There goes the neighborhood!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4626 Jul 8, 2013
A fair number of comments on this website are about how dangerous they are when wet:

http://www.littlerubbershoes.com/how-do-you-w...

I'm surprised some enterprising attorney has sued their a$ses off, because its a product liability nightmare. They really should put something in them to give them better traction when wet. My fall could have been a lot worse.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4627 Jul 8, 2013
Hello neighbors. I hope everyone is having fun.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#4628 Jul 8, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would work!
I thought so.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#4629 Jul 8, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
Hello neighbors. I hope everyone is having fun.
OMG. Where have you been, young lady!?

Okay, we're having a party here.

Try and figure out what game the opposing side is playing. LOL...

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4631 Jul 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>OMG. Where have you been, young lady!?
Okay, we're having a party here.
Try and figure out what game the opposing side is playing. LOL...
Hi Sweetie, I have been playing.((HUGS)) A party? I am all over that.
A game ? On Topix? lol you have to be kidding. Who does that? Only a few topix-fruitcakes that I can think of.
How have you been?

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#4635 Jul 8, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Sweetie, I have been playing.((HUGS)) A party? I am all over that.
A game ? On Topix? lol you have to be kidding. Who does that? Only a few topix-fruitcakes that I can think of.
How have you been?
I've been good.

LOL! Yes!

Fruitcake! Good idea.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#4636 Jul 8, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Sweetie, I have been playing.((HUGS)) A party? I am all over that.
A game ? On Topix? lol you have to be kidding. Who does that? Only a few topix-fruitcakes that I can think of.
How have you been?
*dances in circles with Abby and Persie*



Cher - Gypsys Tramps And Thieves

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4638 Jul 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>I've been good.
LOL! Yes!
Fruitcake! Good idea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =o-1ehDZv6JQXX
LOl you forgot to say topix-fruitcake. Better get it right or the, err, topix-fruitcakes will double and triple.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#4639 Jul 8, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
*dances in circles with Abby and Persie*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TOSZwEwl_1QXX
Cher - Gypsys Tramps And Thieves
Can I dress as a nun?

LOL!

Weee~let's dance.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#4640 Jul 8, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>LOl you forgot to say topix-fruitcake. Better get it right or the, err, topix-fruitcakes will double and triple.
those little buggers do multiply, don't they.

I hope you're enjoying your summer, by the way.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4641 Jul 8, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
*dances in circles with Abby and Persie*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TOSZwEwl_1QXX
Cher - Gypsys Tramps And Thieves
*grabs Ganny hands and swings her around.* Where have you been girl?
That song was a good one. I had never heard that one before.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#4642 Jul 8, 2013
*steps out to grope the mister*

“Woof!”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4643 Jul 8, 2013
somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>Strip twister !!!!!!! an us guys are bring 2 a my kegs a beer i always have iced down 24/7/365 .
HEY MAV get ya little red flyer wagon an that trisickal back here NOW .
yegawds! strip twister with them things?
Ya just gave me PTSD.
I'm scarred for life.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4644 Jul 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>those little buggers do multiply, don't they.
I hope you're enjoying your summer, by the way.
lol They do.
I heard someplace there was only 93 summer nights. I don't want to miss any of them.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4645 Jul 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
*steps out to grope the mister*
What? lol

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#4646 Jul 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Can I dress as a nun?
LOL!
Weee~let's dance.
Yes, you sure can dress as a Nun...

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4649 Jul 8, 2013
somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>Mav Get ya azz over here and give these gals their habit back and dont fuss it dont fit yas anyhows !
lol Hi Dad.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#4650 Jul 8, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>*grabs Ganny hands and swings her around.* Where have you been girl?
That song was a good one. I had never heard that one before.
Daymn, I had some shit went on and I had to be away for a day or so.

This is my favorite Cher song...



Cher - If I Could Turn Back Time

I think Cher is as awesome as Tina Turner.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#4651 Jul 8, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Daymn, I had some shit went on and I had to be away for a day or so.
This is my favorite Cher song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BsKbwR7WXN4XX
Cher - If I Could Turn Back Time
I think Cher is as awesome as Tina Turner.
I hope it is all fixed now.
I like both songs. I have been having fun with these summer nights. We can't waste them.

“Woof!”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4653 Jul 8, 2013
somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>Mav Get ya azz over here and give these gals their habit back and dont fuss it dont fit yas anyhows !
Not me! I wouldn't touch any of them with a 100' pole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Church fined $12,000 for helping homeless new 4 min Spotted Girl 38
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min wichita-rick 22,151
Tell me a TRUTH (Dec '12) 7 min Enzo49 1,184
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 8 min Princess Hey 148,386
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 9 min Princess Hey 6,384
2words into 2new words (May '12) 13 min wichita-rick 6,757
Come on...Tell me a joke (Jan '08) 17 min Ricky F 7,229
All Christmas Carols/Songs and Quotes.. 19 min greymouser 43
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 20 min Enzo49 976
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 55 min wichita-rick 206,895
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Snowflake Nation 67,091
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 hr honeymylove 10,571
More from around the web