Howdy, Perse.
Hey you

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6187 Jul 22, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Someone's hamsters is loose.
Jeez, you seem to have quite the admirer.

Good morning!

I thought one all encompassing hello lovely neighbors sufficed. Guess someone posting unregistered is still a little middle school girl.

:)

Besides, this is Topix, aren't we suppposed to take sides and hate everyone who doesn't like someone we're supposed to dislike or maybe hate everyone who disagrees, or maybe just hate everyone. I keep forgetting the rules.

Level 9

Location hidden

#6188 Jul 22, 2013
Drat! Supposed... typing to quickly

Level 9

Location hidden

#6189 Jul 22, 2013
Morning Sublime!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#6192 Jul 22, 2013
They've been there every day for one year, They remind me daily how they feel. It's part of the Frank crowd. One of them even wrote to my very good friend... He laughs so hard everytime he sees that picture.
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeez, you seem to have quite the admirer.
Good morning!
I thought one all encompassing hello lovely neighbors sufficed. Guess someone posting unregistered is still a little middle school girl.
:)
Besides, this is Topix, aren't we suppposed to take sides and hate everyone who doesn't like someone we're supposed to dislike or maybe hate everyone who disagrees, or maybe just hate everyone. I keep forgetting the rules.

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

#6193 Jul 22, 2013
Afternoon neighbors . We had a good rain but the thunder put on a show . That low rumble that slowly builds and then BOOM it makes the windows rattle and the ground shake . I love that kind . Would some one give me a lemon judgit so I can make lemonaide . I'm thirsty today .

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6195 Jul 22, 2013
Ask and you shall receive, Dad.

“Dads Cow Force”

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

#6196 Jul 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
Ask and you shall receive, Dad.
Thanks Mittens . A recommendation for a mid afternoon snack would be a fried spam sannich .

Level 8

Location hidden

#6197 Jul 22, 2013
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Mittens . A recommendation for a mid afternoon snack would be a fried spam sannich .
I don't think I have ever tried spam.

“Dads Cow Force”

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

#6198 Jul 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I have ever tried spam.
As a child I remember my Dad fixing breakfast on saturday mornings . Fried spam was good and he also would make milk gravy with fried bologna in it . I am skeeered to read the lable on spam but its prob wild . My digestive track wont tolerate spam now .

Level 8

Location hidden

#6199 Jul 22, 2013
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>As a child I remember my Dad fixing breakfast on saturday mornings . Fried spam was good and he also would make milk gravy with fried bologna in it . I am skeeered to read the lable on spam but its prob wild . My digestive track wont tolerate spam now .
Before you posted this, I was curious as to what is in it and it doesn't sound all that bad ... basically ham and pork shoulder with some sort of binder, if I remember correctly. I bet it tastes pretty good (if it tastes anything like ham, that is ... I love ham).

Still, I think I would rather eat those thick pieces of ham that come in the vacuum sealed plastic. I sometimes use that or ham lunch meat to make western omelets and loaded hash browns (with cheese, ham, onion, and peppers) for breakfast. You can also use it to make homemade au gratin potatoes w/ ham in the crock pot, like my wife does sometimes.

“Dads Cow Force”

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

#6200 Jul 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you posted this, I was curious as to what is in it and it doesn't sound all that bad ... basically ham and pork shoulder with some sort of binder, if I remember correctly. I bet it tastes pretty good (if it tastes anything like ham, that is ... I love ham).
Still, I think I would rather eat those thick pieces of ham that come in the vacuum sealed plastic. I sometimes use that or ham lunch meat to make western omelets and loaded hash browns (with cheese, ham, onion, and peppers) for breakfast. You can also use it to make homemade au gratin potatoes w/ ham in the crock pot, like my wife does sometimes.
Mittens , I use the crock pot a lot as its just me and I am not much for leftovers after the second night . I usually freeze it for another time . The au gratin potatoes I would like to thank Mrs Mittens and u for the idea .

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#6201 Jul 22, 2013
I don't think I could be a spam fan. The stuff they're serving here on topix isn't very good.
:'D

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#6202 Jul 22, 2013
YO NEIGHBOR..

QUIT...USING my Garage Door for your SPAM DART BOARD...

DON'T FREAKIN' MAKE ME ...COME OVER THERE...ANFw DRAAAGGG ya over here TO CLEAN it up on YOUR Own!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#6203 Jul 22, 2013
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>Mittens , I use the crock pot a lot as its just me and I am not much for leftovers after the second night . I usually freeze it for another time . The au gratin potatoes I would like to thank Mrs Mittens and u for the idea .
I hope you enjoy them. I can't take any credit for that one, tho. That's something her side of the family makes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6204 Jul 22, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
I don't think I could be a spam fan. The stuff they're serving here on topix isn't very good.
:'D
LOL

I don't think I can get over the canned processed meat aspect. There's also an ick factor that has been culturally ingrained.

The ick factor is powerful. I used to eat liver sausage as a kid. From what I remember it tasted pretty good, but now the very thought of eating it makes me want to hurl.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#6206 Jul 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I don't think I can get over the canned processed meat aspect. There's also an ick factor that has been culturally ingrained.
The ick factor is powerful. I used to eat liver sausage as a kid. From what I remember it tasted pretty good, but now the very thought of eating it makes me want to hurl.
lol
I remember when hams used to be in a can. I think I only tried it once. That nasty jelly stuff. Bleh. I want to eat lunch meat either. Bacon crisp is OK. Other than that I won't eat pork.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6207 Jul 22, 2013
GtrWiz wrote:
Some women like meat in the can.
I know this, lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#6208 Jul 22, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>lol
I remember when hams used to be in a can. I think I only tried it once. That nasty jelly stuff. Bleh. I want to eat lunch meat either. Bacon crisp is OK. Other than that I won't eat pork.
I don't remember ham ever being in a can.

I like lunch meat ... boar's head is my favorite. Sometimes for dinner, I'll get a loaf of fresh french bread, slice it in half, put on some turkey and ham lunch meat, then some cheese (lots of cheese ... I love cheese), then put it in the oven until it is toasted, and then once it is out of the oven, I put some olive oil mayo on it. Goes well with some homemade soup (I like french onion).

I also like corned beef on rye with lotsa swiss cheese and a pickle (yes, yes, I know Kevin, women love pickles). I nuke it for maybe 30 seconds so the cheese melts, then I put on the pickle (I like Clausen pickles the best ... I eat a lot of pickles).

I eat a lot of pork too, in various forms. Bratwurst is a mainstay of my diet in the summer, but I like to eat it with no bun and just mustard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Like..... (Mar '14) 1 min UnderstandPeople 1,260
Netapp NS0-157 actual test dumps 1 min howard 1
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 min UnderstandPeople 29,528
*Classical music Thread* 1 min wichita-rick 60
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min CJ Rocker 167,306
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 1 min Brandiiiiiiii 25,734
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 1 min Brandiiiiiiii 19,201
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 min 40ish 12,758
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 1 min Brick 202
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 8 min Mister_ E 16,065
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 50 min KNIGHT DeVINE 9,360
More from around the web