“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4839 Jul 9, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice feet, Kesla
How old are you 12? I think I have now been called by everyones name. I haven't met Kelsa but I am sure I will run across her.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#4840 Jul 9, 2013
Hello Abby and Ganny.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4841 Jul 9, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Save some time, dude.
It's me!
Hmm I have nice feet but I am a dude. Does that make you a dudette? I do not know who "me" is.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4842 Jul 9, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Good girl, keep having fun.
LOL I knew you would approve.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#4843 Jul 9, 2013
Maveprick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I've explained it to you.
It's not my fault your head is made out of iridium.
LMAO!
Yours is made out of something much more organic. That's why you have flies buzzing around you all the time.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4844 Jul 9, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Causing trouble?
I was attacked with a hatchet.
The other lady had brass knuckles and a beard.
Lets not be coy.
LOL the other lady? Thats makes you a lady also? Hey I was just asking. You don't need to be so upset with me. I don't care what your sexual preference is.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4845 Jul 9, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Hello Abby and Ganny.
Good Evening Persephone.

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#4846 Jul 9, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>How old are you 12? I think I have now been called by everyones name. I haven't met Kelsa but I am sure I will run across her.
Kesla15 was a sock I cloned after another sock some demented guy pretending to be a 15 year old boy having a sex change. He was trolling religious forums acting a pervert. He had another account before it got zapped. The grey box thinks it bothers me for him to talk about it .

It was one of the funniest moments I had on Topix. LOL

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#4849 Jul 9, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Good Evening Persephone.
Good evening, Abby.

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#4850 Jul 9, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>So it wasn't an investigation as you claimed earlier?
I never claimed that ya moron. I said that one person, on two occasions asked me to mess with two different pervs. She verified it. The rest you are making up cause ur toopid ;-)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#4851 Jul 9, 2013
Dick trickle and he tricklets are still tripping I see!

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4852 Jul 9, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Kesla15 was a sock I cloned after another sock some demented guy pretending to be a 15 year old boy having a sex change. He was trolling religious forums acting a pervert. He had another account before it got zapped. The grey box thinks it bothers me for him to talk about it .
It was one of the funniest moments I had on Topix. LOL
lol so the graybox think I am you? Nothing shocks me anymore. I am everyone. I think you are everyone too. Or so everyone seems to think.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#4853 Jul 9, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>How old are you 12? I think I have now been called by everyones name. I haven't met Kelsa but I am sure I will run across her.
Not even that old!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#4855 Jul 9, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed that ya moron. I said that one person, on two occasions asked me to mess with two different pervs. She verified it. The rest you are making up cause ur toopid ;-)
It's the fibrous tumor cemented above his shoulders.

Neigh....

“Gone to the beach”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Pass the sun tan lotion

#4857 Jul 9, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yours is made out of something much more organic. That's why you have flies buzzing around you all the time.
Are you back to show everyone that you are going to outdo your earlier idiocy?
:)

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4858 Jul 9, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Not even that old!
lol kids shouldn't be on here. That is wrong on so many levels.
Ricky it is nice to talk to you. I have a few things to do. Talk later.

“Gone to the beach”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Pass the sun tan lotion

#4859 Jul 9, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed that ya moron. I said that one person, on two occasions asked me to mess with two different pervs. She verified it. The rest you are making up cause ur toopid ;-)
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
ICK!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#4864 Jul 9, 2013
Give it a rest bonehead.
No one cares.

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#4865 Jul 9, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
ICK!
We know. You don't like girls ;-)

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#4866 Jul 9, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a pedophiles story?
You would know better than me ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min dirtclod 155,445
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 3 min Truths 31,225
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 4 min Truths 139,810
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 5 min Grace Nerissa 25,736
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Observer 159,979
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 7 min Old Sam 18,497
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 8 min Old Sam 7,605
Word Association (Jun '10) 12 min Mega Monster 27,031
motorcycle traveling stories 18 min Beyonce 67
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 25 min Observer 8,168
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 5 hr Mechanics 4,218
More from around the web