There goes the neighborhood!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#4302 Jul 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricky's lap dances last shorter than that, lol ...
Hey FC. How is the little sister. Long time, No yak-yak.

Location hidden

#4303 Jul 2, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao! Your so correct! We drove down to Key West and then up the west coast of Florida and stayed on Captiva Island then the 3 hour drive across the state back home. The beaches differ from the east to the west coast. Here on the east coast, the sand is harder with bits of broken shells because of the reef off the coast. The west has sand like sugar. So soft.
Mosquitoes? We are being invaded by one called a gallinipper. They are 20 times the size of an ordinary mosquito and their bite is painful. So, my new scent of the summer??? DEET!
We also have annoying lovebug season in May and Sept. They don't bite at all. They come out of the ground twice a year to mate. They do so much damage to the paint on cars! In May I was walking on the beach and next I knew I was COVERED in love bugs. Couldn't open my mouth to talk or breath. Had to cover my mouth with my hands so I didn't inhale any. Now, that's disguisting!
Hey Chris! Little Sister, did you know that oil of catnip is 10 times more effective in repelling mosquitos. That is if you can find it in some of the Herb and Organic stores. I'm having trouble finding it out here

Location hidden

#4304 Jul 2, 2013
Madd wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. My job is to disrupt threads. I take Topix too seriously.
Go over to Top Stories Forum-Topix. They love to get someone over there that they can trade insults with.

Location hidden

#4305 Jul 2, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Not good.
She is looking for man meat and all she caught was an old hag like you.
Take a Chill Pill. There is no reason to be rude. It may come home to you.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#4306 Jul 3, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Dayum! I need a taller privacy fence, everyone is peeking in my windows.
What's with all the cows roaming around the neighborhood? Did someone tear a hole in your fence?
If you weren't always walking around nude people wouldn't be looking thought the fence for a good laugh.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#4308 Jul 3, 2013
somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>Cows ?? What cows ?? Those are my new invention I call um Lawn Moooers . No blowing grass off the driveway and walkways anymore .
Yeah you won't be blowing, but you'll have to shovel instead. Just saying, hay burners and all.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#4309 Jul 3, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>If you weren't always walking around nude people wouldn't be looking thought the fence for a good laugh.
Yeah, kind of like the first season of survivor. Wasn't the naked guy suppose to be gay?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#4310 Jul 3, 2013
jason_orange wrote:
make make it right 5
I always thought clowns were evil.

Location hidden

#4311 Jul 3, 2013
Mornin' y'alls.

Some of us been up since 5:30am.

Location hidden

#4312 Jul 3, 2013
The Ghost Rider of NM wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, it sounds great. I'll get the rest of the gang togather and we will come up and break it in right with a party. lol
Just BYOB, I hates sharing..lol

_PrincessSusan_

“I could be Susan's sock!”

Level 8

Since: Jun 12

Lady J's Lead Acolyte

#4313 Jul 3, 2013
Good morning wonderful neighbors!

:)

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#4314 Jul 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>The real one that is, not that cheap copy in Toronto. lol
lol!

Hey, cool avatar!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#4315 Jul 3, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
YO NEIGHBORS... DO you ALL have to WATER your Lawns AT THE FREAKIN' SAME TIME???
NO water Pressure to FILL my Wading Pool...STOP IT!!!
You talking about one of those little plastic kid pools Trish?

That's not a problem at all, you can fill it with the flat beer left in keg #4.

Check this out Trish, I snapped a picture of you in the pool!
http://ebarah.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/...

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#4316 Jul 3, 2013
Musikologist wrote:
Hi Ricky
Greetings from Kentucky.
Hey Musikloogist! Welcome

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#4317 Jul 3, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Just BYOB, I hates sharing..lol
I'll call you Bogart!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#4318 Jul 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, kind of like the first season of survivor. Wasn't the naked guy suppose to be gay?
I never saw it, in fact I've never watch any of the survivor shows lol. But that's clearly the case in this neighborhood.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#4319 Jul 3, 2013
TALKING CLOCK

A drunk was proudly showing off his new apartment to a couple of his friends late one night. When they made it to the bedroom, they saw a big brass gong next to the bed.

"What's a big brass gong doing in your bedroom?" one of the guests asked. "It's not a gong. It's a talking clock," the drunk replied. "A talking clock? Seriously?" asked his astonished friend. "Yup," replied the drunk. "How's it work?" the friend asked, squinting at it. "Watch," the drunk replied. He picked up the mallet, gave it an ear-shattering pound, and stepped back. The three stood looking at one another for a moment. Suddenly, someone on the other side of the wall screamed, "You a**hole, it's three o'clock in the morning!"

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#4320 Jul 3, 2013
Tourists in Oklahoma

A couple traveling cross country decided to stop for a cup of coffee in a local diner somewhere in Oklahoma. While they were sitting at a booth near the counter
sipping their coffee, a local cowboy stumbles in and heads for the closest stool at the counter. As he lifts his leg over the stool, he cuts one of the loudest farts ever heard by a human. The tourist jumps up and yells, "Sir, how dare you fart before my wife!"

The cowboy stopped, tipped his hat politely and says, "I'm awful sorry ma'am...I didn't know we was a takin' turns."

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#4321 Jul 3, 2013
Sidney was not having a good day on the golf course. After he missed a twelve inch putt, his partner asked him what the problem was. "It's the wife," said Sid. "As you know, she's taken up golf, and since she's been playing, she's cut my sex down to once a week."

"Well you should think yourself lucky," said his partner.

"She's cut some of us out altogether!"

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4322 Jul 3, 2013
The Ghost Rider of NM wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chris! Little Sister, did you know that oil of catnip is 10 times more effective in repelling mosquitos. That is if you can find it in some of the Herb and Organic stores. I'm having trouble finding it out here
Hey Ghost!! Long time. I've never heard of oil of catnip. But anything is worth a try. I'm so tired of being breakfast, lunch and dinner for any bug.

But, will cats go crazy around me? Use me as a scratch post? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 min grace fa ll en 146,535
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 min Knock off purse s... 33,229
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Northbound 197,596
2words into 2new words (May '12) 6 min Sharlene45 3,831
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 8 min TheJerseyDevil 59,808
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 14 min _Susan_ 20,023
News Police: Nude stranger falls through patio roof ... 15 min Parden Pard 1
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 15 min _Susan_ 8,843
More from around the web