|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Susan for having my back! ;)
No problem!

Good morning all of you wonderful neighbors. Is Ricky still gone? If so, we can all go to his house for another party. Who was in charge of clean up the last time?

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm, I posted good morning to everyone earlier, but I do not see the post anymore. In any case, good morning.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Someone's hamsters is loose.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
Hmmm, I posted good morning to everyone earlier, but I do not see the post anymore. In any case, good morning.
Good morning handsome

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning handsome
Howdy, Perse.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy, Perse.
Hey you

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

-Persephone- wrote:
Someone's hamsters is loose.
Jeez, you seem to have quite the admirer.

Good morning!

I thought one all encompassing hello lovely neighbors sufficed. Guess someone posting unregistered is still a little middle school girl.

:)

Besides, this is Topix, aren't we suppposed to take sides and hate everyone who doesn't like someone we're supposed to dislike or maybe hate everyone who disagrees, or maybe just hate everyone. I keep forgetting the rules.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Drat! Supposed... typing to quickly

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Morning Sublime!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

They've been there every day for one year, They remind me daily how they feel. It's part of the Frank crowd. One of them even wrote to my very good friend... He laughs so hard everytime he sees that picture.
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeez, you seem to have quite the admirer.
Good morning!
I thought one all encompassing hello lovely neighbors sufficed. Guess someone posting unregistered is still a little middle school girl.
:)
Besides, this is Topix, aren't we suppposed to take sides and hate everyone who doesn't like someone we're supposed to dislike or maybe hate everyone who disagrees, or maybe just hate everyone. I keep forgetting the rules.

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Afternoon neighbors . We had a good rain but the thunder put on a show . That low rumble that slowly builds and then BOOM it makes the windows rattle and the ground shake . I love that kind . Would some one give me a lemon judgit so I can make lemonaide . I'm thirsty today .

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Ask and you shall receive, Dad.

“Dads Cow Force”

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
Ask and you shall receive, Dad.
Thanks Mittens . A recommendation for a mid afternoon snack would be a fried spam sannich .

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Mittens . A recommendation for a mid afternoon snack would be a fried spam sannich .
I don't think I have ever tried spam.

“Dads Cow Force”

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I have ever tried spam.
As a child I remember my Dad fixing breakfast on saturday mornings . Fried spam was good and he also would make milk gravy with fried bologna in it . I am skeeered to read the lable on spam but its prob wild . My digestive track wont tolerate spam now .

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>As a child I remember my Dad fixing breakfast on saturday mornings . Fried spam was good and he also would make milk gravy with fried bologna in it . I am skeeered to read the lable on spam but its prob wild . My digestive track wont tolerate spam now .
Before you posted this, I was curious as to what is in it and it doesn't sound all that bad ... basically ham and pork shoulder with some sort of binder, if I remember correctly. I bet it tastes pretty good (if it tastes anything like ham, that is ... I love ham).

Still, I think I would rather eat those thick pieces of ham that come in the vacuum sealed plastic. I sometimes use that or ham lunch meat to make western omelets and loaded hash browns (with cheese, ham, onion, and peppers) for breakfast. You can also use it to make homemade au gratin potatoes w/ ham in the crock pot, like my wife does sometimes.

“Dads Cow Force”

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you posted this, I was curious as to what is in it and it doesn't sound all that bad ... basically ham and pork shoulder with some sort of binder, if I remember correctly. I bet it tastes pretty good (if it tastes anything like ham, that is ... I love ham).
Still, I think I would rather eat those thick pieces of ham that come in the vacuum sealed plastic. I sometimes use that or ham lunch meat to make western omelets and loaded hash browns (with cheese, ham, onion, and peppers) for breakfast. You can also use it to make homemade au gratin potatoes w/ ham in the crock pot, like my wife does sometimes.
Mittens , I use the crock pot a lot as its just me and I am not much for leftovers after the second night . I usually freeze it for another time . The au gratin potatoes I would like to thank Mrs Mittens and u for the idea .

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

I don't think I could be a spam fan. The stuff they're serving here on topix isn't very good.
:'D

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

YO NEIGHBOR..

QUIT...USING my Garage Door for your SPAM DART BOARD...

DON'T FREAKIN' MAKE ME ...COME OVER THERE...ANFw DRAAAGGG ya over here TO CLEAN it up on YOUR Own!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,901 - 4,920 of10,709
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••