Lady J's Lead Acolyte

#4427 Jul 5, 2013
No problem LuAnn, I'll pitch in.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4428 Jul 5, 2013
WOW!!!....WHO'S HOARDING THE ALKA-SELTZER???

FESS UP!!!

OH, COOL...Leftover Cold Hot Doggies!!!

GOING BACK to the Tree House to SNOOOOZE... Later..;)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#4429 Jul 5, 2013
What a great neighborhood! I only found one red cup from last night's party on the porch this morning. The last expoding round was over about 12:30, check.
Next year's party will probably be even bigger than this years. There was nowhere to park though, so we'll go for the lots down the street. Valet parking?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#4430 Jul 5, 2013
The Blonde and the Cow

A blonde city girl named Amy marries a Colorado rancher. One morning, on his way out to check on the cows, the rancher says to Amy,'The insemination man is coming over to impregnate one of our cows today, so I drove a nail into the 2 by 4 just above where the cow's stall is in the barn. Please show him where the cow is when he gets here, OK?' The rancher leaves for the fields. After a while, the artificial insemination man arrives and knocks on the front door. "I came to inseminate the cow," he said. Amy takes him down to the barn. They walk along the row of cows, and when Amy sees the nail, she tells him,'This is the one right here.' The man, assuming he is dealing with an airhead blonde, asks,'Tell me, lady,'cause I'm dying to know, how would YOU know that this is the right cow to be bred?''That's simple." she said. "By the nail that's over its stall,' she explains very confidently. Laughing rudely at her, the man says,'And what, pray tell, is the nail for?' The blonde turns to walk away and says sweetly over her shoulder, "I guess it's to hang your pants on," she replied.(It's nice to see a blonde winning...once in awhile.)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#4431 Jul 5, 2013

SCOTCH?

On the first day of school, the children brought gifts for their teacher. The supermarket manager's daughter brought the teachera basket of assorted fruit.

The florist's son brought the teacher a bouquet of flowers.

The candy-store owner's daughter gave the teacher a pretty box of candy.

Then the liquor-store owner's son brought up a big, heavy box. The teacher lifted it up and noticed that it was leaking a little bit…She touched a drop of the liquid with her finger and tasted it.

"Is it wine?" she guessed.

"No," the boy replied. She tasted another drop and asked, " Champagne ?"

"No," said the little boy.........."It's a puppy!"

“We gather together ”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

to ask the Lord's blessing

#4432 Jul 5, 2013
somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Ganny , lets do a shot an then go for an early morning ride .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =me3kl2kXe6cXX
Oh wow! I loved that video. I wish I could go up too and soar through the clouds....that's freedom!

Good morning, Everyone! I hope you all had a fun holiday!

:)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#4433 Jul 5, 2013
Morning, Ms. Dickens! The weekend isn't over yet! Woo hoo! Water is calling.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#4434 Jul 5, 2013
Check this out! The Russians drive around with dashboard cameras. After seeing this video, you'll
understand why. To get the full feeling, when the video player comes up, put it in full screen mode, sit
back and be glad you only have to drive in America...

http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/extwidget...

“Relax”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Siesta, Mexico

#4435 Jul 5, 2013
*Eating Pecan Pie*
Them is good eats.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#4436 Jul 5, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
*Eating Pecan Pie*
Them is good eats.
Was that before or after you ate that great big stiff wiener?

“Relax”

Level 8

Siesta, Mexico

#4437 Jul 5, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Was that before or after you ate that great big stiff wiener?
You are not a happy camper.

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#4438 Jul 5, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Was that before or after you ate that great big stiff wiener?
Hahaha

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#4439 Jul 5, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha
I thought the same thing.

“We gather together ”

Level 9

#4440 Jul 5, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Check this out! The Russians drive around with dashboard cameras. After seeing this video, you'll
understand why. To get the full feeling, when the video player comes up, put it in full screen mode, sit
back and be glad you only have to drive in America...
http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/extwidget...
Oh my goodness! I bet their Traffic Court stays backed up!

“We gather together ”

Level 9

#4441 Jul 5, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the same thing.
Hi Miss Ganny! I haven't bumped into you in a while....it's good seeing you! I hope you and Skyler and all the family had a wonderful 4th!

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#4443 Jul 5, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>You are not a happy camper.
Eating big wieners, makes you a happy camper, doesn't it?

“Relax”

Level 8

Siesta, Mexico

#4444 Jul 6, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Eating big wieners, makes you a happy camper, doesn't it?
Surf-n-Turf.
I believe in camping in comfort and style.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4447 Jul 6, 2013
What up Gs?

I'm the only one up ... on my back porch, coffee in hand, and all I here is chirp, chirp, chirp. So nice and peaceful. This long weekend has rocked so far.

Another day in the low to mid 80s. Thinking 'bout getting out on the lake early today.

Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th and is having a nice weekend.
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#4449 Jul 6, 2013

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4450 Jul 6, 2013
somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Mittens . My 4 th was great and heard you had to go to the ER .

I could a told ya that putting a lit roman candle in ya boxers was not HOW TO GET HOT FAST for that new bigtittied blonde that just moved in .

We got a rain last nite so I gave my crew the weekend off .
We've been getting rain just about every day and night, for the past two weeks at least. Thunder storms blow up in the evening.

Lol. No ER. I almost had to go to urgentcare, tho. I cut my foot with my pressure washer, which hurt like a mutha (my wife ... sublime you probably shouldn't have pressure wash without shoes on, lol) but then it got infected on the lake. When we got home, I could hardly walk on it and my foot was all red and a bit swollen. Fortunately, I have a good naughty nurse who recommended a good course of action, mupirocin. My flipper is much feeling better.

We only had legal fireworks ... Mostly fountains. I did them right outside my front porch and the kids did sparklers. It was fun, but I like the bigums, better. Can't really do those around me.

My bro bought a bunch to put on a little show and my folks pain in the a$s neighbor called the cops. The policeman came, apologized to him and said some folks have to ruin everyone's fun, even on the 4th. He's gonna light them off at my aunts later this week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's your tip for the day? 7 min Mega Monster 1,530
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 10 min -Lea- 7,842
Two chocolate makers warn of huge annual deficit 11 min mr goodwrench 135
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min wichita-rick 150,923
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min DanFromSmithville 126,532
Spirit's Good Bye Thread 13 min SLY WEST 68
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 13 min American Werewolves 4,180
Bill Cosby 33 min wichita-rick 135
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 51 min -Lea- 23,884

Weird People Search