Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Mittens . My 4 th was great and heard you had to go to the ER .

I could a told ya that putting a lit roman candle in ya boxers was not HOW TO GET HOT FAST for that new bigtittied blonde that just moved in .

We got a rain last nite so I gave my crew the weekend off .
We've been getting rain just about every day and night, for the past two weeks at least. Thunder storms blow up in the evening.

Lol. No ER. I almost had to go to urgentcare, tho. I cut my foot with my pressure washer, which hurt like a mutha (my wife ... sublime you probably shouldn't have pressure wash without shoes on, lol) but then it got infected on the lake. When we got home, I could hardly walk on it and my foot was all red and a bit swollen. Fortunately, I have a good naughty nurse who recommended a good course of action, mupirocin. My flipper is much feeling better.

We only had legal fireworks ... Mostly fountains. I did them right outside my front porch and the kids did sparklers. It was fun, but I like the bigums, better. Can't really do those around me.

My bro bought a bunch to put on a little show and my folks pain in the a$s neighbor called the cops. The policeman came, apologized to him and said some folks have to ruin everyone's fun, even on the 4th. He's gonna light them off at my aunts later this week.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

good morning neighbors have all sorts of goodies set up sticky buns sweet rolls coffee tea juice dongnuts enjoy :)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my goodness! I bet their Traffic Court stays backed up!
:)
I wonder why...ha

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Good morning lovely neighbors. Have a great Saturday.

:)
The Ghost Rider of NM

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Hey everyone! Just popped in to see what was happening and give a friendly wave. Gotta run.

Sorry everyone, I didn't mean to graybox you. When I went to post this, I discovered that the Computer dropped my log-in.
wow

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Me too

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

My dog doesn't like the sound of fireworks....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

GANNY wrote:
My dog doesn't like the sound of fireworks....
Max isn't very happy either.
Narrator

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Suddenly the room falls silent. All the mens eyes open wide with that 'Deer in the head lights' expression. They slowly back away.. distancing themselves from the Guy Who Will Never Get Laid Again.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>RoTor Head quit ya DanG LoW FLiES over . ThEDaymN Noseie SoUnd ThumpWhump is MaKIN mY olD HEarT SkiB BEats . I alMost CouGHedMy PlaSTic toofs OuT !
I have a range day today....20mm all loaded up want some headphones?

:~)

Level 9

KENTUCKY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>Ganny shes just a mean azz bitch just like you . LMAO sorry that just went boom an fingers flew .
LOl, could be....

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>Yo Mittens . I have 2 steam pressure washers an they cut the grease off great on all the farm equip when we clean um off . Boots to the knees are a good idea . Glad ya fut is better . Here the 3 towns in the county have 2 big fireworks displays the really big boomers . Think the county as a whole is maybe 30,000 pop . I can see both shows from my deck but cant hear the boom . The next county south of me is just 5 miles an is an old B17 training airbase from wwII . I can hear the boom but see the fireworks first . Thats cool actually and the grandkids usually say oooo then wow big boom . We use a nurse practioner who takes walkins and mom called me 2 or 3 yrs ago and said did ya know she had a boob job . Well we call her , not to her face , nurse new big titts . When we go it has been really em bare azzin . Cant help but stare at her clevege . LMAO LMAO . ck ya pm box when ya can .
Got your message. Thanks.

Yeah, I was almost done and just doing the stairs when I got my foot. I actually didn’t think it would be powerful enough to cut skin as it’s only an electric one at 1600 psi, max, and some of the reviews said it wasn’t even that powerful.(I got a cheapo one from Harbor Freight with my 25% off coupon that a friend I work and ride with sent me … figured for what I’d use it for, residential type stuff … I didn’t need to spring for an expensive gas one ... even if it craps out I only paid $75 bucks for it and it works perfect for what I need it for).

We had some displays by us, but I was out on the lake with my boys and some friends of ours, most of the day, and my wife worked the night before and the night of the 4th. So, I didn’t have much help all day and was pretty tired by the time night rolled around. We had a perfect evening, tho without driving to the one nearby. We had a bbq and a nice meal out on the back porch (the boys had some ice cream too), and light sparklers and the legal stuff my wife bought for them. I didn’t miss having to deal with a crowd at the nearby display in town.

I also had boat “issues” that day. Gas got into my vent line of my gas tank and the gas would not go in the tank when I was just about to the lake and stopped at a gas station to fuel up … I figured the only thing it could be would be gas in the vent line and I tried to fix it at the gas station … borrowed a screw driver to try an disconnect it, but it was awkward to reach the screw on the band clamp and I really needed a socket … so I had to schlep all the way back home (about 20 minutes), disconnect the vent line (the gas in the vent line was under pressure and shoot out … some of it got on ME), shorten the line with my sawzall (it was too long and there was a big dip in it … that’s how gas got in it in the first place), hooked it back up, and zip tie it up higher than the gas tank so that if any got in it again it would go back in the tank … total pain in the butt).

LOL about the nurse.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

We are gonna go riding today.

My 3 buddies offered to each take one of my boys on the back of their bikes and my wife is gonna ride on the back of mine. I thought that was nice of them to offer (they are really good to my boys and have a lot of fun with them). My wife is out right now buying two helmets for them, as we only have one for the boys.

Just a little ride to the foothills to a restaurant for a late lunch. Should be nice.

Have a good day, everyone.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Hello Mr Sublime!

Level 9

KENTUCKY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
Hello Mr Sublime!
Good afternoon Miss Persie

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Afternoon folks, last day before going back to the grind....Enjoy!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon Miss Persie
Morning pretty lady!
Good morning rotor!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Sorry how about good afternoon to you people on the other side of the country!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
We are gonna go riding today.
My 3 buddies offered to each take one of my boys on the back of their bikes and my wife is gonna ride on the back of mine. I thought that was nice of them to offer (they are really good to my boys and have a lot of fun with them). My wife is out right now buying two helmets for them, as we only have one for the boys.
Just a little ride to the foothills to a restaurant for a late lunch. Should be nice.
Have a good day, everyone.
Hey. Bring be bacccck a Candy Filled Pinwheel..okay???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

116 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Alphabetical ways to die (Jul '11) 3 min wichita-rick 10,445
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Blink-Blink 141,237
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 6 min CJ Rocker 6,791
My dream job is..... (Nov '13) 32 min wichita-rick 389
best flirting pick up lines... (Sep '08) 34 min YourFace 1,101
In honor of ms Sweeter 36 min CJ Rocker 131
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 42 min Dr_Dirty 6,553
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr Advice 14,869
What's your tip for the day? 2 hr wichita-rick 228