“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#4367 Jul 3, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I finally made it on a poll on topix? I gotta get over there!
lol
I think Whisgean Zoda took 3rd, lol. I haven't seen him or Buck post anything lately.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#4368 Jul 3, 2013
dum wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you 15?
What are you, stupid? obviously your mathematics are pretty piss poor, gray box.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#4369 Jul 3, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Your grandfather was in the US military?..or whatever? Just wondering what your father might have been doing in NL as a kid.
There are lots of US military connections to NL especially during WW2 and after. Used to be a USAF base in Stephenville NL and a navy base in Argentia. Couple of navy tragedies like the USS Pollux and USS Truxton during WW2 as well. There was also a USAF B36(know your aircraft?.... massive plane!) that crashed....USAF Brig. Gen Ellsworth was on that flight, based named after him in South Dakota. I've climbed the hills in Burgoynes Cove Newfoundland to the crash site, massive pieces of the wreckage still there and a small memorial.
My grandfather used to work as a cook for the USAF at Stephenville. Too long of a story, but he ended up in Boston(grandparents split up before I was born) and he's buried in Peabody, just outside Boston. I only talked to him one fathers day about 3 yrs before his death. Was kind of strange talking to a grandfather I never met.
Lots of US military history there, I could go on and on..lol
My father was born in California and raised in Canada, his family had extensive business interests there. His father was in the Army air corp during WWII and was a lifer in the USAF reserves. My father lived all over Canada growing up, he spent a lot of time in Winnipeg and Red lake Ontario. He came back to the states and enlisted in the army in 1963 and after his service he went back to Red Lake for a bit and then to Vancouver. That lasted for a few months then he decided to move to the states, where he's been ever since.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#4370 Jul 3, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind?
what kind you like?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#4371 Jul 3, 2013

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#4373 Jul 3, 2013
dum wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean you are angry?
No it just means your stupid.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#4374 Jul 3, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Mmmmm... Muffins... They're great for washing coffee down in the morning...:-D

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#4375 Jul 3, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Oh those muffins.

Gee, I guess I am perverted.

lol

Location hidden

#4376 Jul 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>My father was born in California and raised in Canada, his family had extensive business interests there. His father was in the Army air corp during WWII and was a lifer in the USAF reserves. My father lived all over Canada growing up, he spent a lot of time in Winnipeg and Red lake Ontario. He came back to the states and enlisted in the army in 1963 and after his service he went back to Red Lake for a bit and then to Vancouver. That lasted for a few months then he decided to move to the states, where he's been ever since.
Red Lake Ontario eh. Try driving across northern Ontario and tell me after it isn't a long trip...lol...trees, trees, trees, trees, trees, oh look a moose, trees, trees, are we there yet, no 1800kms to go, trees tress....well you get the pic.

I heard comedian Lewis Black say one time Cdns could at least put Christmas lights on them trees along the highway and make it interesting.

Location hidden

#4377 Jul 3, 2013
Hope y'all have great 4th of July!!

(You know I loves ya all, but can't wait to humiliate you in Olympic hockey again. Getting closer everyday, closer and closer...lol...yes, Perse I had to make one more hockey comment).

Night, too much sun today I'm knocked out.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#4379 Jul 3, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh those muffins.
Gee, I guess I am perverted.
lol
At least you're honest. The old gray boxhead is iust a pervIn.
Sad Really

United States

#4381 Jul 3, 2013
dem wrote:
Why is everyone such dks here?
Your kkkweerass still on here 24/7 talking about parts of the male anatomy you fkn homo??????

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#4384 Jul 3, 2013
So how about we go back to the interesting discussions of Canada and the United States?

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#4390 Jul 3, 2013
somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>You looked , dam that's sick !!
I couldn't help it :)

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#4392 Jul 3, 2013
dum wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you have written 'you're' instead your?
I mean especially when insinuating someone else is stupid.
Glad I could teach you something.
Yeah 'You're' right, spell check messes things up when 'you're' not paying attention. That still doesn't change the fact that basic mathematics is beyond 'your' grasp. What are you 15 years old, ass clown?

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#4393 Jul 3, 2013
dum wrote:
Why is everyone such dks here?
Why are you such a piss ant?

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#4394 Jul 3, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you have written 'you're' instead your?
I mean especially when insinuating someone else is stupid.
Glad I could teach you something.
You didn't teach me anything I didn't already know, fool. But looking at your post inquiring on my age, it's quit obvious your mathematics are seriously deficient.

“Relax”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Siesta, Mexico

#4395 Jul 3, 2013
*eat popcorn*
*sit back and watch the world go round*

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#4396 Jul 3, 2013
Maveprick 808 wrote:
*eat popcorn*
*sit back and watch the world go round*
You could eat 'Dem's' dick instead, troll. Funny how you two seem to show up around the same time.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#4397 Jul 3, 2013
Hello USA! Thank you for your service. They're a bunch of strange people on late at night. Excluding us of course. They put their socks on and pretend there's someone new.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's your tip for the day? 3 min SUG here 1,017
last word - first (Jun '12) 4 min Vladimir Voitka 6,948
A Potpourri of Expressions in Words & Rhyme (Sep '12) 5 min wichita-rick 786
Word Association (Jun '10) 6 min Vladimir Voitka 26,326
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 7 min Vector aka Victor... 54,569
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 9 min Vladimir Voitka 77,388
I Like..... (Mar '14) 14 min AmyFaith 265
In pictures: Glamour model spends a 30k on plas... 1 hr Fast Eddie 9
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Crazy Beautiful 146,968
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Spirit67_ 20,044
Woman commits suicide by crocodile 1 hr Weird 0ne 2 20
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 3 hr Crazy Beautiful 5,575
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••