“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5979 Jul 19, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> And here I was dancing naked in the moonlight. Guess I'll have to find a fig tree.
I got stoned and I missed it sad to say. Love dancing naked :)

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5980 Jul 19, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Will Orthopod1 be there?
Have you heard from her?

Level 5

Location hidden

#5981 Jul 19, 2013
Good Morning Everyone!!

Guess what? THE SUN IS SHINING!!!! No rain in today's forecast!

But, of all days for the sun to shine, I've got to go to the dentist.:(

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#5982 Jul 19, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
Good Morning Everyone!!
Guess what? THE SUN IS SHINING!!!! No rain in today's forecast!
But, of all days for the sun to shine, I've got to go to the dentist.:(
OUCH! I suggest grabing him by the balls and telling him we aren't going to hurt each other are we?

Level 5

Location hidden

#5983 Jul 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I was fishing off shore and hooked two big sharks at the same time. It was blood and beer all over the boat :)
A year or so ago, friends and I took out "the pontoon" for a middle of the night fishing excursion. We took it out to the eight mile reef.(i know crazy!) All four of us had our poles out. Next thing you know...one by one, they're screaming shark on. So three poles had sharks on the line. Something hit my pole..so I'm reeling it in and I had a blue fish. As I was reeling it almost into the boat, along comes a shark and eats it! Just left me with the head.

We ended that fishing trip really quickly!!!! lol

Level 5

Location hidden

#5984 Jul 19, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Glad to have the invite. Glad the trolls haven't hit yet either. Crossing fingers, toes, legs and arms.
Good Morning Water Nymph, welcome to the neighborhood!

“Live Love Laugh”

Level 1

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5985 Jul 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I got stoned and I missed it sad to say. Love dancing naked :)
Oh, well. Next full moon.

“Live Love Laugh”

Level 1

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5986 Jul 19, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Water Nymph, welcome to the neighborhood!
Hi, Chris! Thank you. It's a nice place, as far as I can see. It's just that lamp shade over there that looks like a Hawaiian hula girl that bothers me just a tad. I thought those went out in the '80's.

Level 5

Location hidden

#5987 Jul 19, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0uXAwt0fnCwXX
Sharknado in five minutes.
You know I am such an idiot. I actually sat and watched sharknado and blast vegas last night.

Experiencing all this rain in the past week, it's turned my brain to mush! Thankfully the sun is out today. Time to recharge!

lol

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#5988 Jul 19, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>A year or so ago, friends and I took out "the pontoon" for a middle of the night fishing excursion. We took it out to the eight mile reef.(i know crazy!) All four of us had our poles out. Next thing you know...one by one, they're screaming shark on. So three poles had sharks on the line. Something hit my pole..so I'm reeling it in and I had a blue fish. As I was reeling it almost into the boat, along comes a shark and eats it! Just left me with the head.
We ended that fishing trip really quickly!!!! lol
I have brought in half a fish before too:)I foul hooked a 100 pound tuna and he kicked my azz real bad :)

Level 5

Location hidden

#5989 Jul 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>OUCH! I suggest grabing him by the balls and telling him we aren't going to hurt each other are we?
He knows not to hurt me. My husband already set the ground rules. ;)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#5990 Jul 19, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, well. Next full moon.
Let me mark that on my must do list :)

Level 5

Location hidden

#5991 Jul 19, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>In this neighborhood we got holes in the fence to look at, well actually it's the neighbors fence, but this I have to see, so I'm might try and sneak past the yard full of yapping Chihuahuas and take a peak, I think there's already a path of dead grass leading to that spot from the neighbors always spying on our bakyard parties! Oh wait, we're talking about YOUR neighborhood! lol
What you seem to forget that in MY neighborhood, I've got 3 ex-large mastiff's that patrol outside the privacy fence. So good luck!! lmao

Level 5

Location hidden

#5992 Jul 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I have brought in half a fish before too:)I foul hooked a 100 pound tuna and he kicked my azz real bad :)
My story of the "big one getting away". I hooked onto the biggest snook I've ever seen. I fought this fish for nearly 45 minutes. I was exhausted! Every muscle in my body was aching. Hubby wouldn't help me. He said it's my fish, so I've got to bring it in. He said that I could have made the newspapers had I brought this monster in. So, I get it close to the boat and I'm about to bring it in. Then all of a sudden the damn snook gets a last spurt of energy and heads under the boat. My rod is straight down. Hubby is screaming pull it up, pull it up. The snook wrapped the line around the motor and then POP! All we saw was the biggest snook jump out of the water!:( Haven't seen one like that since!

Level 5

Location hidden

#5993 Jul 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Let me mark that on my must do list :)
Your "must do list" will be completed by Monday. The 22nd is the next full moon.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5994 Jul 19, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, well. Next full moon.
Hey! How are you? It's been a really long time.

:)

Level 9

Location hidden

#5995 Jul 19, 2013
Good morning wonderful neighbors.

:)

Level 5

Location hidden

#5996 Jul 19, 2013
Well boys and girls, I must get going. Heading down to the dentist. It's an hour drive from here. After my appointment, I'm going clothes shopping!!(of course with Ricky's wallet) My mouth will be dumb and I will probably be drooling on myself, but that won't stop me from shopping. Don't need to talk to spend money.

Happy Friday to ALL! Enjoy your weekend!

Buh bye now, take care then, BUH BYE. ;)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#5997 Jul 19, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>You know I am such an idiot. I actually sat and watched sharknado and blast vegas last night.
Experiencing all this rain in the past week, it's turned my brain to mush! Thankfully the sun is out today. Time to recharge!
lol
Never heard of either, had to look it up.:)

glad you finally got some sun

“No. 1 Stunna”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5998 Jul 19, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Everybody's gotta be somewhere.
He's probably really good at putting lotion on too, just in case any of you ladies need some assistance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Chimney1 120,751
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 26,122
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 12 min Hoosier Hillbilly 29,780
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 19 min Mechanic 3,462
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 29 min Judy 123 11,564
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 31 min Junket 77,363
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 31 min Judy 123 6,345
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 35 min COOTERDOG 22,210
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 148,941
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 1 hr SimplyLoveYou 508
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 7 hr David0407 6,824
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 10 hr Christsharian Law 6

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE