“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#4452 Jul 6, 2013
good morning neighbors have all sorts of goodies set up sticky buns sweet rolls coffee tea juice dongnuts enjoy :)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#4453 Jul 6, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my goodness! I bet their Traffic Court stays backed up!
:)
I wonder why...ha

Level 9

Location hidden

#4454 Jul 6, 2013
Good morning lovely neighbors. Have a great Saturday.

:)
The Ghost Rider of NM

Rio Rancho, NM

#4455 Jul 6, 2013
Hey everyone! Just popped in to see what was happening and give a friendly wave. Gotta run.

Sorry everyone, I didn't mean to graybox you. When I went to post this, I discovered that the Computer dropped my log-in.
wow

Parkersburg, WV

#4456 Jul 6, 2013
Me too

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#4457 Jul 6, 2013
My dog doesn't like the sound of fireworks....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#4459 Jul 6, 2013
GANNY wrote:
My dog doesn't like the sound of fireworks....
Max isn't very happy either.
Narrator

Seattle, WA

#4463 Jul 6, 2013
Suddenly the room falls silent. All the mens eyes open wide with that 'Deer in the head lights' expression. They slowly back away.. distancing themselves from the Guy Who Will Never Get Laid Again.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#4464 Jul 7, 2013
somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>RoTor Head quit ya DanG LoW FLiES over . ThEDaymN Noseie SoUnd ThumpWhump is MaKIN mY olD HEarT SkiB BEats . I alMost CouGHedMy PlaSTic toofs OuT !
I have a range day today....20mm all loaded up want some headphones?

:~)

Level 9

KENTUCKY

#4467 Jul 7, 2013
somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>Ganny shes just a mean azz bitch just like you . LMAO sorry that just went boom an fingers flew .
LOl, could be....

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4468 Jul 7, 2013
somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>Yo Mittens . I have 2 steam pressure washers an they cut the grease off great on all the farm equip when we clean um off . Boots to the knees are a good idea . Glad ya fut is better . Here the 3 towns in the county have 2 big fireworks displays the really big boomers . Think the county as a whole is maybe 30,000 pop . I can see both shows from my deck but cant hear the boom . The next county south of me is just 5 miles an is an old B17 training airbase from wwII . I can hear the boom but see the fireworks first . Thats cool actually and the grandkids usually say oooo then wow big boom . We use a nurse practioner who takes walkins and mom called me 2 or 3 yrs ago and said did ya know she had a boob job . Well we call her , not to her face , nurse new big titts . When we go it has been really em bare azzin . Cant help but stare at her clevege . LMAO LMAO . ck ya pm box when ya can .
Got your message. Thanks.

Yeah, I was almost done and just doing the stairs when I got my foot. I actually didn’t think it would be powerful enough to cut skin as it’s only an electric one at 1600 psi, max, and some of the reviews said it wasn’t even that powerful.(I got a cheapo one from Harbor Freight with my 25% off coupon that a friend I work and ride with sent me … figured for what I’d use it for, residential type stuff … I didn’t need to spring for an expensive gas one ... even if it craps out I only paid $75 bucks for it and it works perfect for what I need it for).

We had some displays by us, but I was out on the lake with my boys and some friends of ours, most of the day, and my wife worked the night before and the night of the 4th. So, I didn’t have much help all day and was pretty tired by the time night rolled around. We had a perfect evening, tho without driving to the one nearby. We had a bbq and a nice meal out on the back porch (the boys had some ice cream too), and light sparklers and the legal stuff my wife bought for them. I didn’t miss having to deal with a crowd at the nearby display in town.

I also had boat “issues” that day. Gas got into my vent line of my gas tank and the gas would not go in the tank when I was just about to the lake and stopped at a gas station to fuel up … I figured the only thing it could be would be gas in the vent line and I tried to fix it at the gas station … borrowed a screw driver to try an disconnect it, but it was awkward to reach the screw on the band clamp and I really needed a socket … so I had to schlep all the way back home (about 20 minutes), disconnect the vent line (the gas in the vent line was under pressure and shoot out … some of it got on ME), shorten the line with my sawzall (it was too long and there was a big dip in it … that’s how gas got in it in the first place), hooked it back up, and zip tie it up higher than the gas tank so that if any got in it again it would go back in the tank … total pain in the butt).

LOL about the nurse.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4469 Jul 7, 2013
We are gonna go riding today.

My 3 buddies offered to each take one of my boys on the back of their bikes and my wife is gonna ride on the back of mine. I thought that was nice of them to offer (they are really good to my boys and have a lot of fun with them). My wife is out right now buying two helmets for them, as we only have one for the boys.

Just a little ride to the foothills to a restaurant for a late lunch. Should be nice.

Have a good day, everyone.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#4470 Jul 7, 2013
Hello Mr Sublime!

Level 9

KENTUCKY

#4471 Jul 7, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Hello Mr Sublime!
Good afternoon Miss Persie

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#4472 Jul 7, 2013
Afternoon folks, last day before going back to the grind....Enjoy!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#4473 Jul 7, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon Miss Persie
Morning pretty lady!
Good morning rotor!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#4474 Jul 7, 2013
Sorry how about good afternoon to you people on the other side of the country!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4475 Jul 7, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
My 3 buddies offered to each take one of my boys on the back of their bikes and my wife is gonna ride on the back of mine. I thought that was nice of them to offer (they are really good to my boys and have a lot of fun with them). My wife is out right now buying two helmets for them, as we only have one for the boys.
Just a little ride to the foothills to a restaurant for a late lunch. Should be nice.
Hey. Bring be bacccck a Candy Filled Pinwheel..okay???

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#4476 Jul 7, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
I need to fix my Buell Thunderbolt. A few years ago I hit an Elk with it going about 60 mph, that made for a not so nice 7 day stay in the hospital. I've got back into dirt bikes, it took a couple of years before I was physically able to handle any real riding, especially with my Honda CR500 that's pretty worked over and KTM 525EXC dual sport.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#4479 Jul 7, 2013
somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>Ya needs to quit that as a fast stop then drop , slide and roll makes ya call 911 every time . Wheres the Meat ! opps Thats suppose to Wheres the Beef . Daymn neighbors let me has 1 tows many beers !
The Snoqualmie Indians got the elk carcass, if that's what you're wondering. I never really got much of a look at it. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 8 min Just TLC 3,000
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min wichita-rick 152,767
what are you feeling right now? (Dec '08) 38 min wichita-rick 1,206
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 50 min andet1987 7,755
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Hidingfromyou 133,974
raaxeeye77 1 hr raaxeeye77 1
Word Association (Mar '10) 1 hr andet1987 16,189
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 2 hr andet1987 1,127
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 hr BLOODY__FATALITY 25,838
More from around the web