26, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Its 3 a.m. here in *********, Nevada.
Do you know where you are?
You're here in Nevada too?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#6549 Jul 26, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
Dang when did I get old? I'm pretty sure they are talking about some kind of drugs here, but I don't recognize any of this crap. Can anyone educate me? LOL
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TTO50TV...
I couldn't tell you? Lol

Morning guys! Now I'm going to bed, later

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#6550 Jul 26, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably right. Such unattractive behavior!
Hey Rotor Head nice to see you.
----------
Hello Miss Hatti.
Hello Miss Susan !! Happy Friday :)

Good morning neighbors !!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#6553 Jul 26, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably right. Such unattractive behavior!
Hey Rotor Head nice to see you.
----------
Hello Miss Hatti.
Morning Susan

Morning all TGIF!!!

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#6562 Jul 26, 2013
good morning everyone and have a great day goodies are out for all :)

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6563 Jul 26, 2013
Good morning everyone!((HUGS))

Level 8

Location hidden

#6568 Jul 26, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricky asked me to tell you "get lost".
Bite me.

Level 9

Location hidden

#6569 Jul 26, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the best posts I've ever seen - just outstanding - well said _Susan_!:)
Good morning TC and thank you. I haven't seen you around in quite a while. How have you been? I'll never forget how nice you were to me when I first started playing this silly game, giving me props.

:)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#6571 Jul 26, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me.
good one Frgarooo :)

Level 9

Location hidden

#6572 Jul 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with this as well, great post!
Like some others, I'm here for banter, and this ludicrous behavior across Topix is becoming tiresome on so many levels. I'm not here to waste time swimming through the bullshyte every day but I have no choice. I didn't start this shyte, why subject everyone to this childish shyte?!
How much is enough?
<shakes head>
Good morning Ricky *grabs wallet*. Thank you and how true.

How was your vacation?

Level 9

Location hidden

#6573 Jul 26, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post Sue!
Thank you Miss Raven. How nice to see you! How have you been?

Level 9

Location hidden

#6574 Jul 26, 2013
Good morning Miss Hatti, Rotor Head. It's Friday! Yippee!

And I have Ricky's wallet, what more could a girl want.

Level 9

Location hidden

#6575 Jul 26, 2013
Hey Figgy!

Level 9

Location hidden

#6577 Jul 26, 2013
Good morning wonderful neighbors. Pool party at Chris's house!

Level 8

Location hidden

#6583 Jul 26, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported for sexual harassment.
Don't flatter yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola in America 3 min beatlesinthebog 27
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min ---Word Woman--- 21,367
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 5 min beatlesinthebog 24,268
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min anonymous 117,463
A six word game (Dec '08) 8 min Trouser Cough 17,624
Holder is stepping down 10 min Alias 2
Cows Really Don't Like Cowbells, Study Finds 11 min beatlesinthebog 53
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 30 min Nessa_ 147,688
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 53 min beatlesinthebog 26
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Juju Beans 6,413