Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6233 Jul 23, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
YO NNEIGHBORHOOD...
BLOCK PARTY...at the Cul-de-sec House of the Smiths...THIS WEEKEND!!!
< They'll be OUT OF TOWN...am Watching their critters.....
THEY have a HOT TUB and POOL!,,,..
YAY!!!
ONE THINGY THO,..YOU MUST STAY and CLEAN-UP!!! ;)
HOT TUBE! I will be there and in full bachelorhood effect, as the wife and kids are going back home to visit family this weekend for a week:

Okay now ladies.(YEEEEAH) If you know you're bad (YEEEEAH)

;p

Level 8

Location hidden

#6234 Jul 23, 2013
TUB, NOT TUBE

Level 8

Location hidden

#6235 Jul 23, 2013
Also, CC, no worries about clean up. Sue's really good at cleaning up she says, but please put someone else in charge of making ice for drinks.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6236 Jul 23, 2013
LOL

I think that CC and I can handle the clean up no problem.

Have some green tea Sublime.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6237 Jul 23, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
LOL
I think that CC and I can handle the clean up no problem.
Have some green tea Sublime.
Sure. Thanks, Sue.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6242 Jul 23, 2013
you love it wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, bro.
You're bad azz.
^^^ that's precisely why you are smart enough to tell to Kevin to name a time and place, but not me, ahahahahahahahaha!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#6249 Jul 23, 2013
Hehe, just a baby. It's all about timing, too. I am well acquainted with someone who when not training, turns a little chub out real quick.

Ouch! What a reminder! It sounds like a blast though.
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just turned 36 and I have realized that I cannot train as hard as I would like to anymore. Sux. I like to go hard. People have come upto me in the locker room before and asked me how I do it, but lately I just always seem to get some nagging injury after a month or so of going that hard and it's usually in my legs, even if I start off relatively easy and gradually ramp it up. So it's frustrating for me, because I put a lot of effort in, am disciplined, and then I have to shut down for awhile and start all over again.
I am sure I would be fine if I did what most everyone else does in terms of cardio, but I don't like not going all the way and I hate the thought of having to dial it back. One day I pushed myself so hard that I was dry heaving (fortunately no one was in my work's gym at that time ... I like to go when no one is there so I don't risk having to wait to use stuff) and I loved it ... to me that meant I was pushing myself to my limits. That's how hard I like to push myself. I honestly just don't enjoy it if I am not pushing myself to my limits.
I pulled my groin muscle first time ever like 2-3 months ago ... just playing football catch with my sons outside. Was just about healed then was on the lake maybe 3 weeks ago riding an inflatable towable behind a jet ski with my wife.
They seriously should call whatever towable that was,ďthe groin ripper/destroyer.Ē It is horseshoe shaped and each person sits on one leg of the horse shoe and holds onto two handles in front of them. In between each leg of the horseshoe is a flat piece of material that connects the legs, which your inside leg can rest on as you ride, but your leg on the outside is just hanging over the water.
My wife told my buddy to take it easy Ö I said fí that, I want you to drive that jet ski like you stole it, lol Ö bad idea.
He made a sharp turn at one point an my outside leg (the same leg I pulled my groin on) ended up going under the water as he was cruising really fast. Once it went in the water, the drag on that leg, basically caused it to pull that leg outward and almost made me do the splits. It hurt like a mo fo.
When I fell off, I could feel shyte popping and grinding in that leg as I was treading water, but the popping and grinding didn't last long. So I got right back on, lol, but this time I laid face down on the leg and held on. My buddy said the same thing happened to him when he rode it too.
It still hurts me really bad (sharp shooting pain) if I move the wrong way. So I am waiting for that to heal before I get back to the gym. The pain is less frequent and I can go days without moving it the wrong way and causing that kind of pain, but when it happens, it is not pleasant.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#6250 Jul 23, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No problemo.
Good morning.
Thanks. I figured the "real" people will be able to read it.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#6251 Jul 23, 2013
True!

I hope we catch some trout this upcoming trip. Live while filleted?

It is hard to find a good Greek restaurant outside of most cities.
:(
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That will probably be hard to do with the voice to text feature.
<quoted text>
I donít really either. Iíve gotten better with it, but I prefer leaner meat.
<quoted text>
I donít like fish either, unless it is fresh caught by me, kept in my live well alive, then fileted, while alive, then cooked immediately. I do like crab, shrimp, and lobster, tho, but I donít like anything with a fishy taste or smell.
<quoted text>
I love greek and middle eastern food. I have been having a hard time finding a real greek restaurant down here that serves gyros with the meat on the spit. Pasta is good too.
<quoted text>
I agree.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6252 Jul 23, 2013
Zinger wrote:
<quoted text>Cool. Keep training hard. Hey, tell your wife to take off her sunglasses.
She doesn't have sunglasses on. <facepalm>
Zinger wrote:
<quoted text>You want to show her off right?
LMAO

I think this is only the second one of us together that I have posted in all the years I have been posting on here.

If I wanted to show her off, I would show more pictures of her than I do, including of her face (I like a pretty face on a woman ... it's the first thing I notice on a woman, especially eyes).

