There goes the neighborhood!
Tough Luck Pete

United States

#6100 Jul 19, 2013
substandard wrote:
ar 4, 2010
Chatted with some fucktard who is supposedly a part of a couple last night. His chick is not with him. He has no pictures of her other than the one we saw of them supposedly together. He is in from out of town for business.
I ask how itís going. First thing he says is he is lonely (translation, I'm whiny and needy). I say, Iím sorry to hear that. Next thing he says, yeah it sucks, Iím just sitting here with my dí in hand (translation: Iím incapable of having a conversation unless it revolves around sex). <forehead smack>
Next thing he does is comment how hot my girl is, how there is just something about her, how if he were me he would never leave the house, do I have any more pictures of her (translation: Iím ripe for stalking and further showing how utterly incapable I am of having a conversation unless it revolves around sex).
So, we explain that we are new to this, are just taking it slow, looking to make friends first WITH A COUPLE, and maybe if it is right will consider taking it further. Right after commenting about how he is drooling over my girl, he then proceeds to ask if we are available for drinks tomorrow, i.e. tonight. We told him no, we donít have a sitter. Then he asks if just my girl could go alone and meet him for drinks. <forehead smack>
Three strikes youíre out, buddy. I donít know how anyone could have made a worse first impression. Red flags everywhere. I told my girl, I just have about the worst impression possible. I donít care what his girl is like, it just ainít gonna happen. If you cannot act like a gentleman, then there is just no hope when it comes to us. If you cannot have a conversation, then there is just no hope when it comes to us.
Boy do we have a ton of funny stories. One dude, wants to fly my wife to his state, is looking for a live in lover, and he and his wife are only interested in the female of any couple they message. Oh, and heís an attorney too. Over 50. Oh and when it comes to the stds they have, they wanna discuss that with you rather than just tell you on their profile. Hey, how about you just go fook yourself, buddy, umkay.
That couple and many others, instead of ignoring them, I feel like writing these people back and being like what fooking part of ďrelatively attractiveĒ do you not seem to mother fooking understand. Sheesh.
You haven't had a woman since one spit you out of her crotch. Or was it herass? Or hisass for that matter (it is a "brave new world", afterall...)
Its As If

United States

#6106 Jul 19, 2013
Kevin wrote:
It's as if Susan were Kevin.
You're that homosexual Ferret from Illinois who's about ready to go to jail for sexually harassing people on the internet. Proxy's not going to save you.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#6109 Jul 19, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, well. Next full moon.
Hey WN. Been a really long time. How's it going?

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

POKEATWAT FARMS .

#6110 Jul 19, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Hey WN. Been a really long time. How's it going?
Rotor please do me a favor . The hedges need trimmimg down the drive way . Could ya do an upside down fly by an do that please ? Cold beer in the fridge n help ya self when ya done .

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#6112 Jul 19, 2013
Borrowed from Facebook:

A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students. "Human beings are the only animals that stutter," she says. Little Johnny raises his hand. "I had a kitty-cat who stuttered," he volunteered.
The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked young Johnny to describe the incident.
"Well," he began, "I was in the back yard with my kitty and the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!
"That must've been scary," said the teacher. "It sure was!" said Johnny. "My kitty raised his back, went 'Fffff, Fffff, Fffff'... and before he could say "F**K", the Rottweiler ate him!"

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#6113 Jul 19, 2013
GANNY wrote:
Hi GANNY, just stopped by to say hi. Hope all is well with you and yours. ;)

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#6114 Jul 19, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi GANNY, just stopped by to say hi. Hope all is well with you and yours. ;)
Good evening CrazyBeautiful.

Everything is going fairly well in neighborhood this week, Hows about you and yours?

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#6115 Jul 19, 2013
It looks as if the old grey box is now being controlled by the psycho who dat on the BRG thread. He has told you to leave these people alone. You've been outpsychoed by the king of psychos.
:)
He has a squirt gun.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#6116 Jul 19, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening CrazyBeautiful.
Everything is going fairly well in neighborhood this week, Hows about you and yours?
All is good, thanks!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#6117 Jul 20, 2013
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>Rotor please do me a favor . The hedges need trimmimg down the drive way . Could ya do an upside down fly by an do that please ? Cold beer in the fridge n help ya self when ya done .
Roger Roger, stand by.....
I'll come in low....out of the rising sun.....inverted. lol

Level 9

Location hidden

#6118 Jul 20, 2013
Good morning happy and wonderful neighbors. It's Saturday, does anyone have plans? If not, come on over and help me clean my apartment!

“Dads Cow Force”

POKEATWAT FARMS .

#6119 Jul 20, 2013
GANNY wrote:
Borrowed from Facebook:
A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students. "Human beings are the only animals that stutter," she says. Little Johnny raises his hand. "I had a kitty-cat who stuttered," he volunteered.
The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked young Johnny to describe the incident.
"Well," he began, "I was in the back yard with my kitty and the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!
"That must've been scary," said the teacher. "It sure was!" said Johnny. "My kitty raised his back, went 'Fffff, Fffff, Fffff'... and before he could say "F**K", the Rottweiler ate him!"
Daymn gota clean the Fffffff Fffffffff iking coffee of my screen . Morning neighbors

Level 9

Location hidden

#6120 Jul 20, 2013
Hey Dad!

“Dads Cow Force”

POKEATWAT FARMS .

#6121 Jul 20, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Hey Dad!
Morning Leggs ,,,wait Susan .

Level 9

Location hidden

#6122 Jul 20, 2013
LOL

“Dads Cow Force”

POKEATWAT FARMS .

#6123 Jul 20, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Roger Roger, stand by.....
I'll come in low....out of the rising sun.....inverted. lol
Thanks Rotor the shrubs look great . 6 pack payment in your cooler as soon as your off duty .

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#6126 Jul 20, 2013
Sir Moos a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Rotor the shrubs look great . 6 pack payment in your cooler as soon as your off duty .
What about me I sharpened the propeller?

Morning all

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#6127 Jul 20, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun, be safe and bring back lots of money so Chris and I can go shopping again (she already told you that).
She already has genuine alligator shoes, what more does she need? Mans that's on needy chick! Lol

Level 9

Location hidden

#6128 Jul 20, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>She already has genuine alligator shoes, what more does she need? Mans that's on needy chick! Lol
AHEM! The word is deserving!

;p

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#6129 Jul 20, 2013
good morning everyone and have a great day goodies are set up sweet rolls doughnuts toast coffee tea juice enjoy :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 min David 25,165
News Charges: Man Stabbed Wife 30 Times In Front Of ... 3 min ChargesPhartss 2
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 19 min andet1987 37,058
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 22 min andet1987 11,019
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 25 min andet1987 8,430
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 27 min andet1987 33,464
True False Game (Jun '11) 31 min andet1987 15,259
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr David 5,432
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr LOLing 222,043
More from around the web