Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5749 Jul 15, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Sublime. Very productive. How was yours?
Good, but not long enough.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#5750 Jul 15, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
Good morning. How was everyone's weekend?
My sweeties bike has a starting problem. He works a lot so he doesn't have much time to mess with it. Are Harleys still as touchy now as they used to be?

Level 8

Location hidden

#5751 Jul 15, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
My sweeties bike has a starting problem. He works a lot so he doesn't have much time to mess with it. Are Harleys still as touchy now as they used to be?
No. They are nothing like the old ones. I have almost 20k on mine and I've had no problems. None of the guys I ride with have had any problems either.

What happens when he tries to start it? Is a battery or engine problem?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#5752 Jul 15, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, but not long enough.
Time for a long vacation!

Level 8

Location hidden

#5754 Jul 15, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for a long vacation!
I've taken a bunch already this year, but nothing long. Sometimes you need that.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#5755 Jul 15, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've taken a bunch already this year, but nothing long. Sometimes you need that.
Long weekends are mini vacations too!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#5757 Jul 15, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Long weekends are mini vacations too!
Not when you're busy painting! lol

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#5758 Jul 15, 2013
I remember how fussy the old ones were. I had a boyfriend that borrowed his uncles Harley To get back and forth to work in another city. It had so many problems I'm telling you.

Well they lights come on it wants to turn over but it doesn't. He said it might be the starter And the battery needs to be charged. Thank goodness he's also mechanic on the side. If you only had time to work on it.
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted
text>
No. They are nothing like the old ones. I have almost 20k on mine and I've had no problems. None of the guys I ride with have had any problems either.
What happens when he tries to start it? Is a battery or engine problem?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#5759 Jul 15, 2013
S/b
If he only had time to work on it. Voice to text

Level 8

Location hidden

#5761 Jul 15, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
I remember how fussy the old ones were. I had a boyfriend that borrowed his uncles Harley To get back and forth to work in another city. It had so many problems I'm telling you.
Well they lights come on it wants to turn over but it doesn't. He said it might be the starter And the battery needs to be charged. Thank goodness he's also mechanic on the side. If you only had time to work on it.
<quoted text>
Yes, the old ones couldn't be driven without leaving oil stains everywhere.

It's probably just a low battery ... especially if it hasn't been ridden in awhile.

Level 9

Location hidden

#5762 Jul 15, 2013
Good afternoon lovely neighbors. Please keep it down to a dull roar.

“I could be Susan's sock!”

Level 8

Since: Jun 12

Lady J's Lead Acolyte

#5765 Jul 15, 2013
Hello happy neighbors.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#5766 Jul 15, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Not when you're busy painting! lol
Is that what you did? What a chore. I made a batch of jam with some plumcots from my friends Tree. Moved an antique love seat from one floor to the other ...lol. good thing it was coming down the stairs instead of going up. At one point I was pinned against the wall. LOL. Cherry wood is heavy.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#5768 Jul 15, 2013
Timmy wrote:
Persephone is a dangerous drunk driver.
I can understand why you ike to try to trash other people. It is because wankers like you are are nothing but bodaggets. There is nothing but crud coming out of your mouth and off your PC. Why don't you get a life and find a job. This way, you wouldn't be a drain on the public welfare program and wouldn't be dependent on the working people's tax money for you miserable existance. Regardless of if you call youself Timmy, Maverick 808, or whatever, you are nothing but scum and should be shunned by the whole human race. Even the cats and dogs should shun you. Good by creep and get lost.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#5770 Jul 15, 2013
Sorry everyone, but there is a typeo in the previous post. ike should be like.
I will stop in from time to time but I really don't care for the pain-in-the-butt and don't want to get back in the mode of slashing viciously at the dumbassed trolls.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#5771 Jul 15, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the old ones couldn't be driven without leaving oil stains everywhere.
It's probably just a low battery ... especially if it hasn't been ridden in awhile.
Oh my god you're right. This one had the extended twisted forks. The tire would catch every little groove on the freeway. Scared me silly at the time.

You're probably right! He has more important things to do than mess with his bike though.
:)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#5772 Jul 15, 2013
_PrincessSusan_ wrote:
Hello happy neighbors.
Greetings!
Hello to the Ghost too!
The Ghost Rider of NM

Albuquerque, NM

#5773 Jul 15, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings!
Hello to the Ghost too!
Hello beautiful Lady. Sorry for letting the slime get to me a while a go. I should have greeted you, RickyF and everyone else on the thread. I just need to stay off more than I stay on because of the troll. Otherwise, all of you are beautiful people.(Wave!)

I wound up doing a graybox because my pc dropped my sign in. Later everyone

Level 8

Location hidden

#5774 Jul 15, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my god you're right. This one had the extended twisted forks. The tire would catch every little groove on the freeway. Scared me silly at the time.
Sounds like it was a chopper. I donít like the skinny tires, either, especially on the back. Mine is fat.
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably right! He has more important things to do than mess with his bike though.
:)
Would probably take 5 minutes to diagnosis the problem. It can be nice to go for a ride on a date night. I hoping to take Bambi out this weekend on mine to a b-day party.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#5776 Jul 15, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the sun is always good.
I didn't do too much. I went to a beer fest with some friends on Saturday. Recovered and did some things around the house on Sunday.
The beer fest sounded fun. Recovering never a good thing, but something to do.

Sun is Great!~said in best Tony the Tiger voice~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Subduction Zone 132,058
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 7 min Brandiiiiiiii 2,858
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 7 min NinaRocks 4,317
10,000 pOST WINS 2.0 >>>>> (Aug '11) 10 min NotaGoth 218
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 19 min veteran of war god 25,561
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 25 min wichita-rick 152,411
30,000 post wins (May '13) 30 min NotaGoth 2,080
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 57 min -Lea- 113
"OLD SAYINGS" - - - Feel free to post them here... 1 hr Old Sam 76
Is it possible to....... 2 hr Malone 540