Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Sorry how about good afternoon to you people on the other side of the country!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
We are gonna go riding today.
My 3 buddies offered to each take one of my boys on the back of their bikes and my wife is gonna ride on the back of mine. I thought that was nice of them to offer (they are really good to my boys and have a lot of fun with them). My wife is out right now buying two helmets for them, as we only have one for the boys.
Just a little ride to the foothills to a restaurant for a late lunch. Should be nice.
Have a good day, everyone.
Hey. Bring be bacccck a Candy Filled Pinwheel..okay???

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
We are gonna go riding today.
My 3 buddies offered to each take one of my boys on the back of their bikes and my wife is gonna ride on the back of mine. I thought that was nice of them to offer (they are really good to my boys and have a lot of fun with them). My wife is out right now buying two helmets for them, as we only have one for the boys.
Just a little ride to the foothills to a restaurant for a late lunch. Should be nice.
Have a good day, everyone.
I need to fix my Buell Thunderbolt. A few years ago I hit an Elk with it going about 60 mph, that made for a not so nice 7 day stay in the hospital. I've got back into dirt bikes, it took a couple of years before I was physically able to handle any real riding, especially with my Honda CR500 that's pretty worked over and KTM 525EXC dual sport.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>Ya needs to quit that as a fast stop then drop , slide and roll makes ya call 911 every time . Wheres the Meat ! opps Thats suppose to Wheres the Beef . Daymn neighbors let me has 1 tows many beers !
The Snoqualmie Indians got the elk carcass, if that's what you're wondering. I never really got much of a look at it. lol

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I need to fix my Buell Thunderbolt. A few years ago I hit an Elk with it going about 60 mph, that made for a not so nice 7 day stay in the hospital. I've got back into dirt bikes, it took a couple of years before I was physically able to handle any real riding, especially with my Honda CR500 that's pretty worked over and KTM 525EXC dual sport.
I knew a young guy years ago that hit a moose while riding at night. The moose was killed, he was down in a ditch on one side of the road with the bike gone over on the other side. Some guy stopped minutes later and called 911 after finding him unconscious.

First and only time I have ever heard of someone hitting a moose on a motorcycle and living to tell about it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Some people spent their weekend like this in Quebec. 5 dead, 40 still missing..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly and glad it wasnt wasted but so many deer are wasted in accidents here and around the states as most are hit early morn or middle of the night an just left to waste . I hunt but always for food dont waste mother natures gift to us . But she sure can throw them at us when it's least expected .
I nailed a Moose up here in NH a few years ago...
Jeep - 1
Moose - 0
State patrol took it to feed the poor.(I might have considered it, but the kids were hysterical that Officer Friendly shot Bullwinkle.....4 times!)

I was VERY lucky, both to have only caught his back legs, and to have just put new rubber on the Jeep so I was able to drive out of the skid.

There is NOTHING on the south end of a northbound moose that reflects light, and in the spring when they're shedding, they look just like pavement.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Naturally Wired wrote:
tragedy

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Naturally Wired wrote:
Wow, that's a big fire.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew a young guy years ago that hit a moose while riding at night. The moose was killed, he was down in a ditch on one side of the road with the bike gone over on the other side. Some guy stopped minutes later and called 911 after finding him unconscious.
First and only time I have ever heard of someone hitting a moose on a motorcycle and living to tell about it.
Sounds just like my story, only my bike went a few hundred feet further than me.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Naturally Wired wrote:
WOW that's incredible! Hopefully there weren't any more deaths?

“Flip Flop Kind Of Day”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning Everyone. It's Monday already?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>I nailed a Moose up here in NH a few years ago...
Jeep - 1
Moose - 0
State patrol took it to feed the poor.(I might have considered it, but the kids were hysterical that Officer Friendly shot Bullwinkle.....4 times!)
I was VERY lucky, both to have only caught his back legs, and to have just put new rubber on the Jeep so I was able to drive out of the skid.
There is NOTHING on the south end of a northbound moose that reflects light, and in the spring when they're shedding, they look just like pavement.
Poor kids but you were luck, could have been a lot worse! Thankfully it wasn't. I've had a couple close calls but never hit a deer before but I have grazed a wild hog before.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Maverick 808 wrote:
*Eating Pecan Pie*
Them is good eats.
:)
You seem suck up every thing in sight!

Is it fair to say you are way over weight or do you usually just stick to the high protein intake?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

I see Maverick is once again trying to make yet another thread all about him.

I've never seen someone spend more time chasing people from thread to thread sniffing their butts!

But it is what he is LMAO!!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Chris - PSL wrote:
Good Morning Everyone. It's Monday already?
Good morning my sexy gator wrestling chick! Did you have a good 4th?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
WOW!!!....WHO'S HOARDING THE ALKA-SELTZER???
FESS UP!!!
OH, COOL...Leftover Cold Hot Doggies!!!
GOING BACK to the Tree House to SNOOOOZE... Later..;)
Have you been reading your posts? No wonder you need alka-seltzer, you need to be chilling like the rest of us on this side of the fence instead of running around with your head on fire? lol

That's the difference here, you have the laid back fun people just chilling and trying to enjoy life, then you have the other "out of control people" trying to sneak it to see what the good life is all about and as you can see it's overwhelming them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>WOW that's incredible! Hopefully there weren't any more deaths?
They haven't been able to search all the destroyed buildings etc but with 40 people still missing surely the death total is going to climb.

This just shows some of the dangers and potential dangers of moving so much oil by rail instead of a pipeline. So many people against pipelines, but I ask them do you want more railcars moving it or trucks on the road? But something went wrong with this train, it was parked and they think the air brakes failed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds just like my story, only my bike went a few hundred feet further than me.
The road where that guy had his accident is a 13 km stretch of road just off the main highway. In that 13 km strecth one night, I counted 11 moose!...obvious why the road had the nickname 'moose alley'. Speeding there at night on a bike or in a car is dumb to say the least. I think he learned a hard lesson

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
I see Maverick is once again trying to make yet another thread all about him.
I've never seen someone spend more time chasing people from thread to thread sniffing their butts!
But it is what he is LMAO!!
Some people have alternative lifestyles...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,861 - 3,880 of10,862
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••