|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Maybe it will help if I tell them Iím the funny looking guy in my avatar and not the pretty lady. ;p
Actually, I think you hit the nail on the head with your post the other day. They just don't like it that some of us get along with Kevin and Perse. Itís the friend of my enemy is my enemy too, dynamic.
It's a sign of an insecure old fart ;-)

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Big Black wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't just get along.
You troll along.
Like yesterday.
Didn't I warn you about lying, tiny.
I'll fk you up.
Translation: I'm butthurt cause you made me look like a fool yesterday.

Uh, listen up ... it's not trolling, at least on my part, when you come on here attempting to insult me (attempting being the operative word, cause your insults are just laughable) and in response I pimp smack the f' out of you so bad that you are still whining about it today.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Big Black wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh, you gorgeous thing. I want you so.
Who am I talking about?

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only control myself. Like it or not, that is a fact of life.
I have tried a quite a few times to get everyone to stop the nonsense, much along the lines of Susanís post the other day, and the main instigators on both sides seem to be incapable of doing so. So, as I told Sue yesterday, it is a waste of time to even try.
I am also not a part of any gang. I mostly chat with folks on the threads. I rarely get PMs and when I do they usually arenít about this nonsense Ö the very few times I have received any discussing this nonsense, my mantra has been that everyone (including folks who I am friendly with) should just ignore and stay away from folks they donít like.
Seems to me itís just a few folks who donít like each other who keep it going, including yourself. I don't understand what causes folks to let petty disputes consume and control them.
Well said Sublime.

As I said on the Topix Forum:

"ďAll it takes for evil to succeed is for a few good men to do nothing...Ē

Edmund Burke

----------

It seems that no-one may post about the ridiculous fighting happening on this forum for fear of being attacked by anyone who may disagree with their viewpoint.

All that can be posted is the most ridiculous banalities because of this. The fact that ADULTS have to pick sides for fear that they will be ostracized if they don't is the height of lunacy, IMNSHO. One can't be friends with everyone, because then one is considered to be friends with no-one. When did juvenile behavior become the norm among adults?

Even saying good morning is fraught just in case one has said good morning to the wrong individual. Posters believe the most ridiculous things about other posters without an iota or shred of proof that the thing is even true. I guess if one posts the same silly thing long enough, eventually folks start to believe it, whether or not it's true.

Posters stalk other posters - for no good reason other than some specious baloney they've made up out of whole cloth - for years! Some folks have so little to do IRL they spend their time picking through threads just to give out judge its, as well as spending the rest of the time reporting posts they don't like. What a total waste of time!

Other posters pick through scraps of information, Googling other posters, hoping to find personal information they can post simply out of revenge for some IMAGINED slight. "Nice" behavior for adults. And worst of all, the offenders don't seem even to realize that they're doing this and insist it's all everyone else's fault. Or even more insulting to anyone's intelligence, that they have NO choice in the matter.

And the jumping to conclusions on Topix is absolutely rampant. Sad that a venue that could do so much good is mainly used to sling nasty verbiage at others."

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Maybe it will help if I tell them Iím the funny looking guy in my avatar and not the pretty lady. ;p
Actually, I think you hit the nail on the head with your post the other day. They just don't like it that some of us get along with Kevin and Perse. Itís the friend of my enemy is my enemy too, dynamic.
Someone just posted that EXACT nonsense on the AofJ thread. She welcomed a new poster simply because said poster likes one of her friends, therefore, new poster MUST be okay. What the heck! Why can't we simply like everyone until they prove that they're not likable.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Are the gray boxes posting real life names? Bah humbug!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

_Susan_ wrote:
Are the gray boxes posting real life names? Bah humbug!
Yes.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone just posted that EXACT nonsense on the AofJ thread. She welcomed a new poster simply because said poster likes one of her friends, therefore, new poster MUST be okay. What the heck! Why can't we simply like everyone until they prove that they're not likable.
Iím not surprised at all. She is a blind follower, and I suspect she is bipolar and unmedicated.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Jeez, I hope that's being reported!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

_Susan_ wrote:
I'm not.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

_Susan_ wrote:
I'm not reporting them.

:)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> http://youtu.be/PEPoO08IMog Check out this woman throwing a tantrum
Always enter links on their own line then they work.....

OMG! I would so spank her till she really had something to cry about.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not reporting them.
You only get 2000 characters.

<3s to my buddy...

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Always enter links on their own line then they work.....
OMG! I would so spank her till she really had something to cry about.
She must have some serious problems , especially if she also has an interlock device on her car. From reading the comments , he filed for divorce and a restraining order.!!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
She must have some serious problems , especially if she also has an interlock device on her car. From reading the comments , he filed for divorce and a restraining order.!!
I think that goes to bad parenting. Somewhere in her life she pulled that kind of crap and got her way.
That's the only explanation for her to just keep on going on like that, or anti-psychotic drugs run amok.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Iím not surprised at all. She is a blind follower, and I suspect she is bipolar and unmedicated.
My point is that juvenile behavior is rampant on Topix no matter where one posts. I have no idea about the poster I referenced, I've always liked her and her not liking me is certainly her prerogative.

I had a similar experience today on one of my other forums. Simply astonishing that some folks behave as if they are still in middle school.

Makes me wonder if folks who behave like that teach their children to act like that IRL as well. No wonder bullying is epidemic.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not reporting them.
I know there are those who believe I reported Mia and had her posts pulled. As if, who ha time for that. Besides don't we have freedom on speech in this wonderful country.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that goes to bad parenting. Somewhere in her life she pulled that kind of crap and got her way.
That's the only explanation for her to just keep on going on like that, or anti-psychotic drugs run amok.
You're probably right. Such unattractive behavior!

Hey Rotor Head nice to see you.

----------

Hello Miss Hatti.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know there are those who believe I reported Mia and had her posts pulled. As if, who ha time for that. Besides don't we have freedom on speech in this wonderful country.
Actually, We are talking about two separate things. I was talking about all the names that were posted today. I didn't report those. As far as her post being pulled

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

There are plenty of other people are doing that too. If they are indicating that it is you Then they are wrong. As usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••