My wife and I started dating when we were still kids. I didn't date or marry here because I wanted to show her off or because I viewed her as some status symbol, e.g. a trophy wife. It had nothing to do with anything external or some desire to impress folks. I don't even understand that mindset and actually feel sorry for men who view their wife as some possession or status symbol. They are incapable of loving a woman, which is the only reason you should be in a relationship with one, IMO.
Interesting

La Grange, IL

#6253 Jul 23, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^ that's precisely why you are smart enough to tell to Kevin to name a time and place, but not me, ahahahahahahahaha!
Interesting that you are replying to a post that has been pulled. You must know someone!

Level 8

Location hidden

#6254 Jul 23, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Hehe, just a baby. It's all about timing, too. I am well acquainted with someone who when not training, turns a little chub out real quick.
Ouch! What a reminder! It sounds like a blast though. <quoted text>
Me? Just a baby, lol!

Yeah, I am one who needs to work out. I don't get humongous if I don't, but I look my best if I am hitting the gym regularly.

Those tubes are a lot of fun. We have one but are gonna get a new one in the off season when they go on sale. We aren't crazy about ours.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#6255 Jul 23, 2013
She is a pretty lady. Looks like the posts are getting pulled.
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't have sunglasses on. <facepalm>
<quoted text>
LMAO
I think this is only the second one of us together that I have posted in all the years I have been posting on here.
If I wanted to show her off, I would show more pictures of her than I do, including of her face (I like a pretty face on a woman ... it's the first thing I notice on a woman, especially eyes).
My wife and I started dating when we were still kids. I didn't date or marry here because I wanted to show her off or because I viewed her as some status symbol, e.g. a trophy wife. It had nothing to do with anything external or some desire to impress folks. I don't even understand that mindset and actually feel sorry for men who view their wife as some possession or status symbol. They are incapable of loving a woman, which is the only reason you should be in a relationship with one, IMO.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6256 Jul 23, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
True!
I hope we catch some trout this upcoming trip. Live while filleted?<quoted text>
If you do it right, the fish is still alive and breathing when all the meat is removed.
-Persephone- wrote:
It is hard to find a good Greek restaurant outside of most cities.
:(<quoted text>
There are over 250k people in my city! They have gyros but it's that pre-cooked stuff. Even at the few supposedly authentic greek restaurants I've been to.

I've only been able to find a real one at a greek festival and the fair. Even at those, they don't load them up with meat like they do in Chicago.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6257 Jul 23, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
She is a pretty lady. Looks like the posts are getting pulled.<quoted text>
Thanks!

Level 8

Location hidden

#6258 Jul 23, 2013
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting that you are replying to a post that has been pulled. You must know someone!
Or, maybe, just maybe .... wait for it ... wait ... for ... it ...(take notes everyone; this is how you keep an idiot in suspense)

I replied to your post before it got pulled!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#6260 Jul 23, 2013
Well, in chronological age! A mature responsible contributing OLD dude otherwise. Okay? ha
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me? Just a baby, lol!
Yeah, I am one who needs to work out. I don't get humongous if I don't, but I look my best if I am hitting the gym regularly.
Those tubes are a lot of fun. We have one but are gonna get a new one in the off season when they go on sale. We aren't crazy about ours.
I'm very familiar your situation. Known to pick up dumpy "delivery" boys and bounce them off the floor, like a weight dropping. Haha...like a reader.

;-)

Do you take the kids out on it?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#6261 Jul 23, 2013
Oh...sniffle.

:(

What? Really? I better find out about that.
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do it right, the fish is still alive and breathing when all the meat is removed.
<quoted text>
There are over 250k people in my city! They have gyros but it's that pre-cooked stuff. Even at the few supposedly authentic greek restaurants I've been to.
I've only been able to find a real one at a greek festival and the fair. Even at those, they don't load them up with meat like they do in Chicago.
Zinger

United States

#6263 Jul 23, 2013
I mean my wife swung her way out of my life. I'm just eating sour grapes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6264 Jul 23, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Well, in chronological age! A mature responsible contributing OLD dude otherwise. Okay? ha <quoted text>I'm very familiar your situation. Known to pick up dumpy "delivery" boys and bounce them off the floor, like a weight dropping. Haha...like a reader.
;-)
Do you take the kids out on it?
LOL.

Yeah, I do. My one son is a dare devil like me, but the other two are more tame like my wife. He likes to go fast like me and the other two like it a little more slow.

I will maybe upload the video of him climbing a tree maybe 10 feet high, grabbing the rope swing, and swinging way out into the lake. He's the only kid who does it. He's only 8.

He was the one who when he was 4 years old was skiing down a blue diamond run with me and he went flying past me laughing and giggling. I was scared because we were right next to a tree line and I was concerned that he would hit a tree if he veered towards it and was yelling for him to slow down. He eventually biffed and was a little more tame after that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 min Mega Monster 7,735
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 min ferrerman 37,750
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 5 min andet1987 11,634
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 9 min andet1987 616
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 9 min SLY WEST 2,988
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min replaytime 133,648
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 14 min Old Sam 6,976
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 36 min -Lea- 25,829
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 50 min -Lea- 58
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr _hellbilly_ 152,695