“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#4501 Jul 8, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<hands over box of candy filled pinwheels>. Make sure you share with dad.
LOL

Does dad get the first lick? You don't know where CC's tongue has been? lol

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4502 Jul 8, 2013
My family is an insurance companies nightmare. I was putting my boat away last night at about 10 at night. I have to take out my toro zero turn lawn mower to get it in. I got it in there, all cleaned up, compartments open to dry. Got on my tractor in my driveway ... It was pouring down rain and the Crocs I was wearing were wet.

Pulled the tractor in my garage. Jumped off the tractor and my stupid Crocs with a Wisconsin badger logo on them slipped ... My feet went up in the air and my head went down and hit the frame of the toro right behind the front wheel so hard. I saw stars. A bike fell on me and cut my leg to boot (in comparison that was nothing to hitting my head like that).

My ear is cut and bruised. I have a hematoma on my head. My whole right side of my head hurts, even my jaw. I just laid there for about 20 seconds, walked inside of my bedroom, laid on the floor, and told my wife I think I mighta broke my head falling and hitting it on the tractor, lol.

My wife wanted me to go to the ER. I didn't want to go, but I didn't want to go when I broke my back and she mentioned that fact. I figured just to give her peace of mind I'd go. She wanted them to give me a brain scan, but the doctor said I didn't have any other symptoms that would suggest a possible brain injury. He said just to ice it and be on the look out for other symptoms.

Late night, tho. Gonna take the day off, rest, and ice it. <sigh>. F'ing Crocs.

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4503 Jul 8, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
They haven't been able to search all the destroyed buildings etc but with 40 people still missing surely the death total is going to climb.
This just shows some of the dangers and potential dangers of moving so much oil by rail instead of a pipeline. So many people against pipelines, but I ask them do you want more railcars moving it or trucks on the road? But something went wrong with this train, it was parked and they think the air brakes failed.
So sorry to hear that. This is awful! I will keep the families of the missing in my thoughts and prayers.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4504 Jul 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>LOL

Does dad get the first lick? You don't know where CC's tongue has been? lol
I thought she and dad could swap some spit and take turns licking them.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#4505 Jul 8, 2013
* Pinches butts and runs Away*

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#4506 Jul 8, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
Good Morning Everyone. It's Monday already?
Thanks for reminding me. lol...

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#4507 Jul 8, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
My family is an insurance companies nightmare. I was putting my boat away last night at about 10 at night. I have to take out my toro zero turn lawn mower to get it in. I got it in there, all cleaned up, compartments open to dry. Got on my tractor in my driveway ... It was pouring down rain and the Crocs I was wearing were wet.
Pulled the tractor in my garage. Jumped off the tractor and my stupid Crocs with a Wisconsin badger logo on them slipped ... My feet went up in the air and my head went down and hit the frame of the toro right behind the front wheel so hard. I saw stars. A bike fell on me and cut my leg to boot (in comparison that was nothing to hitting my head like that).
My ear is cut and bruised. I have a hematoma on my head. My whole right side of my head hurts, even my jaw. I just laid there for about 20 seconds, walked inside of my bedroom, laid on the floor, and told my wife I think I mighta broke my head falling and hitting it on the tractor, lol.
My wife wanted me to go to the ER. I didn't want to go, but I didn't want to go when I broke my back and she mentioned that fact. I figured just to give her peace of mind I'd go. She wanted them to give me a brain scan, but the doctor said I didn't have any other symptoms that would suggest a possible brain injury. He said just to ice it and be on the look out for other symptoms.
Late night, tho. Gonna take the day off, rest, and ice it. <sigh>. F'ing Crocs.
Ouch!!!

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#4508 Jul 8, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes! A friend who I ride with knew a couple who hit a black bear up in the Blue Ridge Parkway.
I like riding dirt bikes too, but its been awhile. That's what I learned to ride on as a boy.
Same here, I learned to ride a Honda MR50 before I could ride a bicycle. After that I found trying to peddle was too hard, until my father threatened to kick my ass because he was tired of watching my mother push my bicycle up to speed for me so I could balance without training wheels. I was only like 5 or 6, the training wheels weren't that big of a problem for me. lol

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#4509 Jul 8, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
The road where that guy had his accident is a 13 km stretch of road just off the main highway. In that 13 km strecth one night, I counted 11 moose!...obvious why the road had the nickname 'moose alley'. Speeding there at night on a bike or in a car is dumb to say the least. I think he learned a hard lesson
I should have been more careful my self, we have two very large elk herds in the Snoqualmie Valley, about 6 or 7 hundred head each. I was on a dangerous stretch for that time of night.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#4510 Jul 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You seem suck up every thing in sight!
Is it fair to say you are way over weight or do you usually just stick to the high protein intake?
Maverick has an oral fixation, it's all about what he can put in his mouth. He has found that he ingests an ample amount of protein one shot at a time, from putting large wieners in his mouth.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#4511 Jul 8, 2013

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#4512 Jul 8, 2013
http://explore.org/

Bear cam...grrr

“I could be Susan's sock!”

Level 8

Since: Jun 12

Lady J's Lead Acolyte

#4513 Jul 8, 2013
Good morning wonderful neighbors. It's another manic Monday!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4514 Jul 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Ouch!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#4515 Jul 8, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Ouch!
Oooh. Sorry!!!

Morning neighbors...drive by pinchies...

Level 9

Location hidden

#4516 Jul 8, 2013
Hello Denny, all the other wonderful neighbors.

:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#4517 Jul 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
That's kinda hot when you do that to Chris.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4518 Jul 8, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Ouch!!!
Yeah!!! It sucked. I can't believe Crocs are that bad when they are wet. I never would have slipped like that in any other shoe.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4519 Jul 8, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Same here, I learned to ride a Honda MR50 before I could ride a bicycle. After that I found trying to peddle was too hard, until my father threatened to kick my ass because he was tired of watching my mother push my bicycle up to speed for me so I could balance without training wheels. I was only like 5 or 6, the training wheels weren't that big of a problem for me. lol
Lol. I had a Honda 50z. Think I got it for my 6th or 7th b-day. When you start riding that young it's good practice for when you grow up and get a street bike.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4520 Jul 8, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Hello Denny, all the other wonderful neighbors.
:)
Good mornin good lookin :) http://youtu.be/bm5VoKDuJiE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 10 min beatlesinafog 30,088
Name something you shouldn't do naked .... (Mar '14) 16 min Jenji 337
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 19 min Roxie Darling 26,034
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 19 min beatlesinafog 7,837
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min Dogen 134,698
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 21 min beatlesinafog 7,641
Dog injures Wyoming man in accidental shooting 22 min Independent1 52
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 45 min black shuck 152,912
Is it possible to....... 49 min Enzo49 620
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 52 min TALLYHO 8541 37,798
More from around the web